Welcome to Gaia! ::

Emaleth gets up from her seat, throwing her orange peel away as she exits the cafeteria. She stretches happily and heads outside. Emaleth scans the grounds, sitting down at the bench under the oak tree, to see if anyone else could be seen.
walks around and sits on a bench
*she wakes up with a start when she heard some loud noises outside. her head jolted up while she looked over at the clock.
she let out a loud groan and her head fel back against the pillow and she closed her eyes. after about 15 minuits of trying to get back to sleep she finaly gave up and threw her conferters away. she swung her legs over the edge of the bed and flopped around through the incredible mess covering her room* blah *she walked into the halls in her fuzzy pj pants and little black tank-top*
((anyone on?))
Impossible_Angel
*she wakes up with a start when she heard some loud noises outside. her head jolted up while she looked over at the clock.
she let out a loud groan and her head fel back against the pillow and she closed her eyes. after about 15 minuits of trying to get back to sleep she finaly gave up and threw her conferters away. she swung her legs over the edge of the bed and flopped around through the incredible mess covering her room* blah *she walked into the halls in her fuzzy pj pants and little black tank-top*
*frumples down in a large chair with a high back. she puls her legs up to her chest and munched on some cereal while she still attempted her awakening*
gaia name: Deneuku
name: Dan Turner
dorm: 11
co-ed dorm or not: Co-ed, please. smile

reason for being sent to the reform school: Not really his fault. You see, he believes a sea goddess called Ysilonna chose him to be Her high priest. He carries her seal, a mermaid holding a trident, around his neck at all times. She gives him water magic in exchange for his obedience, and takes it away for disobedience or being short with Her. Problem is, some of the stuff he's been ordered to do is generally frowned upon by the community...
((bump and welcome... unfortunatly i g2g in 15min))
Dan entered the school, holding his bag on his back. He certainly hoped there was a some sort of body of water where he could contact the Lady. He didn't want to have to resort to dipping the Seal in a glass of salt water again...
*finaly pulls her self out of her comfy seat and goes into the dorm kitchen area. she washed out her things and left them in the sink. she grabbed a bottle of water as she left. still in her PJ's she wandered the halls for anyone else who was awake and not in class yet*
((damn g2g... ill try to get on later tonight though....))
He wandered around for a bit, finally finding the dorm. He then came across a girl in her pajamas wandering around. "Er, hello, could you point me to Dorm 11?"
Deneuku
He wandered around for a bit, finally finding the dorm. He then came across a girl in her pajamas wandering around. "Er, hello, could you point me to Dorm 11?"
ummm sure *looks around for a minuit trying to get her barings* actualy... im not sure... probably that way *she pinted in random direction* or maybe its on the next floor.. or the floor lower... im not to sure where i am...
"...so you're just wandering around in your pajamas?"
*angel wakes up on the couch a few hours later* hmm seems all i neded was a lil quiet.... *she sits up, still in her pj's* well now that my desire for peace and quiet is over with.... *she blasts her music and jumps around dancing a bit as she makes her away around the rec area*
((dMNIT..... BRB))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces