Welcome to Gaia! ::

((and i am back!!))
OOC: Um...I was talking to you before and suddenly you were asleep...
((lol sorry got on today mand just posted....))
OOC: Well...please fix it. I'm lonely. eek
((so just post a new one... it doesnt matter....))
OOC: Okay. whee

IC:

He wandered into the dorms, looking around for where he was going to be staying. It said he HAD to share a room with a girl...which he'd never done before. Then he came across a girl in her pajamas dancing to some music. "Excuse me, do you know where Dorm 11 is?" he tried to shout over the music.
gaia name: ultimate_jesus_freak
name: carmen
dorm: 8
co-ed dorm or not:need guy
reason for being sent to the reform school: i went psyco and killed my little brother
Gaia Name: kndrakar
Name: Vanessa
Dorm: 10
Co-ed dorm or not: Not
kndrakar
Gaia Name: kndrakar
Name: Vanessa
Dorm: 10
Co-ed dorm or not: Not

"hi who ru?"
she smiles
"r u new 2"
*she presses her face against the blury window. Sheets of rain were falling heavily outisde. she opened her door and raced down the halls to the elevator. she rode down to the main floor and out the front doors. her long black hair became soaked and wavy. She was wearing a pair of fluffy dark blue fleecy pagama bottoms and a black tanktop. she danced and span in the rain. a flash of lightning mirored in her eyes*
((bump bump..... bordome!))
((bump!!))
BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPBUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff