Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
XKiromX18
User Image
Dante put his hand on top of her head and he ran it down her long red hair. "It's because I care about you more than almost anyone else in this world. I'm going to prove that to you..." he said as he let go of her and backed away. "If you really want me to go away, then I will," he said as he stood there for an answer.

User Image
Kaley looked at him. "Why did it take so long for you to tell me this?" She asked softly. She wanted to know why. It bothered her for not knowing that Dante had feelings for her and he never told her or he would play it off as nothing.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kenta nodded. "I'll see you there. I'm just gonna head to my dorm first. Bye." He gave her a quick hug and left. He realized that he would probably run into Abbey, he didn't know how long he could keep this from him, luckily it probably wouldn't reach him until things got more serious, if they did at all.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
Kenta nodded. "I'll see you there. I'm just gonna head to my dorm first. Bye." He gave her a quick hug and left. He realized that he would probably run into Abbey, he didn't know how long he could keep this from him, luckily it probably wouldn't reach him until things got more serious, if they did at all.

User Image
Haley smiled and began to walk back to her dorm room. She walked slowly so she didn't walk into anything that was going to cause her eyes harm.
User Image
Dante sighed as he took her hand and walked into her room, closing the door behind him. "It's because...I was trying to get through school. If we ended up being together, I wouldn't be able to focus on both you and school. That's just how much I care about you. It doesn't make any sense, but try and understand..."

Dante sat her down on the bed with him and sighed. "I hope you can forgive me."

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
XKiromX18
User Image
Dante sighed as he took her hand and walked into her room, closing the door behind him. "It's because...I was trying to get through school. If we ended up being together, I wouldn't be able to focus on both you and school. That's just how much I care about you. It doesn't make any sense, but try and understand..."

Dante sat her down on the bed with him and sighed. "I hope you can forgive me."

User Image

"I understand." She told him. She let out a sigh and shook her head. "I forgive you, but know this you will be spending time making it up to me." She told him.

Unbeatable Strategist

-Malevolence-

User Image ~~Aphelion Shradia~~

I have walked the rings of Hell..

I have witnessed the burning skies and river of pain within Acheron, the screams of the souls, beckoning for a way out, yet there is none.

I have seen the spears sharpened and pikes lined up, awaiting victims in Gehenna, where chains bind and dig into the flesh of the guilty, rending them asunder and splitting their bones.

I have traveled through Dis, the city of sorrows, and seen the fallen angels that glare upon the lost, the desolate and wicked; those who tempt and prey upon the weak.

I have with my arms and legs, climbed the mountains of Erebus, where darkness stretches beyond, and those who get lost within it, are condemned form the light, evermore, helpless and abandoned.

I have bore sight upon Abaddon, the realm of the pit, where those whose sins cannot be redeemed, are cast into the mouth of a bottomless chasm, screaming as they lose hold of everything they once held dear.

I have seen things, not of this world; I have viewed the wrath that awaits the guilty, beyond salvation, beyond benediction. Yes.. I have walked the rings of Hell.. For I was born there.. It is my home..

Aphelion nodded, it was fair enough that she give him that measure of feedback "Well, nothing ventured, nothing gained, I'm fortunate for the time." Before turning to make his way from the art office closing the door behind him. Indeed, Aphelion figured the lady was correct, that the teacher's wouldn't be in their classrooms, especially if classes hadn't started, no lesson plans are needed when there is no school, but class loads do change over time, not always the individuals however. For this reason, Aphelion continued to check the offices on his schedule.

Making his way around to the next thing on his list, music.. Aphelion had very little connection with music, the only music to him was the sound of people screaming, and souls suffering.. He figured this next instructor, would either be someone who could understand him, or someone who likely has nothing in common with him.. Music.. What could Aphelion ever stand to offer the musical melodies and songs of this world.

In truth, Aphelion had never heard music, real music that is, aside from the beating of war drums in Hell, whence upon gathered infernal legions. He stood for a moment at the next classroom door, and raised a hand, his knuckles gently tapping upon the door. He was apprehensive, unsure of if he really should make attempts to meet his instructor for.. Music.. He deduced, this probably was a bad idea. At least he was making an effort however, to make his instructors comfortable with his presence.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Kenta got back to his dorm and decided to change before heading to the meeting. He entered his dorm. "Hey Abbey." He said, not knowing if he was actually there or not. He headed to his room to change.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Dorian
-Malevolence-

User Image ~~Aphelion Shradia~~

I have walked the rings of Hell..

I have witnessed the burning skies and river of pain within Acheron, the screams of the souls, beckoning for a way out, yet there is none.

I have seen the spears sharpened and pikes lined up, awaiting victims in Gehenna, where chains bind and dig into the flesh of the guilty, rending them asunder and splitting their bones.

I have traveled through Dis, the city of sorrows, and seen the fallen angels that glare upon the lost, the desolate and wicked; those who tempt and prey upon the weak.

I have with my arms and legs, climbed the mountains of Erebus, where darkness stretches beyond, and those who get lost within it, are condemned form the light, evermore, helpless and abandoned.

I have bore sight upon Abaddon, the realm of the pit, where those whose sins cannot be redeemed, are cast into the mouth of a bottomless chasm, screaming as they lose hold of everything they once held dear.

I have seen things, not of this world; I have viewed the wrath that awaits the guilty, beyond salvation, beyond benediction. Yes.. I have walked the rings of Hell.. For I was born there.. It is my home..

Aphelion nodded, it was fair enough that she give him that measure of feedback "Well, nothing ventured, nothing gained, I'm fortunate for the time." Before turning to make his way from the art office closing the door behind him. Indeed, Aphelion figured the lady was correct, that the teacher's wouldn't be in their classrooms, especially if classes hadn't started, no lesson plans are needed when there is no school, but class loads do change over time, not always the individuals however. For this reason, Aphelion continued to check the offices on his schedule.

Making his way around to the next thing on his list, music.. Aphelion had very little connection with music, the only music to him was the sound of people screaming, and souls suffering.. He figured this next instructor, would either be someone who could understand him, or someone who likely has nothing in common with him.. Music.. What could Aphelion ever stand to offer the musical melodies and songs of this world.

In truth, Aphelion had never heard music, real music that is, aside from the beating of war drums in Hell, whence upon gathered infernal legions. He stood for a moment at the next classroom door, and raised a hand, his knuckles gently tapping upon the door. He was apprehensive, unsure of if he really should make attempts to meet his instructor for.. Music.. He deduced, this probably was a bad idea. At least he was making an effort however, to make his instructors comfortable with his presence.

User Image
Malinda nodded her head. She went back to painting once he had left the room.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast
Kenta got back to his dorm and decided to change before heading to the meeting. He entered his dorm. "Hey Abbey." He said, not knowing if he was actually there or not. He headed to his room to change.

User Image
Abbey looked up from his suitcase. "Hey." He said as he went back to unpacking his suitcase. He was making sure that everything was in place. He slipped out of his room fiddling with the gold band that now donned his finger.
User Image
Dante sighed in relief and he smiled. "I know. That will be the fun part," he said hugging her. "So are you still hungry?" he asked getting up from the bed and stretching.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Kenta changed quickly, checked himself in the mirror, and headed out the door. He wasn't particularly crazy about the meeting, but he was happy to get a chance to see Haley.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
XKiromX18
User Image
Dante sighed in relief and he smiled. "I know. That will be the fun part," he said hugging her. "So are you still hungry?" he asked getting up from the bed and stretching.

User Image
Kaley smiled when he hugged her. She shook her head. "Sorry, I'm not hungry." She said softly. She was hungry, but now she wasn't thanks to thinking that he was with Danette. Now that she knew that he wasn't with Danette her hunger hadn't returned to her yet.
User Image
Dante's stomach growled really loud and he laughed. "Well hey, I'm going to head to the cafeteria. If you want I can come back here?" he asked her. He cracked his back as he felt a little tightness.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

"Will all students... I repeat all students please report to the auditorium. Will all students report to the auditorium." Andrea said into the loud speaker system allowing all the students to hear her. She left the office and headed to the auditorium to wait for all of the students to arrive at the auditorium.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff