2. Rules
3. Profiles
4. Accepted
5. Dorms and Scheduals
6. Reserved

Shameless Trash

User ImagePLOTUser Image

User Image

Toko Fine Arts Academy is a school located on an island. It is opened to people as a prestegious school for acting, dance, music, and art. On the left hand side is the student dorms, five* each. On the right, is the staff dorms, five* each. These com equipped with beds, bathrooms, and a television. Going down the hall is the door to the music room, where the chior, band and music composition students gather. The media arts room is where inspired artists come to put their soul onto paper (or computer screen). For the actors, is a theatre. It comes with lights, speakers, a fog machine, and a prop room filled with things. Lastly is the dance studio, with mirrors on one wall, posters on another, and a giant speaker system.
All of these facilities are state of the art.

*This may change, depending on entrants.

Shameless Trash

User ImageRULESUser Image

1. Follow ToS
2. No one liners
3. I like pretty posts
4. Post on a regular basis
5. Obey me.
6. PM me with the title: Cookies
7. Put a pirate at the end of the profile
8. I have the right to edit this
9. No Mary Sues
10. Romance is encouraged
11. Student ages: 10-18. Teacher ages: 20-30
12. If you sign up, you must choose one course beside an A and one course besides a B. Example: Choreography and Acting.
13. 3 characters at the maximum.
14. No chatspeak.
HINT: Things arent always in black... they can be in white...

Shameless Trash

User ImagePROFILESUser Image

~Hi I am: (name)
~I am: (Age)
~I am a puppet to: (username)
~I love: (subjects. for students, this is what your character takes a course. for teachers, this is what you teach.)
~I am a: (student or teacher)
~I like: (guys and/or girls)
~My Bio: (explain yourself)
~My personalitly: (5 words to describe yourself)
~I look like: (anime-ish pic. could be a tektek.)

Shameless Trash

User ImageACCEPTEDUser Image

~Hi I am: Kora
~I am: 17
~I am a puppet to: Hug the Pug
~I love: Music Compositon and Scriptwriting
~I am a: Student.
~I like: Guys
~My Bio: I was sent to the school... wait... I mean I was shipped here, by my aunt and uncle. I like to write and sing, so I signed up for them!
~My personalitly: Happy-go-Lucky, hyper, sassy, a bit shy, funny
~I look like: {x}

~Hi I am: Yoko ((Good Girl)) Yamada
~I am: 10
~I am a puppet to: Inu_Lily
~I love: Drama Acting, Media Arts Graphics
~I am a: Student
~I like: guys
~My Bio: Yoko grew up as the child prodigy. She seemed to pic everything up quickly. Wither it be school work or music or Drama. She loves to act and sing and do stuff on the computer. Since she was so talented her parents decided to send her to the Toko Fine Arts academy where there other daughter once study and now works.
~My personality: annoying know it all, Hyper, Random, Cute, special
~I look like:Yoko

~Hi I am: Reiki Akiruu
~I am: 16
~I am a puppet to: Ryuuho-Akiruu
~I love: Art, Script Writing, and Band
~I like: Girls
~My Bio: I found out about the school and soon wanted to join. I love to play drums and draw. Plus i love writing stories.
~My personalitly: Fun Loving, Caring, A bit hyper, Creative, Friendly
~I look like:
User Image

~Hi I am: Kai Amane
~I am a puppet to: Prince Elliott
~I love: Choir, acting, and band.
~I am a: student
~I like: girls
~My Bio: I was born into a super rich family who doesn't really like me. I feel hated and unloved so i decided to come to this school. I had a brother who died in a car accident and i haven't really gotten over it. I love playing my guitar.
~My personality: nice, mean, playful, talented, smart.
~I look like:
User Image

~Hi I am: Minami Aki
~I am a puppet to: Inoue Chiaki
~I love: Music Composition and Dance
~My Bio: For Aki, dancing started out as a way to relax herself from stress but it slowly turned into something she loves to do everyday. She asked permission to enroll herself in this school so she could study more about choreography and other dance styles. People comes to like her not through interactions but through dancing.
~My personalitly: calm, quiet, hardworking, smart, serious
~I look like:
User Image

~Hi I am: Hitomi
~I am a puppet to: xxxMai_Angelxxx
~I love: Art, Graphics and Band
~My Bio: Hitomi lived in the western side of kyoto, her mother was an american who came to japan to live a more prosperous life. Her mom met her dad and they ended up falling deep in love. Her dad, however, left for a business opportunity in america and never came back. Her mother, at home working as a geisha, had given her daughter the opportunity to learn more than she did. Thus, her daughter wanted to go to a fine arts school.
~My personalitly: Nice, quiet, friendly, intellegent, artistic
~I look like: Hitomi

~Hi I am: Minamoto, Megumi
~I am: 17
~I am a puppet to: isagirl909
~I love: Choreography and Dance
~My Bio: Megumi was born to a poor family. Her parents both have to work 24/7 to keep afloat. Her mother, an american named Susan, used to be a talented dancer but, when she fell on hard times, she was forced to quit and went to "real work" as Megumi's grandmother had said. Megumi's grandmother never treated her daughter the same, since she decide to marry Megumi's father rather than into money and has not helped the family, except for Megumi's sake. The only reason Megumi can go to Toko Academy is because her grandmother is wealthy and agreed to pay her tuition. Megumi inherited her mother's dance skills, her father's driven, steady-leveled mind, and (as much as she hates to admit it) her grandmother's business sense, which have allowed her to get far in her career with the help of her grandmother's connections. Megumi hates her grandmother for her treatment of Megumi's mother but deals with it for her family's sake.
~My personalitly: Serious, Strong, Hard-working, Quiet
~I look like: User Image

~Hi I am: Yasumin
~I am: 18
~I love: Choreography, Dance
~I like: Guys and Girls
~My Bio: Yasumin is a forenger from some other country. Loves to dance and show off her body, but is quite naive. She speaks some English.
~My personalitly: Sexy-cute, naive, bold, hyper
~I look like: This -> User Image

<~:~>

~Hi I am: Keita
~I am: 25
~I love: Art and Graphics
~I am a: Teacher
~I like: Girls
~My Bio: I'm a pretty artistic type despite my looks. I have... unusual detentions for bad students. I'm calm, but I do have a bad side...
~My personalitly: Quiet, Encouraging, Smart, Laid Back, Rarely angry
~I look like: {X}

~Hi I am: Hoshiko((star)) Yamada
~I am: 22
~I am a puppet to: Inu_Lily
~I love: Choir and Drama
~I like: Guys
~My Bio: Hoshioko was always a lover of fine arts such as singing an acting. She had started at the school many years earlier and got a degree in theory. For a few years she left for university then returned and got hired as a teacher. Hoshioko had been happy to teacher here till recently she heard news her annoying younger sister is coming to learn there.
~My personalitly: Hyper, Random, outgoing, layed back teacher, free spirited,
~I look like:Hoshiko

~Hi I am: Tora Irabu
~I am: 23
~I am a puppet to: xxxMai_Angelxxx
~I love: Music Composition and Scriptwriting
~My Bio: Being a child of a famoes psychologist, Tora had a great future ahead of her if she lived in her father's footsteps. Although she didnt like the idea of giving patients shots, she went for a more artistic career. She graduated from Toko when she was seventeen and she deicded to teahc there once she had a degree.
~My personalitly: Intellegent,Friendly,Patient,Understanding,Calm
~I look like: Tora

Shameless Trash

User ImageDORMS AND SCHEDUALSUser Image

-Courses: All ages in each, 3 students per course for now. Courses in bold indicate the course is being taught already. Names in {these} are students. Names in +these+ are teachers. The number beside each one is what's taught first.

~Music:
A. Music Composition +Tora+ {Kora} {Aki}
B. Choir +Hoshiko+ {Kai}

~Drama:
A. Acting +Hoshiko+ {Yoko}{Kai}
B. Scriptwriting +Tora+ {Kora} {Reiki}

~Media Arts:
A. Art +Keita+ {Reiki} {Hitomi}
B. Graphics +Keita+ {Yoko} {Hitomi}

~Dance:
A. Choreography {Megumi} {Yasumin}
B. Dance {Aki} {Megumi} {Yasumin}

-Dorms: 1 staff per dorm, 2 students per dorm.

~Staff:
1. Keita
2. Hoshiko
3. Tora
4. ((reserved for dance teacher))
5. ((reserved for the guy who runs the place))

~Students:
1.Kora, Yoko
2.Reiki, Kai
3. Minami, Hitomi
4. Yasumin

-Clubs: These are student run
Band: Reiki, Kai, Hitome
Backstage Production
((feel free to start more clubs, just pm me first.))

-Schedual: Bold indicates the time slot.
~8:00-11:00am First Period: All A courses: Music Compositon, Acting, Art or Choreography
~11:00am-12:00pm Lunch
~12:00-3:00pm Second Period: All B courses: Choir, Scriptwriting, Graphics or Dance
~3:00-9:00pm Free Time
~9:00pm-7:00am Curfew

Journal:
Day one:

Shameless Trash

Shameless Trash

User ImageOPEN! FINALLY!User Image

Shameless Trash

User Image Keita
{ Hey! I have an idea! }

{ Why don’t you shut up and let me work? }

Keita looked at his curriculum for his two classes. It was almost 7 o' clock. Soon it would be first Period. He would be teaching Art first. Keita would start them off with simple things: He would give them a piece of paper and ask them to draw what ever they like. Then they would hand it in, so Keita could gauge their abilities. From then on, it would be trial and error.

User ImageDon’t watch this…User Image

Shameless Trash

Kora
User Image
['Cause I see you lying next to me...]

[With words I thought I'd never speak...]
═══════════════════════════════════════
Kora put her stuff away in her dorm. She sat down on her bed and pouted. This was not fair. Not fair at all. And the worst part: she could only complain in her head. Sure, she had a good imagination, but that was what had gotter her here wasn't it. Kora sighed loudly, flopping on the bed. Usually, she was the Happy-go-Lucky type, but as soon as she had been forced on the rprivate jet by her relatives... ugh. Kora hoped there would be some new people to meet at least...
═══════════════════════════════════════

[Awake and unafriad...]

[Asleep or dead!]

═════════════════════════════════════
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
═════════════════════════════════════
[I am not afraid to keep on living...]

[I am not afraid to walk this world alone...]

[Honey if you stay I'll be forgiven...]

[Nothing you can say can stop me going home.]
Reiki yawned as he laid on his bed. "Looks like im alone for now, i hope i get a room mate soon. I really hope the classes are good too. Time to explore a bit." He wandered out of his dorm and walked around.

User Image

Shameless Trash

User Image Keita
{ Hey! I have an idea! }

Keita was two seconds from falling asleep until the bell signifying first period woke him up. Closing his Death Note Volume 2 at the part where Naomi enters the story, Keita looked at his attendance. Apparently there was a small group of students this year. Maybe because this school wasn't that popular yet. Keita shrugged and put the manga away.

Reiki heard the bell. "Time for first period already? Oh well." He headed off to his Art class. He found it after a bit and went inside and took a seat. He pulled out his sketch book and flipped through it.

User Image

Shameless Trash

User Image Keita
{ Hey! I have an idea! }

Keita looked up at the boy in the classroom. "I think there are a few others coming, so hold tight." He said and watched the opening ceremonies for the Olympic Games.

Shikon started fixing up a drawing he had done a few days ago. He yawned a little and looked at a few details.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces