the child prodigy Yoko Good Girl Yamada

[If it's over, let it go and Come tomorrow it will seem]

[So yesterday, so yesterday ]

----------------[I'm just a bird that's already flown away]

[So Yesterday]

[Hilary Duff]

▬►

User Image

Yoko sat herself down at one of the computers. She heard a student ask if they were going to use photoshop alot. Well duh... Yoko thought why wouldn't we then the teacher had replied with yes and also flash.

Yoko took the username and password from the teacher. She looked at it and raised an eyebrow. What the heck...this isn't a safe password...its only words...it doesn't have numbers or symbols or any mix of uppercase or lower case. "Were pretty much using the whole adobe collection am I correct?" Yoko asked still curious about the password so she decided to ask now. "..and why..are the passwords so..so..so simple...anyone who's anyone could hack them..There;s no numbers or symbols or uppercase it's just all lowercase...I know you advise to keep it and not lose it but come on..there easy enough for people to crack" she looked annoyed a bit as if she thought things could be better.

◄▬▬▬▬

User Image

© Inu_Lily and n e k o ZOOMi
Reiki stretched a bit and smiled. "This should be fun. He watched her little dance and laughed a little. "Your definitly excited."

User Image

Shameless Trash

User Image Keita
{ Hey! I have an idea! }

{ Why don’t you shut up and let me work? }

Keita looked at her. " One, if you really want another password, then change it. Two, yes we are using the whol shebang of Adobe. The latest of course." He said, slightly annoyed, but he didn't show it.

User ImageDon’t watch this…User Image

Shameless Trash

Kora
User Image
['Cause I see you lying next to me...]

[With words I thought I'd never speak...]
═══════════════════════════════════════
Kora nodded. "Of course! I mean, how many young people in this world get their works performed." She said, wagging a finger at him.

[Awake and unafriad...]

[Asleep or dead!]

═════════════════════════════════════
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
[I am not afraid to keep on living...]

[I am not afraid to walk this world alone...]

[Honey if you stay I'll be forgiven...]

[Nothing you can say can stop me going home.]
Reiki nodded quickly. "Yeah your right, it is exciting to think about that." He smiled a bit.
" And that's what i want to hear." tora said smiling," now, i wnat you guys to work real hard on this, i'll give you slack on the other assignments if needed. Don't worry about asking hte other teachers to se if they can help us, i'll do that." she leaned back in her chair, leaving a calm like smile upon her face.

" Alright keita-san." Hitomi said as she logged in and looked around, " not bad with organization, this class should be easy to do.. .since my last graphics teacher was a huge critic at that.." she thought to herself

Shameless Trash

Kora
User Image

Kora sat back down. "Alright. So where do we start?" She said holding her pencil and plugging in her music.

((thinking of changing the character limit to 3, how does that sound to everyone?))

[Awake and unafriad...]

[Asleep or dead!]

Reiki sat down and thought a bit. He tapped his finger on his cheek for a while. "Hmm... where to start this at."

Shameless Trash

((char limit is now at 3 ^^ ))

Shameless Trash

--------------User Image
User Image
--------------

__I see your dirty face
___Hide behind your collar
____What is done in vain
______Truth is hard to swallow
_______So you pray to God
________A lie, live a lie, live a lie
_________And you take your time
__________And you do your crime
___________Well you made your bed
____________I'm in mine!

Because when I arrive
I, I'll bring the fire
Make you come alive
I can take you higher
What this is, forgot?
I must now remind you

LET IT ROCK!
LET IT ROCK!!
LET IT ROCK!!!

User ImageNow the son's disgraced
He who knew his father
When he cursed his name
Turned and chased the dollar
But it broke his heart
So he shook his middle finger
To the world
To the world
To the world
And you take your time
And you stand in line
Well you'll get what's yours
I got mine
Yasumin walked into her Dance class. She had spent all of the morning and lunch trying to figure out where her classes were. Yasumin was just like that. After all, her English was kinda poor. She waved "Hello!" she said brightly "I'm here for class." Yasumin put down her bag and a map of the school. She ignored the looks of her classmates and stood in front of the mirror. Yasumin threw off her jacket to reveal her... large chest. "How're we gonna start?" She said doing some warm ups.

Because when I arrive
I, I'll bring the fire
Make you come alive
I can take you higher
What this is, forgot?
I must now remind you

LET IT ROCK! (rock!)
LET IT ROCK!! (rock!!)
LET IT ROCK!!! (rock!!!)

Yasumin
The sexy cute dancer

User ImageDANCEUser ImageDANCEUser Image

Doting Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Marathon 300
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Mαгι Dеȴoӷɑ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

I just want you to hold me, I want you to confirm for me,
.ılı.------Volume------.ılı.
-Now Playing: magnet-
Min- - - - - - - - - - - -Max
Play ▌▌ Pause Stop
That the love we have is~ not some kind of a mistake!

(( Hello~! Ryuuho...Hug...Nice roleplaying with you again. My skills have improved immensly since the last time we RP'd. ;3 Let me just hope this is okay. It's been a while since I've been in a non-yaoi RP... ))
A girl of age sixteen stood outside the building of the Toko Fine Arts Academy, staring at the building for a few moments before glancing to her watch, realizing she had arrived late. That would not be a good first impression, being late or even missing her first whole day of the classes. 'I better get moving,' she thought, looking at a map she had been able to obtain of the building and then beginning to quickly walk, reaching her dorm room within minutes. It was a good thing Mari had gotten all this information before arriving, so everything was quick and easy. She walked into the dorm room and took a quick glance around before putting her belongings on one of the beds, her belongings consisting of clothing, her laptop, which contained some of the programmes she composed and created music with, and some other music related belongings.

'Now, looking at the time, it's....choir!' She thought, taking a moment to mentally remember what the class was, but Mari remembered. And with a turn, she walked out the room and closed the door behind her, carrying a brown satchel containing some items which she may use for the class. Mari was usually prepared for classes, and was saddened slightly that her perfect attendance at this place was ruined, due to traffic. But it wasn't her fault! After a little short walk, she arrived at the class where the choir class was, stopping at the doorway and glancing in, purplish eyes darting around before stepping in, seeing a teacher playing the piano, and just quietly watching from the doorway, stepping to the side so not to block any access. 'Maybe I was lucky and didn't miss anything?' She thought, smiling at the thought. She didn't want to be late for her first class, even thought it was about halfway through the day.

Shameless Trash

((you said that the last time you joined one of my rp's...
and im being busy on dA for the whole day, trying to figure out stuff. then tomorrow i upload my work smile ))
User Image
Minamoto, Megumi

Mrs. Marks stepped forward and cleared her throat to gain the attention of the new arrival, before repeating herself. "Hello, dear, I'm Mrs. Marks, your substitue teacher today. Your regular teacher couldn't make class today but said to leave the day for you students to meet each other and practice amongst yourselves. You know, show off a little for the rest of the class. Your teacher should be back tomorrow." Apparently pleased with herself, Mrs. Marks smiled to the new arrival and pulled out her clipboard, "Now, what would your name be?"

Megumi had hardly noticed the new student, too interested in her current routine to be bothered.

Shameless Trash

[quote┌--------------User Image
User Image
--------------

__I see your dirty face
___Hide behind your collar
____What is done in vain
______Truth is hard to swallow
_______So you pray to God
________A lie, live a lie, live a lie
_________And you take your time
__________And you do your crime
___________Well you made your bed
____________I'm in mine!

Because when I arrive
I, I'll bring the fire
Make you come alive
I can take you higher
What this is, forgot?
I must now remind you

LET IT ROCK!
LET IT ROCK!!
LET IT ROCK!!!

User ImageNow the son's disgraced
He who knew his father
When he cursed his name
Turned and chased the dollar
But it broke his heart
So he shook his middle finger
To the world
To the world
To the world
And you take your time
And you stand in line
Well you'll get what's yours
I got mine
"Yasumin!" She said, still doing warm ups. Yasumin didn't know what a substitute teacher was, or half of what she said. Instead Yasumin went over to the audio station and put on a well know song. She ran up to the mirrors and danced. That was what she had understood. Show off in fromt of class. Yasumin did some hard core breakdancing moves, doing flips, and spins. She smiled. Dancing was her life. Yasumin continued, not bothering to stop.

Because when I arrive
I, I'll bring the fire
Make you come alive
I can take you higher
What this is, forgot?
I must now remind you

LET IT ROCK! (rock!)
LET IT ROCK!! (rock!!)
LET IT ROCK!!! (rock!!!)

Yasumin
The sexy cute dancer

User ImageDANCEUser ImageDANCEUser Image

Shameless Trash

Kora
User Image

Kora's music blared. She didn't listen to him. Kora was busy writing furiously. Her hand moved as if it were in fast forward as she wrote. Kora loved writing. She paused to change tracks on her music player, and continued writing.

[Awake and unafriad...]

[Asleep or dead!]

Quick Reply

Submit