Total Votes:[ 60 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 107 108 109 > >> »|

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

Yui looked was about to punch him when when Vlad's imp destroyed her bubble, she got off Lucius and walked away not saying a word. This was going to be a long year indeed if she has to deal with Lucius all through it. She walk back to the locker room and got dressed. She walked out of the locker room, grabbing her bag off the floor that Envy left behind and walked out the door and down the hall to an empty room. She sat down and took out a pencil and a sketch pad and began to draw.
hexgirl-witchbrew123
Georgegunnar

Beloved Genius

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
hexgirl-witchbrew123
AlexShadowFox

Lucius halts his gale and stands up he takes a few steps towards his room before turning back to the imp To be fair she's the one who attacked me he told the imp before looking for a punching bag to hit really hard

NightOx169's Queen

Wicked Demigod

User Image

User Image
                                                      It was rather surprising when they stopped in front of the water bubble, especially since they were in his classroom. A small sigh slipped out as Tatiana saw two students once the bubble popped. "Vladimir Von Wrath, you should try to get it right next time..." She said as she gave the imp a small pat on the head. She didn't try to stop the female student from storming off, knowing that she was one of Lust's girls just from the way she dressed. She watched as the angel seemed to snap at the imp, another sigh slipping out. "This is definitely going to be an interesting year... What're you looking for?" She asked the angel, crossing her arms over her chest.

hexgirl-witchbrew123

Georgegunnar

User Image

User Image

User Image

Beloved Genius

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
DraumrOrum

Lucius looked over at the unfamiliar women who was attempting to communicate with him, the way she corrected the imp made him think she either knew Wrath very well or she was a teacher, so he decided to be courteous I am looking for a punching bag to hit, you wouldn't might know where I could find one Ms.? he asked inquiring for her name in the process

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Vladimir Von Wrath Imp

"I am new to this lady sloth" shakes in fear "that boy scares me" feels sloth pat his head then he covers his face with his scarf giggling as the imp grabbed a gaint bag from the gear wall carrying it over to lucius "Your punching bag student of master wrath"

NightOx169's Queen

Wicked Demigod

User Image

User Image
                                                      A small smile was on her face as she heard him speak courteously to her. "Tatiana Sloth, head of the house of Sloth....." She explained, introducing herself as she watched the imp grab a punching bag for the student. Tatiana gave a small smile to the imp as he giggled, glad that he didn't seem intimidated. "I understand, it's just that I wouldn't want you to get on Vlad's bad side." She softly said before giving the student a curious look. "What's your name?" She bluntly asked the angel.

hexgirl-witchbrew123

Georgegunnar

User Image

User Image

User Image

Beloved Genius

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
hexgirl-witchbrew123

Lucius gives a small smile to the imp before taking the bag from him and setting it up he looked warily at Tatiana before turning back to the bag To be honest it's kind of fun pissing him off. he said while getting ready to punch You two might want to step back he used all his strength and punched the bag sending it through the combat room wall on the other side

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Vladimir Von Wrath Imp

jumps from the impact as he felt his master's eyes on them "now you've done it" hides behind sloth "you just showed master how strong your anger is" shakes seeing his master fight lust "Lady sloth how did my master get his job?" looks up at her curious

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

Envy walked into the room and over to the imp and smirked "Do you want to really want to know that little Imp" she said tease Vlad's imp, a shadow wolf appeared beside her and barked at the imp then growled "Hush now Kiu the imp didn't do a thing" she said looking down at the wolf and petting it with a smile.

hexgirl-witchbrew123
Georgegunnar

NightOx169's Queen

Wicked Demigod

User Image

User Image
                                                      Tatiana couldn't help but watch as Vlad fought Luciana, it was interesting watching the head sins spar against each other. Her attention was torn away from that fight for a moment however as she heard the punching bag crash through the wall. She shot an irritated glare at the angel. "As... tempting as it may be don't destroy the school... Otherwise you'll have to rebuild it, understood?" She told him, glaring at the student. She turned her attention to the imp as he hid behind her, patting his head. "Wrath nearly beat one of Pride's imps to death..... Pride then made a deal with him, either take this job or die..." She explained, turning her attention back to the match between Wrath and Lust. Her gaze shifted to Envy as she teased the imp. "Hello Envy, how are you?"

hexgirl-witchbrew123

Georgegunnar

User Image

User Image

User Image

Beloved Genius

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
(Sorry I wont be on for a few hours this is all I can post, gomen!

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Vladimir Von Wrath Imp

growls at the shadow wolf as fire surrounds his tiny hands "bad wolf" opens his mouth showing rows of sharp teeth as he glared at the wolf and envy "master may trust you but I don't lady envy" smirks at her giggling evilly

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

Envy looked at him and smirked "your smart then, never trust jealousy" she said walking away as the wolf followed behind her. She probably the worst one out of all the sins but that never bothered her in fact it made her happy to know only a few of them liked her. She ignored the fight since it start and she didn't mean to ignore Sloth it just happen.

hexgirl-witchbrew123
Georgegunnar

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"making trouble again envy?" a voice says in the shadows laughing at her "always defeating yourself before you even do anything, you sure not sloth?" red eyes show in the dark "I'm coming to be with my elder brother hahaha" the voice vanishes and so does the imp smiling widely

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

Envy stopped and listen and smirked "So you finally made up your mind to come to the academy, Dimitri" she said smirking "This is going to be a interesting year indeed, how will Pride ever control us all this year I wonder"she laughed at what said and starting walked again, the wolf disappeared like it was going somewhere 'this year, no one will live unless I say so' she thought laughing even more with a evil to it.

hexgirl-witchbrew123

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces