Total Votes:[ 60 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 107 108 109 > >> »|

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

stops cutting up vegetables as he looked up at yui seeing her outfit as his skin felt like it was on fire "very seductive my princess" clears his throat as he finishes chopping up the vegetables as he placed them in a pot of chicken broth carefully and stirs it while trying to focus "it's more then seductive it is hugging her curves nicely as well her bust....focus Dimitri don't want to ruin lunch" breathes slowly as he brings the spoon to his lips blowing on the hot stew then tastes it "hmm it's missing something?" thinks then looks at yui and winks at her

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Vladimir smiles at her as he kissed her back "glad you like it Tatiana" rubs her shoulders lightly to help her relax and kissed her neck softly as he looked in her eyes "I love you and sleep well my sleeping beauty" strokes her cheek

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Yui walked over to him and smiled "Oh what is it missing" she said laying her head on his shoulder, she smirked and started kissing his neck "Because maybe the thing thats missing is missing on prepuces" she giggle and walked over to the table and sat down looking out the window "Lust only allows seductive clothes and plus I haven't wore this outfit before, I didn't think it was going to do this to my butt and boobs" she said looking over at him.
hexgirl-witchbre
i7655p4z:5="hexgirl-witchbrew123]

User Image

Beloved Genius

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
hexgirl-witchbrew123

Lucius had made his way back to the combat room to relax and practice. he set up 4 punching bags in a circle around the edge of the light of his lantern before standing above said lantern and taking a deep breath before he begun. With a step as light as air but as quick as the wind he jumped over to the first bag and kneed it sending it a few feet backwards before toppling, he had to control his power so because he really didn't feel like fixing the wall again. He then popped over to the second bag and gave it a few "light" punches, for him "light" still knocked the bag back three feet and toppled it. The third bag he kicked up into the air jumped up after it and hurled it back to earth, only to catch it and set it gently on the floor. The final bag he swept so it was horizontal in the air before kicking it downward with an axe kick that landed with a rather loud 'Thud'. He cringed at the sound as he stood down looking over the bag, not even out of breath.

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

breaks the spoon blushing as he quickly turns off the stove while he poured the soup into two white glass bowls while he set them on the table and then poured their drinks in two wine glasses as he looked at yui "what your doing is tempting me yui" whispers in her ear as he smirks at her growling then he sat down

NightOx169's Queen

Wicked Demigod

User Image

User Image
                                                      A small smile was on Tatiana's face as she laid back down, slightly blushing as she relaxed. She was enjoying his touch and wished she could stay awake with him but as soon as she rested her head on the pillow she started falling asleep. "Go have fun while I'm asleep.... I'll let you know when I wake up.... and I love you too Vlad...." She softly said shortly before falling asleep, exhaustion taking over her finally.
                                                      User Image

User Image

User Image

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

smiles at tatiana as left locking the door then walks to the combat room hearing a huge thud "What in the name of hell's flames are you doing?" looks at lucius then sees the bag on the ground Mr. Aegis you busted it open" points down to the sand on the floor coming from the bag

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Yui blushed/smiled at him "think it as more of teasing, we do live in the same room now, you'll get use to it soon or later" she said picking up her spoon and eating at the soup, her eyes light up "So good, I never could make it this good" she said smiling then blushing when she looked at Dimitri. Yui finished a few minutes later, she got up and put her bowl in the sink, and started clean it off.
hexgirl-witchbre
i7655p4z:4="hexgirl-witchbrew123]

User Image

Beloved Genius

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
hexgirl-witchbrew123

Lucius jumps when he hears Wrath's voice before turning and facing his teacher Ah, sorry Wrath Sensei, trying to wind down a bit and hold back at the same time it's rather difficult I'll clean it up right away. he explained before kneeling down next to the sand bag and sweeping the sand back into the bag with his powers of the air.

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

"I'm saying that is impressive most of my students can not even do what you just did" picks up some sand as fire burned it into a glass flame "I can teach you to control your full strength but it won't be easy"

User Image

eats his soup as he watched yui smiling "Two can play this game my princess" he thinks while finishing his soup taking the blow to the sink "be right back yui I need to change" grabs his bag going to the bathroom, locks the door finding a old outfit he wore on his 17th birthday "perfect"smirks putting it on then walks out quietly wrapping his arms around yui's waist "I'm back princess
User Image

((his new outfit hehe))

Beloved Genius

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
hexgirl-witchbrew123

Lucius looked up at Wrath warily Really? Okay, I don't really care about hard. If you want hard try living in a quite literal heaven and then being cast down to this crap hole reality he said sourly while standing up and stretching before picking up one of the other bags and setting his lantern atop of it So, where do we begin?

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

"first you need to conquer your fear" looks at the lantern as he made the light go out "the sunset to sundown is your time limit, you'll use your full strength on the bag til the moon rises got it holds the punching bag in place"start now no holding back" looks at lucius

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Yui looked at him and blushed, she looked away blushing even more, she dried off the dishes 'Oh dear lord help me now' she thought blushing even more. She turn to look at him again. She place her hand on his chest and smiled closing her eyes "strong" she whispered more to herself then to him. She open her eyes and looked up at him, she tugged him down and kissed him on the lips deeply.
hexgirl-witchbre
i7655p4z:5="hexgirl-witchbrew123]

User Image

Beloved Genius

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
hexgirl-witchbrew123

As soon as the light went out Lucius tensed and the color drained from his irises leaving them moon white BRING IT BACK! BRING IT BACK NOW! He screamed before launching forward and hitting the bag with unrestrained might, all the force he put into it leaving a hole where he hit.

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Dimitri smirks under the kiss as he kissed her back harder as he pulled back "You like it I take" moves her hair away from her neck as he started kissing her neck "this is for teasing me my princess" smiling hearing her heart beat quicken making him smile sweetly "Of course I'm strong my brother trained me since I was five years old" as he thought "Yui my sweet princess I'm glad your mine and if any other man tried to even harm or touch you I would happily kill them"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff