Divined Mortality
4laugh

"Morning." Socky said with a wave.

Muscular Bachelor

KF-Socky
Divined Mortality
4laugh

Divi blinks and looks outside at the setting sun. "..Morning?" He chuckled and went back into the kitchen.

Cliff Thurst's Other Half

Steadfast Believer

Divined Mortality
KF-Socky
Divined Mortality
4laugh

Divi blinks and looks outside at the setting sun. "..Morning?" He chuckled and went back into the kitchen.

"Oh...uh yeah." Socky clears her throat. "G-Good evening."

Muscular Bachelor

KF-Socky
Divined Mortality
KF-Socky
Divined Mortality
4laugh

Meanwhile, Divi was in the kitchen, using dough as a pillow while all of the ovens were full and baking.
emotion_zzz

Steadfast Believer

Divined Mortality
KF-Socky
Divined Mortality
KF-Socky
Divined Mortality
4laugh

Meanwhile, Divi was in the kitchen, using dough as a pillow while all of the ovens were full and baking.
emotion_zzz

Socky followed Divi into the kitchen and smiled. "Divi..? Divi? Your ovens are on. Divi? Divi, wake up!"

Muscular Bachelor

KF-Socky
Divined Mortality
KF-Socky
Divined Mortality
KF-Socky
Divined Mortality
4laugh

emotion_zzz

Socky followed Divi into the kitchen and smiled. "Divi..? Divi? Your ovens are on. Divi? Divi, wake up!"
Divi lazily tries to swat at you like you're a pesky alarm clock. "I knoooow... I'm just nappinggggg..." He pointed to a timer by his head.

Steadfast Believer

Divined Mortality
KF-Socky
Divined Mortality
KF-Socky
Divined Mortality

emotion_zzz

Divi lazily tries to swat at you like you're a pesky alarm clock. "I knoooow... I'm just nappinggggg..." He pointed to a timer by his head.

Socky back away slightly. "Oh...sorry. I hope you're not planning on using that pillow dough for the baking..." she said quietly as she backed out the door.

Muscular Bachelor

KF-Socky
Divined Mortality
KF-Socky
Divined Mortality
KF-Socky
Divined Mortality

emotion_zzz

Socky back away slightly. "Oh...sorry. I hope you're not planning on using that pillow dough for the baking..." she said quietly as she backed out the door.
Divi mumbled a bit as she left "It adds... yawn... flavor.."

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Cas strolls in, looking much more relaxed and happy than yesterday. There is a certain glow about him. He sits down on a couch were there is a sleepy kitty curled up and looks around to see if the chef is working today.

Steadfast Believer

Castiel Lover
Cas strolls in, looking much more relaxed and happy than yesterday. There is a certain glow about him. He sits down on a couch were there is a sleepy kitty curled up and looks around to see if the chef is working today.

"Hello, Sir. What can I get you today?" Socky asks as she bows slightly to Cas.

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
KF-Socky
Castiel Lover

Cas says, "Coffee and a cinnamon roll, please." He pets the cat beside him that can't be bothered to wake up for him.

Admirer

25,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
      *walks in humming an 90's song*

Steadfast Believer

Castiel Lover
KF-Socky
Castiel Lover

Cas says, "Coffee and a cinnamon roll, please." He pets the cat beside him that can't be bothered to wake up for him.

"Right away!" Socky said with a bow as she headed towards the kitchens.

Steadfast Believer

Divined Mortality

"Divi, can I get a Cinnamon Roll? that nice man from yesterday is back again." Socky said as she poked Divi's shoulder. Socky then went to the coffee machine and started making a Coffee.

Steadfast Believer

Sebikaku
      *walks in humming an 90's song*

"Good Evening, boss." Socky said with a wave.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff