Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thumbs up for more limiteds?

Thank you! 1 100.0% [ 505 ]
Total Votes:[ 505 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 107 108 109 > >> >>> »|

Please vote for my little shop!User Image
heart Thank you! heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to BABURU SHIN'YUU !

What is BABURU SHIN'YUU ?

Baburu = Bubble; and Shin'yuu = Buddy. Bubble Buddy! Simple, ne?
We specialize in selling cute little colorful companions and products that you can stuff in your signature or toybox! Oi!

We hope you enjoy your stay here!

All art and graphics belong to Aurilia aka oliviartistica (aka Arcelis)

* Do not steal any of the art, graphics etc. - you will get reported if you do.
* Do not manipulate/edit any of the artwork/graphics - the only exception to that rule: You may put "Owned by (your username)" on it so other people don't steal the product you purchased.
* Do not resell any of the products and graphics. Also, do not edit and resell.
* Do not use the artwork/graphics in threads where you advertise/sell your own artwork.
* Do not PM orders - all orders have to be posted in the thread.
* Please send trade right away when placing your order. I won't send the product to you without a trade.
* Post the page number of your order in the trade, or at least the name of the desired pet/product.
* No begging, harassing, flaming etc. Leave drama at the door.
* Follow the TOS.
* No excessive page stretching or spamming please.
* No advertising EXCEPT for link trade. Link trade is welcome.

* And most of all please, please, be patient with me. As much as I'd like to, I can't be online 24/7. If you order while I'm offline, I will complete your order first thing when I come back.

EDIT: About ordering SPECIAL LIMITEDS: Please only order for yourself, OR make seperate posts for each order. I won't be able to take multiple orders in one post because it won't be fair to others who want to have a chance at a Limited too. Thanks for understanding!

Blacklist: People who failed to complete their end of the trade will be listed here - if you see any of these people using/displaying one of my pets, please let me know and report them.

~ hatergurl11~ - Ordered a Panda, received it, but refused to confirm her end of the trade until a mod got involved in the case. Situation resolved, but please don't order from me again.

Pet on a floating piece of soap! 8D

* Tell's Willhelm - 700g *New!*

A bat with a cherry on top who'd rather be a panda. William Tell's little flying assistant - and who says it always has to be an apple?

* Butterfly Giraffe - 700g

All its life, this cute little giraffe thought it's a pretty butterfly! Now with the help of some bubble magic, it grew colorful butterfly wings!

* Panda with a Froggy Hat - 700g

Look! It's a panda with a froggy hat! Random? Rather unusual I would say! This little panda won his green hat at the fair and refuses to take it off since then. If you look very carefully, froggyhat's eyes may blink... at least that's what our little panda believes.

* Tigerkitty with flower on its head - 700g

Tigerkitty is not only a big fan of cosplaying larger animals, it's also a fanatic gardener. Look what some fertilizer can do! Kitty started growing a flower on its head. @W@

Easter Bunnycow - SOLD OUT!!!

This little bunny confused Easter with Carnival season and dressed up as a cow! Maybe it just had too much eggnog left that was left over from Christmas last night...because when it woke up in the morning and looked around, it noticed that its tail looked at little...different from the usual.
Bring this confused little guy home and tell him about the differences between holidays! 8D

Available until the end of April 2007 - SOLD OUT NOW

- RARE SPECIAL LIMITED - watch out! -

Everytime 30 of one species of unlimited soap-pet get purchased, the floating piece of soap foams up and builds a magical soap bubble!

BABURU PETTO Tell's Willhelm - SOLD OUT!

Over 30 Willhelm's have found a new owner (hopefully, she or he won't use the poor little feller for target practise)! He's one special bat with a cherry on top who'd rather be a panda.
William Tell's little flying assistant - and who says it always has to be an apple?

BABURU PETTO Tell's Willhelm will be a faithful companion for life, always flying around your head and protecting you from any other flying objects!

BABURU PETTO Butterfly Giraffe - SOLD OUT!

30 little giraffes have found a loving new home! In a magical event, the floating piece of soap the little giraffe is standing on has foamed up and produced a shiny blue bubble full of magical marshmallow stars!

All its life, this cute little giraffe thought it's a pretty butterfly! Now with the help of some bubble magic, it grew colorful butterfly wings! And now they grew even bigger and started sparkling!

BABURU PETTO Butterfly Giraffe will be a faithful companion for life, doing foolish little things to make you laugh and showing you that we all can achieve our dreams if we believe in them and work hard on them.

BABURU PETTO Froggy Panda - SOLD OUT!

30 little pandas have found a loving new home! In a magical event, the floating piece of soap the little panda
is standing on has foamed up and produced a shiny blue bubble full of magical stardust!

Look! It's a panda with a froggy hat! Random? Rather unusual I would say! This little panda won his green hat
at the fair and refuses to take it off since then. If you look very carefully, froggyhat's eyes may blink... at least that's what our little panda believes.

BABURU PETTO Panda will be a faithful companion for life, cheering you up whenever you feel down, and once in a while
helping you win the super-size plushie prize at a fair booth!

BABURU PETTO Tigerkitty - not currently available

something's about to happen here...

To answer the frequently popping up question "Do you do customs?" - Yes I do. Occasionally.
However - I have a busy life outside of Gaia as well, and creating a custom, one-of-a-kind pet takes time and effort.
So if you would like to inquire about a custom pet and/or bribe me, please make sure it will be worth my effort. <3

Customs Samples:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Unlimiteds

[img]http://www.oliviartistica.com/imagetemp/baburu/Text_ordering.png[/img]
Which pet:
Total:
Username:
Did you send the trade?:

Limiteds

[img]http://www.oliviartistica.com/imagetemp/baburu/Text_ordering.png[/img]
Which pet: Easter BunnyCow
Total:
Username:
Did you send the trade?:

Limiteds

BABURU PETTO Froggy Panda

First batch: (4) Meepykin`z, [[StrawberryXGashes]], [ falling`star ], lan-neko

BABURU PETTO Butterfly Giraffe

First batch: (8 ) MagicSpring, [[StrawberryXGashes]], guessboynosya, Sylira, Lysergic Diethylamide Tea, Moonlightt_Assassin, `Mannequin Dolly, lilazngurl12545

BABURU PETTO Tell's Willhelm

First batch: (4) [[StrawberryXGashes]], StarryOcean, Celestial.Radiance, michie-in-a-box

Unlimiteds

Tell's Wilhelm (bat)

[[StrawberryXGashes]], Kiamani Fontine, Emi, [ falling`star ], MazokuPS, aniima, Sylira, titterwings, Presca, lan-neko, Aiko Destiny, ladywolf, Midori_Keiko, Anarane Ancalimon, Saiyukii, Candiie, tidus77777, Dark.Peach.Tree, regalwily, Tellah Amna, [hello+jello], Chocolate-Pocky-Monster, goddessofthenight_yami, ElizaLena, [.Exrael.], sumisueme, sweetsnow, michie-in-a-box, Nikkina, Kammary, Panda-rocks6, Sayania, Celestial.Radiance, AstronomyGirl, angelic_disaster99, `I s s y, hitomispouken, Reverse Nurse, electric mystery
Owner count: 39

Butterfly Giraffe

aniima, [[StrawberryXGashes]], T s u b a s a, D-airy, JessikinsMoose, [`overrated], Emi, Kiamani Fontine, Koshii`, innocent_angel92, Meepykin`z, Matsuo_Amane, amber_moon, Kami-kun, Comma Freak, Maylean_Call, Sylira, Presca, Hiromi-Ohira, YumeNezumi, Aiko Destiny, Chardoneret, wintrex, Midori_Keiko, Saiyukii, ACVan, Candiie, tidus77777, Dark.Peach.Tree, MagicSpring, .[.Wickid Fantasies.]., Omg Hollywood!, kimerald4evr, [hello+jello], sailor_venus4254, ElizaLena, Chaosmaiden, Zactura, thechasedlife, lovedstorm, [.Exrael.], sumisueme, sweetsnow, michie-in-a-box, Nikkina, Kammary, Harist, Feralight, [.StrawBerry.Strudel.], Celestial.Radiance, `I s s y, [[Jinx]], Owinari, tropicalprincess808 mule, l i l h y p a k a t, hitomispouken, Reverse Nurse, kyri09
Owner count: 58

Froggy Panda

aniima, !Orgasm!cRa!nbows!, [[StrawberryXGashes]], VampiricEyes, vlad3351, T s u b a s a, D-airy, xXdarkcharmXx, XxChibiGirlxX, Anarane Ancalimon, Emi, Kiamani Fontine, ceasarluvr2,
.S Q U ! R T., Koshii`, Kevin~lover~23, Meepykin`z, Matsuo_Amane, frosted sky`, +Trynyti+, ~Shinigami Rukia~, [ falling`star ], Sylira, Pockiisan, Presca, Aiko Destiny, Firn the Panda, wintrex, Suki Nan Yo, Tina_Candy. Meigumii, Shinobu93, Candiie, tidus77777, Dark.Peach.Tree, dhum, sailor_venus4254, ElizaLena, [.Exrael.], sumisueme, sweetsnow, michie-in-a-box, hydraa, Nikkina, Panda-rocks6, Celestial.Radiance, Bluzie, Azsaki, AstronomyGirl, `I s s y, `S o u l, [[Jinx]], Masuki-nia^^, Rubber Waffle, Owinari, amvsrock, hitomispouken, .megan`x3., XoaznstephoX, Ino-Dei, fashionista4life, Reverse Nurse, electric mystery, kyri09, Bitter Ashes
Owner count: 65

Tiger Kitten

[[StrawberryXGashes]], vlad3351, T s u b a s a, [`overrated], Emi, Kiamani Fontine, Matsuo_Amane, [ falling`star ], Sylira, Presca, Aiko Destiny, Candiie, tidus77777, Dark.Peach.Tree, goddessofthenight_yami, ^s.k.i.t.t.l.e.z^, ElizaLena, [.Exrael.], jesikitty, sumisueme, sweetsnow, michie-in-a-box, Nikkina, Celestial.Radiance, Owinari, Reverse Nurse
Owner count: 26

Limiteds

Easter BunnyCow

RaiRai, Lady Hydrangea, Kaciachan, [[StrawberryXGashes]], T s u b a s a, snow_reflection, Emi, .hidden melody., Kiamani Fontine, guessboynosya, SeaHari, Matsuo_Amane, Kami-kun, Urban Faery, NOT. ANOTHER. CHATTERBOX., Sylira, Presca, Aiko Destiny, Meigumii, Xx p3ngu1n, .[.Wickid Fantasies.]., ElizaLena, [hello+jello]
Owner count: 23

Click on the thumbnails below for fullsize images <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25506467] [img]http://www.oliviartistica.com/imagetemp/baburu/Minibutton.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/2el68y]
[img]http://tinyurl.com/yp3bcw[/img][/url]

Your links

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff