Welcome to Gaia! ::

Big Girl

34,150 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
Greetings loyal Gaians;

With Master Cresento receiving so many Valentine's Cards, it is my job to lighten the workload for him a bit and offer my services to return his gratitude to his many fans.

Keep in mind, this is an obligation and my responses may be a little lacking, as I'm unsure what Master Cresento would deliver in reply, and it's very rude to put words in his mouth. My cards will include a bit of information and a bit of conversation. At the moment, there are 14 possible cards that I may deliver. Should I have time to sit down at my desk, I shall make more.

Just say the word and I shall send you your card. One card per person, I'm afraid. Time is money, and I haven't the time, nor the money, to be wasting cards on repeat fans. I apologize.

You may begin.
emotion_bigheart

Codebreaking Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
Well, with such a hawt picture he's sending out, is it any surprise Cresento is getting swamped with valentines?

Big Girl

34,150 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
Jedi Gallifreyan
Well, with such a hawt picture he's sending out, is it any surprise Cresento is getting swamped with valentines?

I would assume such a photo has reached the masses only because Nicolae snuck the shot for the sole purpose to annoy Master Cresento.

Shirtless Millionaire

11,665 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
I thought Nicolae was his assistant?

Codebreaking Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
Luckster Gal
Jedi Gallifreyan

I would assume such a photo has reached the masses only because Nicolae snuck the shot for the sole purpose to annoy Master Cresento.

Well, it may have annoyed Cresento, but it made his adoring fans very happy. emotion_awesome

Big Girl

34,150 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
Pochahontas
I thought Nicolae was his assistant?

Hardly. While I am obligated to not speak ill, I must say that the peasant just barely does enough around the ship to keep Master Cresento from kicking him out and severing their little deal.

Aged Fatcat

me me memem ?

Questionable Prophet

so he really is thankful? emotion_kirakira

Big Girl

34,150 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
Foolhardiness
so he really is thankful? emotion_kirakira

While it is rude to put words in Master Cresento's mouth...I believe he is. In his own way.

Friendly Citizen

O:
emotion_dowant

Shameless Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Nicolae is hotter.
emotion_omnomnom

Big Girl

34,150 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
denyurmaker
Nicolae is hotter.
emotion_omnomnom

While I am obligated to not show bias, there is a part of me that is offended with such a statement.

Shirtless Humorist

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
I would love a valentine. Cresento does such a wonderful job. By any chance may I have his underwear instead of Nicolae's? emotion_dowant

Dapper Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
gaia_nitemareleft emotion_bigheart gaia_nitemareright

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers