Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  CLOSED

Mew!

Kitty! 1 100.0% [ 370 ]
Total Votes:[ 370 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 2208 2209 2210 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Welcome everyone to Tea Time! Our specially designed cups are made just for this little cafe, so drop on in, order a drink, or food... or peek into our gift shop. We've gone under some intensive renovations bring in improved cups, teas, foods and all sig friendly.

Unlike before...

:News!:

That's right, as sad as it is to say this I'll be closing the shop. Tea Time has had a really good run, but Kara is unfortunately all tea-ed out. I made these limiteds before I planned to close so for the month of May Tea Time will remain open, but will close on May 31st. A week after that, the Tea Time photobucket will be closed, so save all items to your server.

I might revamp Tea Time completely in the future, I might open a completely new shop. Nothing is set in stone yet, but thanks everyone for sticking with me.

Kara

Tea Time has an official sister shop called My Whimsical Dream, after nearly three years of doing Tea Time, it was time to do something new. Tea Time will remain open and if the urge to do food again warrants then it will be updated.

Please check it out!

User Image

[Hyde]

What's this? Pink Sugar Cafe has a taste-testing committee, and is currently testing the service and quality of food minishops! Looks like you passed the test because one of our workers has recently bought from your shop, and they enjoyed the experience. Either that, or someone else who bought from your shop recommended you! Congrats!
Note that this is an award that you may use in your shop.

User Image

User Image
User Image

1. Do not steal the art, claim it as your own and/or resell any of the art, this is my pride since I've begun to fiddle around with photoshop.
2. Do not edit out the little wing, that is the shop signature, you may shrink the image, or make it bigger (though I wouldn't recommend the latter), but the signature must be there.
3. Please understand that even though these are small things, they take a while. I'll get the item to you within a day or two, I'll rarely get it delivered the same night.
4. I'll link you, but please don't put ads in the shop, it's kind of rude.
5. Be polite to others.
6. Please do not quote anything in the front page it wastes my bandwidth.
7. Speaking of bandwidth, please *do* save anything you buy to your own server.
8. Please send your trades in right after you post your order, I cannot start until that is done.

9. Please, please put your page number in the trade title! If you do not I have the right to simply cancel the trade and not fill it.
10. Please, please! Tell me if I missed anything, do not wait. If I missed something, don't just confirm the order and wait until some time down the road to tell me because I have to confirm that old order.
10. Yes, I can change the rules if I need it to be.
User Image

Use the order forms below and post them in the thread, failure to do so makes shop owner cranky.

Food Order Form
[i][b][size=24]
[color=green]:I'd Like To Make An Order!:[/color][/size][/b][/i]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Menu Item:[/b]
[b]Flavour:[/b]
[b]This is For:[/b]
[b]Total:[/b]

Hot Chocolate Custom
[i]
[b][size=24][color=darkblue]:I'd Like a Custom Hot Chocolate!:[/color][/size][/b]
[/i]
[b]Drink:[/b]
[b]Left Addition:[/b]
[b]Right Addition:[/b]
[b]Whipped Cream:[/b]
[b]Sauce:[/b]
[b]Toppings:[/b]
[b]Topper:[/b]

Limiteds/Seasonal Form
[i][b][size=24]
[color=darkviolet]:I'd Like a Limited!:[/color][/size][/b][/i]
[b]Menu Item:[/b]
[b]Flavour:[/b]

Gift Shop Order Form

[color=indigo][size=24][i][b]
:I Want To Get A Gift!:[/b][/i][/size][/color]
[b]Item:[/b]
[b]Type:[/b]
User Image

Here is our made tea menu, we offer a wide variety of teas, some more for show than to drink, but they all are refreshingly good.

:Basic Drinks:
150g

User Image

Flavours: Hot Chocolate, Milk Tea, Green Tea, Butterscotch, Tea, Eggnog, Coffee, Citrus Tea, Peppermint Tea

:Bubble Tea: 150g
User Image

Flavours: Strawberry, Mango Pineapple, Honeydew, Blueberry, Grape, Chocolate

:Iced Drink: 200g
User Image

Flavours: Cold Chocolate, Milk Tea, Green Tea, Butterscotch, Tea, Eggnog, Coffee, Citrus Tea, Peppermint Tea

: Deco Drink: 250g
User Image

:Nature Drink: 250g
User Image

Flavours: Sunflower, Leaf, Purple Flowers, Jasmine Flowers, Sakura Flowers

:Sweet Drinks: 300g
User Image

Flavours: Peppery Peppermint, More Chocolate, Cookies and Cream

: Deluxe Drinks: 350g
User Image

Flavours: Coffee Works, Dream Tea, Nature, Strawberry Love, Chocolate Love
User Image

Ever wished you could taste the sun? Or the night? Did you ever wondered what tea from Heaven or summoned from the darkest abyss would be like? Here we offer teas not found anywhere else, drink at your own risk.

Note: These teas are permamently part of the shop, they are not limiteds, this is not the limiteds section. Do not use the limiteds order form for these teas, use the general food order form.

:Bloody Tea: 400g
User Image

:Flame Tea: 400g
User Image

:Heavenly Tea: 400g
User Image

:Summoned Tea: 450g
User Image

:Sun Soaked Tea: 450g
User Image

:Cool Night Tea: 450g
User Image
User Image

User Image

:500g:

When Tea Time started, there was pride in offering choices to our customers, even though the vision has changed, that hasn't. Tea Time is offering special chocolate drinks, which you can custom to your desire. Just walk through this post and you should be fine, any questions post in the thread.

Pick a drink...
User Image]

Chocolate, Hazelnut, Dark, White, Orange, Mexican Chocolate, Strawberry, Peppermint, Greentea

Choose additions...
User Image

Chocolate, Strawberry, Green Tea, Blueberry, White Chocolate, Peppermint, Dried Bamboo Spoon, Bamboo Spoon

Choose a whipped cream...
User Image

Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry, Butterscotch, Peppermint, Cinnamon, Raspberry, Green Tea

Choose a sauce...
User Image

Chocolate, Strawberry, White, Peppermint, Cinnamon, Orange, Lemon, Green Tea

Choose a whipped cream topping
User Image

Stars, Hearts, Sakura petals, Snowflakes, Marshmallows, Cookies

Choose a whipped cream topper
User Image

Leaf, Sakura Flower, Cherry, Gumdrop, Moon
User Image

What? You don't what tea? Not even a coffee? Or a hot chocolate? Well, it's a good think the cafe has come prepared don't you? Here are other choices for those who aren't fond of hot drinks even if chilled.

:Sodas: 150g
User Image

Flavours: Cherry, Orange, Lemon, Lime, Very Berry, Grape, Cream Soda, Gingerale, Cola

:Milkshakes: 150g
User Image

Flavours: Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry, Raspberry, Cookies n Cream

:Baby Bottles: 250g
User Image

Flavours: Boy Bottle, Girl Bottle, Demonic Bottle, Milky Way Bottle, Angelic Bottle
User Image

What would a nice hot drink (or cold one) be without sweets, here is our bakery. Browse around and see if there is anything that grabs your sweet tooth. Personally a nice tea and cake is always nice. We sell our special winged biscuits, I assure you they won't fly away on you.

: Doughnuts: 25g
User Image

Flavours: Sugar, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink, Chocolate, White, Rainbow, White Chocolate Chocolate

:Cookies: 50g
User Image

Flavours: Heart Chip, Tea Biscuit, Jam Flower, Devil, Angel, Checker, Shortbread, Rainbow, Spiral, Chocolate Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Chip, Ying Yang

:Creampuffs: 75g
User Image

Flavours: Vanilla, Strawberry, Orange, Butterscotch, Green Tea, Lime, Peppermint, Blueberry, Grape, Blackberry, Chocolate, Rainbow

:Cat Bread:
100g
User Image

Flavours: White Bread, Bread, Chocolate Bread (plain, chocolate spread, strawberry jam or honey)

:Teacup Cakes: 125g
User Image

Flavours: Tea Time, Snow, Ying Yang, Sakura, Night Time, Lemon, Fairy, Chocolate Mint, Carrot, Red Velvet, Demonic, Angelic

:Cake Silces: 150g
User Image

Flavours: Blueberry, Rainbow, Green Tea, Birthday, Carrot Cake, Chocolate Mint, Citrus, Red Velvet, Boston Cream, Shortcake, Devil, Angel
User Image

This is where we offer our limited menu, they depend on the season, and once that season is over (or our cook comes up with a new recipe) then it is replaced and probably not seen again until it's the right season.

:Tier Cakes: 1000g

User Image

Flavours: B&W Cake, Happy Happy Cake

:BDay Cupcakes: 500g

User Image

Flavours: White, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink, Black
User Image

Want something to remember your trip here? Or just need to grab a quick gift with that cake? Then come and see what our gift shop has. It doesn't stock often, but when it does, it's always something good.

:Hourglass: 800g
User Image

:Element Orbs: 400g
User Image

Types: Air, Fire, Water, Earth

:Quills: 100g
User Image

Types: Phoenix, Paradise Blue, Angel, Blood, Raven, Purple Dream

:Tea Candles: (Animated) 250g
User Image

Types: Sakura, Purple Flower, Leaf, Butterfly, Plain, Star, Demonic, Angelic
User Image

:White List:
Elnara Aldrich (For convincing me over a year ago to give it a try)
Were-ah (For being there)
NoirRaven (For the pixel banners)

:Black List:
- Oni Hisakata - (Has not completed trade in over a year)
- Lake_Taylor_Girl016 - (Has not commpleted trade in over five months)
User Image

Aww... Leaving already? Here are some places you can go, please do check it and, I would love it if you linked me.

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19361641][IMG]http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r163/TeaTimeCup/ttmc2.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19361641][IMG]http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r163/TeaTimeCup/tt1hu3.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image

Elnara Aldrich
Were-Ah
Roxxy Quill
Lady Pyre
Maxrb2321
Kowl
Dr4g0n.Y3ti=)
[Rainbow.Lollipop]
XoSakuraLovesSasukeoX
Deranged_Rabbit
for_the_love_of_Greed
Riqua
chenali
Yume Matsuri
Apathetic Nonchalance
Kizule
nikki_nnn
Tsukiyomi Morningsta
hilaroma
Kaoru_Koishii
xkgd.oblivion
Vampyrecain
Hot_Fishing_Girl
lcePrincess
The Queen Of Heartz
SevenTen
Fiction1119
F.a.l.l.e.n._.A.n.g.e.l
Sam8000
Sosiqui
air anime angel
[Tee]
lylstarryazngurl
Linear Claw
tsel
krenaes
chi honda
Sand Nin
Halliann
Kitt Koneko
skribbelgrl heart (brought all premades)
dark_angel_of_peace
Reiyuka
the Asian Mafia!
Isadora Death
Sylira
Mizu_Taji
Lianafaye
[ Malie ]
Dark.Peach.Tree
funsakura
SilverDragon285
Freaksrus