Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Trash

((kai's in acting class right now... its a block and kai has acting.))
( oh, well i just went by what he said on it, it said he walked into the art class )
((okay im sorry i read the schedule wrong))

Kai walked into Acting class quietly. He sat at the back of the room and nervously stared at everyone else who seemed to know each other.

User Image

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
the child prodigy Yoko Good Girl Yamada

[If it's over, let it go and Come tomorrow it will seem]

[So yesterday, so yesterday ]

----------------[I'm just a bird that's already flown away]

[So Yesterday]

[Hilary Duff]

▬►

User Image

10 year old Yoko Yamada skipped gracefully into the acting class. Most people she noticed were sitting by each others friends in there. typical she thought. Most of her old friends weren't prodigy's like her. Well none were. So she'd have to make new friends. She noticed a seat in the back next to a white haired boy. Not wanting to sit back their but seeing no choice she flopped herself down in the desk next to Kai.

Yoko had had a bag with her and a folder with her. She opened the bag to revile a laptop. Putting the laptop case onto the desk carefully she booted up the computer. She typed in the password which if you were looking on the screen you'd see at least like 20 stars appear. A smirk was placed on her face as she saw her background screen of a cute Kitten she had once drawn when she was five. She had scanned it and put it in her computer. Most people when they had looked at when she was younger and just done it ask if her older sister had drawn it for her. But nope she had drawn it.

Looking around now and leaning against her chair Yoko wondered where her teacher was and who it was going to be. The only teacher so far she knew who worked her was her older sister Hoshiko. But she'd doubt she'd be teacher her anything at this school. She was too good for her sister and probably picked courses her sister couldn't teacher. A grin was placed upon her face. This was going to be fun. Even though she had to make new friends.

◄▬

User Image

© Inu_Lily and n e k o ZOOMi

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Free SpiritedHoshiko Star Yamada

User Image
_____[Let the rain fall down, And wake my dreams]

__________[Let it wash away My sanity]

_______________['Cause I wanna feel the thunder, I wanna scream]

[Let the rain fall down, I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean]

Hoshiko opened her eyes and stretched. I wonder what time it is she thought as she rolled over to look at her clock. Her's eyes opened wide and she yelled "OH s**t....I'm going to be late" as she jumped from her bed. Hurring quickly she jumped into the shower in her dorm and breezed through her shower quickly. Making sure not to wet her hair so she didn't have to wash it. Then back into her room to get dressed.

"OH MAN..I'm really going to be late" Hoshoko sighed as she ran out of her room. Running down the hallways now she burst-ed through the door of the acting class. Her breathing heavy. She crashed into her teachers chair and took a couple breathes before she stood up again. "Ok...good morning everyone...My name is Ms.Yamada" at the last part she had turned around and wrote her name on the board. Ms. Yamada "I shall be your teacher this year in acting...I hope you have a great year in my class room and...I'm sorry I'm late...My alarm didn't go off this morning and..." she paused and her eyes were gazed upon Yoko. He eyes looked stunned. "Okay Yoko...Why are you in my class..shouldn't you be taking like um...Shouldn't you be taken like Scriptwriting or Art..I mean...Why'd you have to choose my class?

User Image

© Inu_Lily

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

[So Yesterday]

[Hilary Duff]

▬►

User Image

Yoko was still looking around till she heard a noise from the far side of the room. It was the teacher coming in. As soon as she saw who the teacher was her eyes went wide. Hoshiko's my teacher she thought. Oh great...this is going to be a fun year. Yoko watched as her older sister sat down in the chair and took some breathers. slept in again..ha ha finally Hoshiko got up and did the whole introduction thing. Then she apologized for being late. That was Yoko sister for you. After about a second though her older sister seemed to finally noticed Yoko and began questioning her.

"Because I like acting Hoshiko" she said firmly and strongly. "Why'd you have to teach it...out of all this things you could of possible taught you choose acting too...besides...you must of known I was in this class...I mean you have a class list don't you..I mean your suppose to look it over before the school year starts..Hosh" Yoko used the nickname she used to call her sister by when they were both younger. She could see the look on her sister face and couldn't help smirking. It was pretty funny to watch.

◄▬

User Image

Kai watched silently as the teacher and student argued back and forth. They appeared to be sisters. Kai studied both carefully. Definitely sisters... He thought to himself. Kai opened up his bag and took out a pencil. He began writing something down in his notebook.

User Image

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

User Image

Hoshiko looked annoyed and pissed. "Ya..but there were much better things to do then that..I mean time off is time off..who wants to spend it worry about school work and going back..I mean I love my job but I don't want to focus about it over holidays..anyways..I have a class to teach..so our quarrel that you started will have to continue over Lunch or something" Hoshiko turned her attention back to the class "Sorry about that..my sister can be out spoken sometimes...I give you all permission to womp her on the head if she annoys you at all" normally someone wouldn't get away with that in her class room but her little sister was a little different. Yoko was a annoying little brat who she couldn't believes name meat 'good girl'.

"Okay everyone back to class...hey you in the back with white hair next to Yoko...Sorry I don't know any of your names yet but they'll all come just wait...anyways...tell me the definition of Acting please" Hoshiko turned around and placed the marker back onto the bored ready to write down what he said if it was the right answer, or write down what the write answer was.

User Image

© Inu_Lily

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

[So Yesterday]

[Hilary Duff]

▬►

User Image

Yoko stuck out her tongue at her older sister. Not like her older sister could do anything to her here. Her sister would get fired if she even placed a hand on her. A smirk now resided upon Yoko face just thinking about it. It made her feel a bit happy. Maybe she could annoy her older sister enough to get fired. That would be funny.

Yoko turned her attention back when Hoshiko asked Kai the answer too a question. Another smirk was placed upon her mouth and she simple put her arms up even though she wasn't asked. She knew this answer easily. Definitions were easy stuff. Why did her sister ask him when Yoko could of answered the question easily.

◄▬

User Image

Kai looked up at the teacher. "The art or practice of representing a character on stage and or on camera." Kai said looking back down at his notebook.

User Image

Beloved Lunatic

█▆▅▃▂ M I N A M I ~ A K I ▂▃▅▆█

User Image

A taxi drove up to the school entrance and made a gentle stop. Aki stepped out of it, her bag on her shoulder. She stood still for a while looking at the building while the driver took out her luggage. She reached into her pocket then handed him some money as payment. She grabbed her suitcase and walked inside.
Aki arrived at the office and received her course schedule and also the key to her room. After getting both, she headed for her dorm to drop off the luggage before going to class.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
User ImageUser Image

Shameless Trash

User Image Keita
{ Hey! I have an idea! }

{ Why don’t you shut up and let me work? }

Keita went back to the book and flopped it on his student's desk with a thud. "Pick something you would suck at drawing from there." He said. Then let me know what it is.

User ImageDon’t watch this…User Image

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

User Image

Hoshiko wrote down the answer. "Thank you...that's not exactly the definition I was looking for but it's pretty well done...hey wait a minute" she turned around to look back at him. "You forgot one more thing...you didn't tell me your name boy..what am I suppose to call you?" she looked at bit annoyed with a titch of curiousness in her voice. Hoshiko was generally all around person. Having interesting mood swings.

User Image

© Inu_Lily
"Kai Amane.." He said not bothering to look up at the woman. He didnt really know if he liked her, as a teacher.

User Image

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

[So Yesterday]

[Hilary Duff]

▬►

User Image

Yoko was annoyed that Kai had an answer and her sister instead of saying wrong she only said that she was looking for a different answer but still put it on the board. Yoko crossed her arms and outed a bit as she leaned back in her chair. This really sucked, Her sister had to be her stupid teacher. Why the heck did that happen?

Yoko out spoke herself once more when she noticed the way Kai answered her sister. But he didn't look up at her how rude. "What's your problem Kai...Hosh asked you a question, you answer but don't look at her...how rude is that buddy..your a rudey pudy..I don't think I like you and I'm never going to sit next to you again" she then stuck her tongue out at him again. Yoko maybe very educated school wise but she still was an immature little girl at heart.

◄▬

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out