Sloth 0.11666666666667 11.7% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 107 108 109 > >> >>> »|

8,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
Luciana grinned, "Maybe one day you'll be lucky enough for me to accept that offer."She poured herself a goblet of dry red wine, taking a sip slowly, noticing Danny looking her up and down out the corner of her eye.
"You know you could just ask. Staring is incredibly rude, my dear" she winked, taking another sip from the goblet.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jeeves had been up for a while. He hardly slept some nights; other nights he could be just as bad as Sloth. However, last night was just another normal night of insomnia, though no one could ever tell, for Jeeves always seem to have the same blank stare upon his porcelain canvas. He slithered around the academy, for no particular reason he supposed, until he heard a bustle within the main halls. It was far too early for students to be running around, Jeeves thought, and proceeded to creep downstairs. He was particularly heavy-footed, and no matter how hard the poor man attempted to be quiet, each foot slapped against the hardwood floors heavier than the last foot.

Only Danny and Luciana were down in the main hall, which came to his disappointment. Jeeves was not particularly fond of Greed, and found him a bit threatening, perhaps unsettling. He only felt this way because of Danny's avidity, as if for some reason, he'd be so mean as to take away the only thing he wanted (though, what Gluttony wants is obviously not what Greed wants; Gluttony cannot tell the difference). Jeeves actions and attitude clearly show his peril towards Danny, but Jeeves would never admit this fact out loud. And so, very carefully, Jeeves slipped past Greed, noticing his fowl gazes upon Luciana's drink, and stepped right behind Lust. He was tall, and slightly towered over her. He leaned down, placing his chin upon her slender shoulder, and directed his eyes immediately downward. In anyone elses view, they would think he would be looking directly down her bosom, but anyone who actually knew Jeeves, would know he was directly staring at the cup of wine she held gingerly between her fingers. He bit his lower lip in want.

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

"Maybe one day I will ask you Lust" Danny said looking away just as Gluttony walked through the door, he ignored him the only other person he will ever talk to it Sloth or maybe Pride when he was to fight with him. With a sigh Danny picked up a beer and sat at the end of the table, Being Greed was like being the lone wolf with no pack. He could honestly say he never got along with most people here but his students means a lot to him he was greedy enough to be a good teacher but even that was hard when he was probably the youngest of all of sins.

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

Yui awoke at 7 like normal, she was always late for things even though she was new. She got up and got dressed, she wore a white long sleeved shirt with the first three buttons undone so it showed off a her boobs. She then pulled on some black skinny jeans and brushed her hair up in a pony tail. With a smile she walked out of her room and to the great hall, it was still early to eat so she thought she go, but once she got there she only notice the house mistress and the master of the house of gluttony Jeeves. She walked over to them and bow "Lady Lust, Lord Gluttony good moring" she said standing straight up and looking over to see Greed she looked away with disgust. She always hated greed for flirting on her Mistress and even worst he was only a year older then her and Master of a damn house. She then looked at Jeeves and smiled, she pulled some cookies out of her bag "want some Master Jeeves?" she asked him.

Unfortunately, Jeeves did not notice the student greet him considering he was too caught up drooling over Lust. Well, not her as a person, what her wine that she swiveled around in that cup ever so teasingly. His stomach roared, and his sides ached in such a hunger, he swore that within the next few minutes he was probably going to die. Then it happened; he heard her wondrous voice in the back of his head. Want some, Master Jeeves? The Lord of the Gluttons raised his head, retreating from Lusts side and sat right next to Yui. She was one of the few that seemed to be extraordinarily nice to him, often offering him quick and delicious snacks. His cheeks pulled into a smile, and he almost seemed to snatch the cookie out of her petite fingers. The cookie was thrown into his mouth; a single bite and it was gone.

But being his name, Jeeves scoot closer, nearly pressing his shoulder against Yui. This was no purposeful sexual advance. He was too blinded by the hunger his stomach forced him to succumb to. "I am positive," Jeeves began in a very certain tone, "that such a small girl like you, Yui, could not possibly eat all of those cookies yourself."

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

Yui blushed and looked away "true I did make a lot, I was going to eat them over time but I notice I made to much so I thought maybe you wanted them" she said looking back at him and smiled "I always over do my cooking and make to much, I always need some of my friends to come over and eat dinner with me, maybe next time you can come over and I'll fix you a big meal" she was always nice to everyone but sometimes quiet it was like she had a multiply personalities and it was different with each person for Jeeves she just wanted to be nice and do whatever she can to have him, for Luciana she would follow around sometimes and watch what she did so she respected Luciana and for Greed she rather punch and kill him then talk to him at all.

8,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
Luciana smirked at Greed's comment, 'He'll come crawling to me soon enough,' she thought, as she took another sip of her wine. Lust felt the presence of an old friend, Lord Jeeves Gluttony, the sin she treated like a younger sibling. She tipped her head back to look up at him smiling, however he had quickly disappeared before she could enough offer him a sip due to a new arrival. Luciana set her eyes forward, allowing them to fall upon a young student who had walked into the great hall.
She smiled at Yui, being a member of her house she was proud of her student, even if she was tempting Jeeves. "Good morning, dear."
She stood from her seat, pouring a new goblet of wine, "I trust you slept well?" Luciana walked over to Jeeves, placing the freshly poured wine under his nose, "My dear brother, if you wanted some all you had to do was ask." she smiled again, placing the goblet in his hand.

Oh, what a lucky man Jeeves was. Having all of these women bring him what he desires! Surely, Greed must despise him by now, but Lord Gluttony did not care. He was more concerned of the love offered by these two women; the love of bringing him anything to eat. As much as he adored the other instructors within the institution, he would never understand any of their motives. At least Gluttony was satisfying a "basic mortal need".

Jeeves gripped the cup, shooting a quick smile over to Luciana. "Ask?" He took a large swig of the wine, in which the bitterness did not make him flinch even a bit. "You always say that," the man began to argue with a near grunt. "But you know I hate hearing the word 'no' pass your lips!" His gaze returned to Yui as another sweet treat was offered. The piece was shoved into his mouth, sugar melting into his tongue in an instant, as if his saliva were equivalent to acid. Oh man, were these absolutely delicious. "You sure know how to win over a man's heart." Jeeves teased with a mouthful. "Perhaps you should offer Danny some. He might stop being so grumpy, then." A snicker pursed his lips, which seemed to be covered in crumbs.

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

Yui looked away as soon as Jeeves had Danny's name, she hated him "tsk Greed can get his own its not like he wants anyway" she said looking over at him but then she looked at Luciana and sighed "If I much" she said getting up and walking over to Danny "Would you like some too Lord Greed?" she asked looking at him in the eyes.

User Image

Danny looked up at Yui and sighed "Sweets aren't my thing deary and either are women who have it for Gluttony" he said getting up and walking out of the great hall. Greed grew tried of this every morning but the same old same old kept him in line from losing it again. Danny walked to a combat move and started to practice his hand-to-hand combat skills, he had a fight with Pride soon and didn't want to lose again.

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image

Ayumi had woken up from her sleep and looked at the time. She had slept in again which she normally didn't do but as of late she has been tired. She wanted to sleep more but it was time to get up. Ayumi sighs and began to get dressed and walked out of the dorms and into the dining room and got herself some rose tea with a bit of blood poured into it, chocolate sweet tarts, and some hash browns. Though she was a vampire now, she still enjoyed her favorites from before her turning. Though now it didn't satisfy her at all. Ayumi sat down away from everyone else and began to eat.

A shrug bounced on his shoulders. Oh well, at least Yui tried. She can't help that Greed is a grumpy brat. If anything, little Danny should be happy that Jeeves even suggested that Yui should offer the treat. More for Gluttony, anyway.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd call him Envy." Jeeves chuckled to his own joke and turned to face Yui once more. He placed a hand on the young lady's head to give a pat or two. "To be in the house of Lust, you certainly treat me well, Yui! Always making me these meals. . ." He rubbed his belly with excitement. "You treat me better than my own students. . .!" A sigh huffed between his lips, and he brought a slump to his shoulders. This didn't last long, though, when another student rolled into the hall, eating by herself. Jeeves knew that he should probably leave the hall, or he'd begin harassing every student and ask them if they were going to finish his meal. At times like this, he had wished his sin was something more simple -- Jeeves felt the sin of Gluttony was the biggest burden of them all.

His eyes were flat, staring right towards Ayumi."I'm going to need another cookie, Yui, before I get sick." He choked out.

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

Yui blushed and looked up at him, Jeeves was taller then Yui by far since she was only 5feet high, she then smiled "How about I take you out to eat, you can eat as much as you want I have the money so no need to worry, or would you like me to fix you something back in my room?" she asked looking at him in the eyes. She didn't know why but every since she met Gluttony she lusted for him, she wanted him and so did half the students in the lust house, he was by far the sexiest teacher in the academy as they thought but Yui lust for him because he had a great personality not because of looks that was just a bonus.

Jeeves rubbed the back of his head and gave Yui an elongated sigh. She was always way too kind, which sometimes he found a little odd. From personal experience, Lust is always coy with him, and even a bit teasing. Jeeves never understood why, or what the point was, which made the man wonder how Yui was even housed under such a sin. Maybe Jeeves was too oblivious to even tell the difference between lust and kindness.

********, he didn't know, nor did he care.

"No matter how many times you offer to take me out, Yui, I won't accept." He grinned wide, showing off a straight row of perfect sharpened teeth. "That is. . . I won't accept you to pay." Jeeves had his own money to spend, and he didn't use it often. He wouldn't let a student waste their coin on him when they could use it for (probably) more important things. "Besides, you know how much I adore your cooking. It makes me wonder why you aren't under my house!" He laughed loudly, combing his hair with his fingers from his face.

Yet, once more, he had tugged his eyes over to the emptying plate Ayumi was nearing. He would feel just awful if any of it were wasted.

Shadow Tsurugihime

AlexShadowFox

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

Yui looked at him and smiled "Thank you Lord Gluttony its nice of people to like my cooking for once Lady Lust always tells me I put to much salt in it" she said grabbing her bag off the chair and then she grabbed Jeeves hand "I'll leave the way" she said walking with him, once out of the great hall she let go of his hand so other students wouldn't get the wrong idea. The whole way back to the house she was wondering what to cook "Benito or sushi I wonder or both, both is good too" she said out loud to herself.

The Fap Patrol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces