Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Poster

4,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Cena_Girl_2007

Malinda smiled. "Oh you do?" She asked her cheeks flushing slightly. Her eyes fluttered closed when he gave her a kiss.

User Image

"Of course I do. My surprises should be expected by now." He said with a chuckle.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast

Kenta used his thumb to wipe the red paint off her cheek. "Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you." He had thought about waiting for her to stop painting, but he didn't want to creep her out.
He didn't notice her face flush because of the red paint but he was still surprised at what she had said, then he realized that she might have noticed his embarrassment. "Well, I didn't for a while, I was afraid that you, well, would be afraid of me." The thought of which still hurt.

"It's fine." She said softly. She looked at him confused. "Why would I be afraid of you, Kenta? I could never be really afraid of you. I don't judge people." She shook her head and stood up. "And I thought that we already went through this that I don't judge people. It kind of hurts that you would think that I would judge you." She said as she began to gather her things up. She really didn't know what to think really.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
maryhelena

User Image

She thought about it for a moment. "I heard that a local cafe is gong to have a tribute to Celtic music later on. What do you think about going to that?"

Kendel thought for a moment. It did sound like a wonderful idea that they would go out and listen to Celtic music.It was part of who he was as long as she didn't mind doing that. "I would love to go to that." He told her with a smile.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
maryhelena

User Image

"Of course I do. My surprises should be expected by now." He said with a chuckle.

She giggled lightly. "Yes, they should be, but I love it when you surprise me even though I don't want you to Dean." She told him softly. Her cheeks dusted over with a little bit of red. "You surprise me and I really don't get the chance to do that for you." She kind of felt bad that she didn't get to surprise him as often as he surprised her.

Friendly Poster

4,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Dorian

User Image

Yukina went over her lessons for about ten minutes before she tried again to conjure up a portal to her dorm room. Once there she took a hot shower and changed clothes. She was successful at removing any trace of Aphelion off of her. As she applied her perfume and combed her hair she couldn't help but think about what it must feel like to have the consent urge to wreak havoc like the young student has. After applying her make up, Yukina slowly strolled back to her classroom to clean up the mess that was left behind.

((I'm back in the loop now. 3nodding Sorry about my late response by the way. I've been swamped in homework))

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Cena_Girl_2007

"It's fine." She said softly. She looked at him confused. "Why would I be afraid of you, Kenta? I could never be really afraid of you. I don't judge people." She shook her head and stood up. "And I thought that we already went through this that I don't judge people. It kind of hurts that you would think that I would judge you." She said as she began to gather her things up. She really didn't know what to think really.

Kenta wanted to rebut, then he realized he basically backed himself into a corner. He could either try to convince her he is actually dangerous, or he would have to convince her that he was being an a**, lose-lose. He decided to go with his gut. "I never said you judged me, I told you what I was, people who took that at face value and didn't judge would still be scared." He also had wanted to say that they didn't exactly know each other well/long enough to trust each other, mostly not long enough for her to trust an Incubus.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast

Kenta wanted to rebut, then he realized he basically backed himself into a corner. He could either try to convince her he is actually dangerous, or he would have to convince her that he was being an a**, lose-lose. He decided to go with his gut. "I never said you judged me, I told you what I was, people who took that at face value and didn't judge would still be scared." He also had wanted to say that they didn't exactly know each other well/long enough to trust each other, mostly not long enough for her to trust an Incubus.

"But I don't judge by race. I judge by how people act." She told him as she grabbed the glass jar that held water in it. Her hold of course was not that good on it due to how fast that she was gathering her things up. It went tumbling out of her hands and onto the art room floor with a crash. "Damn." She muttered as she felt tears came to her eyes. Never once had she broken anything in her life at least in school.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Cena_Girl_2007

"But I don't judge by race. I judge by how people act." She told him as she grabbed the glass jar that held water in it. Her hold of course was not that good on it due to how fast that she was gathering her things up. It went tumbling out of her hands and onto the art room floor with a crash. "Damn." She muttered as she felt tears came to her eyes. Never once had she broken anything in her life at least in school.

Kenta knelt down to help clean up the mess. He hadn't realized that she would react this way. He knew that at this point he couldn't convey what he meant seeing as she was so emotional. He wanted to make her feel better, but he wouldn't lie and say he was wrong. Kenta was stubborn and, because of his experiences, mistrusting, though mostly of himself. "I'm sorry." That much was true, he may not completely trust her, but he certainly didn't want to hurt her. "It's my actions I'm worried about." He said to no one in particular.
He continued cleaning dutifully, his face betraying no emotion.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast

Kenta knelt down to help clean up the mess. He hadn't realized that she would react this way. He knew that at this point he couldn't convey what he meant seeing as she was so emotional. He wanted to make her feel better, but he wouldn't lie and say he was wrong. Kenta was stubborn and, because of his experiences, mistrusting, though mostly of himself. "I'm sorry." That much was true, he may not completely trust her, but he certainly didn't want to hurt her. "It's my actions I'm worried about." He said to no one in particular.
He continued cleaning dutifully, his face betraying no emotion.

She wiped her eyes on the sleeve of her shirt as he cleaned up. "You were nice to me." She mumbled as she tried to help him clean up.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Cena_Girl_2007

She wiped her eyes on the sleeve of her shirt as he cleaned up. "You were nice to me." She mumbled as she tried to help him clean up.

Kenta stopped briefly. "Not...not everyone who is nice is a good person." He wanted to tell her that she was too trusting, but he felt he was being too harsh already. He stood and brought the glass he had collected to the trash, then brought the trash can closer. He got back down and continued cleaning.

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast

Kenta stopped briefly. "Not...not everyone who is nice is a good person." He wanted to tell her that she was too trusting, but he felt he was being too harsh already. He stood and brought the glass he had collected to the trash, then brought the trash can closer. He got back down and continued cleaning.

Haley picked up a piece of glass and looked at him. She didn't even notice that she cut herself with it when he talked. "Good people are hard to come by and I know it. But people who are nice are usually the ones who are good people." She said as she threw the large chunk of glass out that she had picked up.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Cena_Girl_2007

Haley picked up a piece of glass and looked at him. She didn't even notice that she cut herself with it when he talked. "Good people are hard to come by and I know it. But people who are nice are usually the ones who are good people." She said as she threw the large chunk of glass out that she had picked up.

Haley was far more innocent than he had thought. People that are usually nice in the beginning can be the worst people you'll ever meet. He wasn't going to take that from her, he especially didn't want to imply that he was one of those people. He used his hand to sweep up the tiny pieces of glass and brushed them off into the trash. He bled briefly, but the tiny cuts healed quickly. He got one of the few, if only, clean rag in the room and put it into Haley's bleeding hand. "Okay, I just needed you to know." He ignored what his morbid thoughts implied about that. "If you're okay with being friends with something like me, I won't stop you."

Unbeatable Strategist

-Malevolence-

User Image ~~Aphelion Shradia~~

I have walked the rings of Hell..

I have witnessed the burning skies and river of pain within Acheron, the screams of the souls, beckoning for a way out, yet there is none.

I have seen the spears sharpened and pikes lined up, awaiting victims in Gehenna, where chains bind and dig into the flesh of the guilty, rending them asunder and splitting their bones.

I have traveled through Dis, the city of sorrows, and seen the fallen angels that glare upon the lost, the desolate and wicked; those who tempt and prey upon the weak.

I have with my arms and legs, climbed the mountains of Erebus, where darkness stretches beyond, and those who get lost within it, are condemned form the light, evermore, helpless and abandoned.

I have bore sight upon Abaddon, the realm of the pit, where those whose sins cannot be redeemed, are cast into the mouth of a bottomless chasm, screaming as they lose hold of everything they once held dear.

I have seen things, not of this world; I have viewed the wrath that awaits the guilty, beyond salvation, beyond benediction. Yes.. I have walked the rings of Hell.. For I was born there.. It is my home..

Aphelion didn't know where Yukina's personal room was, but that didn't stop the dark spirits he had conjured from trying to locate it. One of the dark spirits which believed it was following Aphelion's energies, which led it to Yukina's portal. The shadowy eye passed through the portal, believing it was following Aphelion's trail, only to be separated further from Aphelion, causing it to take longer to return to it's master. It would be a while before Aphelion saw his dark spirits again, each one of them, following different pathways, coming or going to and from Aphelion each one on a different cycle. Aphelion took his time, listening to the stories, or rather, reading the memories of his summoned shadows, integrating everything they saw and had experienced, into his recollection upon their return to him.

When the shadow that had mistakenly passed through he portal Yukina created, had finally returned to Aphelion, he traced back the path it took in order to return to him. This led Aphelion to Yukina's personal room.. A smirk coming upon his lips as he stood outside her bedroom door. Reaching forward, Aphelion fried the lock on the door, heat surging as his fingers wrapped around the grip, then pulling the door open. Closing the door behind him, Aphelion began to examine Yukina's room, taking in the way it was decorated, looking to see the furniture and style of living space she kept. Yukina was his now, he owned her very essence, it was a costly contract, but as far as Yukina was concerned, he could use her anyway he saw fit.

The situation with Yukina's room, would tell Aphelion more about her on a personal level, what she liked, what might be lacking, what he might want to change, he'd have to look for details, make such observations. Either way, Aphelion would remain in Yukina's bedroom for a time, he'd be waiting there for her when she returned, and then he would do more with her. Images her crying in pain as chains dug into her skin, danced in his mind. The thought of hurting Yukina was the only thing keeping Aphelion from going out and harming someone else right now.. He'd be patient for the time being.. She'd come back to her bedroom eventually.. Based on what he could tell, her bathroom had been used not too long ago, there was still warm air and moisture within it.. Aphelion must have just missed her, he thought to himself.

maryhelena

Friendly Poster

5,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
White Eyed Beast

Haley was far more innocent than he had thought. People that are usually nice in the beginning can be the worst people you'll ever meet. He wasn't going to take that from her, he especially didn't want to imply that he was one of those people. He used his hand to sweep up the tiny pieces of glass and brushed them off into the trash. He bled briefly, but the tiny cuts healed quickly. He got one of the few, if only, clean rag in the room and put it into Haley's bleeding hand. "Okay, I just needed you to know." He ignored what his morbid thoughts implied about that. "If you're okay with being friends with something like me, I won't stop you."

Haley hissed a little bit when she felt the cloth against her cut. She nodded her head. "I am fine with being friends with someone as long as they don't ignore me or avoid me." She told him as she stood up gripping the cloth in her bleeding hand.

Dangerous Seeker

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Cena_Girl_2007

Haley hissed a little bit when she felt the cloth against her cut. She nodded her head. "I am fine with being friends with someone as long as they don't ignore me or avoid me." She told him as she stood up gripping the cloth in her bleeding hand.

Kenta smiled "Well I guess I'm glad that I didn't do that." He knew that was what she was implying, but he wasn't going to be blamed for something he didn't do. She said she needed time to think and that's what he gave her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff