Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

New shop, folks!
The Junk Drawer

Works In Progress:
Whenever I remember, I'll try to update this for you folks. Little sneak-peaks of things to come.

Currently being sketched out- None! But, I've got some nice irises to put up here soon. <3

So, welcome to The Junk Drawer!
Originally this place started off as a sort of 'whatever Sign could pull out of
her hat' shop, but has since turned into a sort of mini-florist's. ^^

That's not to say that I don't sell other things, though. I'll often come out with little knick-knacks for the holiday seasons. Candy canes for Christmas, for example. It's just a matter of me getting excited enough to draw something. ; D

So, yes. I suppose that's it.
Go take a look around. Peruse the merchandise. Perhaps you'll find something you like! <3

NOTES:::

Hey there, folks!
Please, feel free to suggest things for the shop.
If you suggest something, and it ends up here, you get that item free. ;3
The only exceptions to this are if someone has already suggested it (check in with the v. last post), or if I already have the item made (and just not released).

User Image
User Image

Some quick and simple 'To-Do''s.

Please, be respectful.

Be polite to people in the thread, and try to keep disputes to a minimum.
So don't go blowing up at anyone, unless they want you to blow
up at them. In which case, warn me first. So I don't have a heart attack. ^^;

Please don't steal the images.

Like, the flowers on display. Or the WIP's. I don't include 'sample'
marks because I'd like to think I can trust you guys to leave things be.

Beyond these two, just use common sense. If your momma wouldn't want you doing it, I don't want you doing it, either. ;]

User Image
User Image

First off, how about a quick navigations list. ^^

User Image

Now, to go a bit more in-depth...

Welcome Post- WIP's to let you see what I'm working on, a quick intro, and occasionally a news blurb or two. Generally, though, I stick news in thread title.

Rules- Quick and simple to-do's. Really. Super easy stuff. ^^;

About- Well, this post. Where I explain what's in the store.

Ordering- Steps to follow when making an order (pretty standard stuff) and the order forms.

Seasonals- If there's a special event during a month (for example, February has Valentine's day), I try and come out with something extra special for it.
Continuing with the first example.. For Valentine's day I had a 1 dz. rose bouquet. ^^ These items are only available for one month.

Zodiac Flowers- Aqua Katie came up with this lovely idea. For the length of any one Zodiac sign's, er, reign, I suppose, there will be a flower available that corresponds with it. You can still buy the flower once the next sign comes around, it just won't be as cheap. ; D

Main Flower Selection- All of the flowers normally available in the store. <3

Notes- Little notes that can be attached to your flower! Absolutely free to include. (Note: Every item in the store can have a note attached. ^^)

Links- Links out to various shops, etc. around Gaia. There are some very lovely places out there.

Suggestions- Flower suggestions that people have made. Just a way for me to keep track, and for other people to scan through if they have a suggestion themselves. If I draw a flower from the list, I cross it off and give the person who suggested one for free. : D

Hopefully this all makes sense. If not, feel free to tell me. I know I'm not the best thread-planner. ; D

Ready? Steady?
On with the the rest of the store! <3
User Image
User Image

Steps to Ordering-

One-
Skim through what's for sale and decide what catches your eye. ^^

Two-
Fill out appropriate form, making sure to complete all necessary slots.

Three-
Double check! I really don't want you guys to get something unexpected because of something like a spelling mistake, so be sure to check again after everything's filled out. It's easy to miss the little stuff. :]

Four-
Post your finished form in the thread.

Five-
Go ahead and send me a trade. Make sure to include the page number your posted on in the title, so I can find your order more quickly. :] Then just...

Six-
Wait for a bit. Once I log on and see your order, I'll get started. When I'm finished, I'll send you your stuff (or send out various anonymous gifts with my delivery mule) and accept the trade. All that's left at that point is for you to...

Seven-
Accept trade. And we're done! biggrin

Order Forms:

Plain Flowers-

[size=14]Flower Form[/size]
[size=10][b]Flower[/b]:
[b]Color Number[/b]:

[b]Cost[/b]:
[/size]

Flowers + Note-

[size=14]My Secret Message~[/size]
[size=10][b]Flower[/b]:
[b]Color Number[/b]:
[b]Border Number[/b]:
[b]Message[/b]:
[B]Symbol[/b]:

[b]Cost[/b]:
[/size]

If you have multiple orders, include the Total Cost: at the end of all the forms.

AS A SIDE NOTE:
If your purchase in an anonymous gift, delivery is available.
This is only for cases where you don't want the recipient to know who you are. Otherwise, you folks can send them out yourselves. ;]
Just tell me in your post if you need it delivered, and the name of the person it's going to in Bold.
Example:
"Could you please send these roses to Consecutive the Conqueror anonymously? Thank you! ^^"

User Image
User Image

None right now, folks. :]

User Image
User Image

Flowers of the Zodiac!

Now, most of you know what your sign is. You see it everywhere. Newspapers, horoscopes, complementary calendars.. however, did you know that each sign has a corresponding flower? ; D

Zodiac flowers will be back next month. :]

Aries:
March 21 - April 19

-for more information-

The flower for Aries is the tulip (along with many others.)
I'm have only red and purple tulips in my garden, so any of the other available colors came as suggestions. Feel free to suggest some yourself! Tulips are a lovely and varied flower, so I might as well do my best to represent that here. <3

Cost: 75g.

Tulips will remain at this price until April 19th, when they will be transferred to the regular section and priced more normally. At this time, a new flower will be introduced for Taurus.

: D
I'm pretty excited about this.

Zodiac- Tulip. *
75g:

User Image

*Warning for these, guys. Notes look a little less than stellar. xD It's just plain hard to stick a square note anywhere in the background on one and make it look good.
Click for example.

User Image
User Image

The flower selection. <3
As you can see, there's a full-sized sample shown for every flower, and then all the mini-clips around it show the different colors available.
Now go browse! ^^

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Accessories are on the next post. Little bitties you can put on your flower, etc. Only notes are available for now, but maybe someday I'll add in ribbons and whatnot. :]

User Image
User Image

Of course you could buy your flower plain, but where's the fun in that? ; D

For no extra cost, a note can be added onto your purchase.

ONE
Chose a border:

o1.User Image o2.User Image o3.User Image o4.User Image o5.User Image o6.User Image

TWO
Chose a message:

Think carefully about your message. It has to be fairly short, because it has to fit on the note in a large enough text size to be seen. So, something like Happy Birthday, Jeremiah! Love you, Jill is fine. But something like I'd just like you to know, Suzy, that I think your choice hair accessory sucks but I really like you anyway even if it makes me puke to look at you occasionally. Oh well, no hard feelings! -Hally. might be a bit much.

Try and find a happy medium, and keep in mind the size of the available space.

///......

So now that you've thought about it, head down to the form.
Write the message down exactly as you want it and italicize the entire thing.

Example:

Make sure to capitalize what needs to be capitalized, and double-check all your spelling. I put it down exactly as it's written (word-wise), so Lov you, jilly! gets put down as "Lov you, jilly!"

THREE
Pick a symbol:

Symbols to go at the top of the note. You don't have to have one. (;

Heart. Smiley-face.
User ImageUser Image

LIMITED EDITION-
Aries.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
User Image

Ah, well, if you feel like you'd like your shop here, just post in the thread and I'll stick you in. :]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sugar n Sweets <333
Kitty Plushies!
Saya s Sigs and Stuff

And if you'd like to link back-

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16310049]
[IMG]http://i14.tinypic.com/2w3sww3.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image
User Image

This is just to keep track of the various suggestions people make. 3nodding

I might not never get to them. I might make one tomorrow. Who knows?
But since the suggester gets one free, I figure it's better to keep track. ; D

Appeal:
    Daylilies.
    Lilac.
    Lavender.
    Bluebell.
    Foxglove.

Aqua Katie:
    Zodiac flowers-----
    Aeries; Tulip
    Taurus; Violet
    Gemini; Lily of the Valley
    Cancer; Water Lily
    Leo; Sunflower
    Virgo; Chrysanthemum
    Libra; Rose
    Scorpio; Rhododendron
    Sagittarius; Carnation
    Capricorn; Poppy
    Aquarius; Orchid
    Pisces; Lilac

Bored_Yaoi:
    Bleeding Hearts.

[ falling`star ]:
    1. Tulips
    2. Chrysanthemums
    3. Dandelions
    4. Morning Glories
    5. Irises
    6. Water Lilies
    7. Forget Me Nots (These are my favorite flowers so I'm including it in there. xD)
    Four Leaf Clover

FlowerLove:
    Snapdragons.
    Sunflowers.

Sign-up Free:
    Green Carnation
    Alice in Wonderland singing flowers

Star Sorceress:
    Marigolds

[Stained in Satin]:
    Periwinkle.

Fiction1119:
    Birthstone flowers.
    Daffodils

u.y.b:
    More symbols.

Lilith Wynne:
    Sakura blossoms.

Anjeile:
    Peonies
    Fuscia
    Rosebuds

(I know bunches of people have suggested things, but I just made this today. (21/2/07) So, remind me! If you've suggested something in the past, give me a little nudge once you've finished reading this.

User Image
Yaaay, thunder storms.
Woot.
xd
The daffodil came out pretty nifty, if I may say so myself.
Sure, they're not the best of pictures,
but they're 200px. tall flowers with itty bitty messages attached.
It's not like they're gonna cost a fortune.
sweatdrop
I'm rationalizing my crappy art.
Ah, well.
All done. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items