-EAngel-'s Significant Otter

Omnipresent Rallier

13,875 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
I LOVE THE DESIGN :3
I think they're alright neutral
Personally, I believe they're ok, I love the background items!! However, I would have loved, for example, an achievement badge especially as a prize for achieving the highest score, although still cute and kawaii smile yum_puddi

Vampire

kawaii teto chan
Personally, I believe they're ok, I love the background items!! However, I would have loved, for example, an achievement badge especially as a prize for achieving the highest score, although still cute and kawaii smile yum_puddi
I'm the same, yeah. I would have loved to have some achievements from this event. crying
yea, it would have been more fun with some achievements crying Maybe the next event will have achievements XDD yum_puddi
WillHealForEXP
kawaii teto chan
I'm the same, yeah. I would have loved to have some achievements from this event. crying

l Vio l's Partner In Crime

OG GO

Anyone have an ideas what the special prize for the top 3 highest score is?
I like the items except the plant, I think it's very strange. The sweater and the hat looks like winter clothes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff