Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tai Ling his underneath his hair which was loosened from his ponytail. "I didnt want you to be in danger.... you and everyone...every night for the last couple of months .. ive been having dreams... that you was killed in front of my eyes... and I was being held back because I didnt participate in that damn tournament.. the deams came and came again.. where I couldnt bare that actually happening.. I was actually a coward.. instead of facing this and telling you I wanted to keep it a secret so that way you wont know..." dark clouds started to appear above them
Ming Ling watched with worry eyes outside the window " tai nii..." she said sadly

Adorable Fatcat

Yoko growled "so y'all think its okay for y'all to leave " he pulled tailing by the collar of him robe he clintched "I will not allow ya to go get yallself killed we will difht this crap together is that undersrand ya understand y'all dumbass ... " yoko sighed he heaped tailing over his shoulder as he helooked at the last place he saw kiba fall ' see ya kibaoiinii ' he walked passed mei and mi " lets go I got the b*****d time to go home " he growled aa he clintxhed tailings lega so he wouldn't get away
tai ling grumbled as he wiggled over yoko's back " oii put me down put me down now Yoko im not playing I dont like it to be manhandled like this now put me down" eh growled out mei and mi walked behind them
Ming Ling was sitting by the window when she heard the door opening and saw it was them " tai nii" she teared up as she walked up slowly towards him before she pounced and started to shake him " BAKA NO TAI NII WHAT WERE YOU THINKING !! DO YOU THINK WE ARE WEAK THAT WE CANT HANDLE OURSELVES"

Adorable Fatcat

yoko just sighed sadly as he slamed tailing against the floor he turned away and walked down the hall to the bedroom he slamed the doors closed as he leaned against them he covered his eyes with his hand he clintched his teeth as tears ran down his face " that baka ... trying to do thing on his own hmph .." he smiled sadly " first time i honestly saw kibaoiinii protecting someone elses hide rather his own " yoko chuckled to him self as he sat on the bed sobbing in his hands
"Ming let go of my ear now" tai ling sighed as ming ling was tightly pinching his ear " No! You need to go and apologize to Yoko now!" " but he doesnt want to talk to me dont you see.. Ive hurt him too much I dont think right now he would want to see my face at the moment" " BAKA!! I DONT CARE!! he is in their crying he just lost a relative for petes sake!" Tai Ling snorted " which was my fault in the first place if it wasnt for me then Kiba would still be alive ..if only.." " why are you so eagar to fight in that thing all by yourself tainii... dont you trust us... dont you think that we could actually fight for ourselves you dont have to do this alone " " you just dont understand...even though I didnt want to fight... I didnt want you to fight.. because... if you would of fought yoko to... if any of you fought .. and lost... then you would be a prisonor to those demons.... "

Adorable Fatcat

hasama introrupted when he walked into the room with a mountain high load of scrolls and books " im sorry for introding but ive found rules and guild lines as well as little gaps inside this tournatment " he said behind the scrolls and books he placed them on the table as he sighed he opened one book " i did research on this tournatment .. not many know about it really only warroirs and lords" he looked at tailing and mingling with a puzzeled look " this tournatment is a carmonary of.. well.. " hasama showed tailing and mingling the picture in the book " a carmonary of killing dragons ..it says here well the loser or defended is killed by the winner as pride .. because my guess is that killing a dragon is the highest honor " hasama gulped at the last part he nlinked " oh intersting .. fighter along with dragon battle rounds to be worthy of the finals only then the highest honor will be given.." he tapped his finger on that piece of writting " so thatsa how we're gonna get in .. ima gonna join this damn tournament to arenage me cuz.." yoko was in the door way leaning against it as he was soaked in sweat hasama sighed " well anywho im going to do more research " hee sat and started reading through te books and scrolls for any useful information
Ming Ling gaped her bottom lip ' killing dragons.....' Her eyes widened " killing dragons... why dragons..... what... this is why you wanted to fight by yourself Tai nii.. because you knew.." she shook a little as her face turned pale " yes.. this is why I didnt want to tell you.. if you ever found out.. then.. I wouldnt of never forgive myself because if you particpated then..." he coulndt bring himself to say it

Adorable Fatcat

hasama sighed " please taisama there is no need to speak in that manor .. i will protect with my life .. no one will harm or kiil minglingdono .." he continued on in his studies
kuro was out in the garden enjoying the seenory as he clipped blue roses for aimi he wiped away the sweat from his forehead as he looked up at the sky ' dear .. its a hot one today ..' kuro ajusted the kimono he had laying over his shoulders as he held the roses in one arm and the clipers in the other the front gate was open a few girls from the school were walking across when one stopped and looked in she blushed " wow look at the man hes beautiful .." the other girls joined her at they eyes balled kuro as he gardened they snuck in and hid behind a few trees and bushes ' such a pretty male .. i wonder who he is ...' one girl texted to another
Hano tugged at the collar of his school uniform as he was walking home ' mouu its hot... cant wait to get home. to cool off at least' he thought in his head as he was close to reaching the house. He paused for a moment as he spotted several girls from his school sneaking in through the gate ' uh nani' he jumped up on a tree as quiet as a mouse to get a closer look at the intruders. ' mouu those girls.. I recognize them from school' sighing her sweatdropped as he noticed one of them oggling at Kuro ' out of all the rotten luck.. they just gotta be oogling at my otousaan' sighing he jumped in the tree above them with a blank look on his face " oi why are you girls tresspassing on this property?"

Adorable Fatcat

the girls jumped and looked at hano with a blank stare " oh its just the mortal boy no biggie ..well if you really want to know .. wre looking at him " the girl pointed at kuro. kuro walked up " is there a problem " the girls turned to kuro and blushed madly kuro blinked he smiled as he saw hano he bowed " welcome home my son " the girls were shocked " son..." kuro noded " yes hano is my son .. is thre something wrong " " no no ono you know hano is my facorite friend in the intire school i think hes sexy like his daddy mm" kuro backed away " yes please leave your trapassing in mibu terrioty " " oh im sorry .." " kuro " " kurosama..heehee " the girls giggled ' oh dear aimi isnt going to be happy about this girls flirting ..' he worried
Hano sweatdropped ' yeah right.. ' sighing her walked towards the door only to feel a little pressure on his leg he looked down and smiled " hi chise chan" Chise giggled as she hugged Hano's leg " Hanonii welcome back Chise is happy" Hano chuckled as he petted her little cat ears and smiled at her friends " hi mina" " hiya Hano kun"her friends said. Aimi walked in from the kitchen " hiya Hano kun" she smiled as she set the tray on the table " hiya okaasan" he kissed her on the cheek Aimi giggled " I take it you had a nice day at school neh Hano kun" Hano smiled as he some hoe managed to tug Chise off his leg " yeah .. it was ok im going to go to my room to refresh i will come back down stairs in a few minutes " " ok hano kum" Aimi smiled as she walked towards the door where she spotted Kuro " heheeh still getting hit on by teenage girls eh Kuro kun" she teased

Adorable Fatcat

kuro sighed as he manged to shut the door before the girls could get him he smiled " yes seems so .. ay hano it looks like your old man still got it ahahahs " he teased as he ruffed his head he looked down at chise " chise darling will you be a dear and give these to mommy for me daddy is giving to go finish his workout " he grabed hano by the under arm " come on you need it too to keep you healthy you getting alittle tumby in the tummy " he draged hano along with him
Chise stared at the blue roses with amazement then she giggled " heheh ok daddy chise can do it " being very careful she speed walked towars aimi and held up the roses in her hand " mommy mommy daddy gave this to you daddy gave it to chise so chise can give it to mommy mommy likes them " she hopped up and down with excitement . Aimi smiled as she took the roses from her hands and sniffed the sweet smell " yes I love them here" she kissed Chise's cheek " give daddy a kiss for me tell him its a kiss from mommy ok" she winked as she walked to the kitchen to find a vase " ok mommy hehe" giggling as she ran towards Kuro's direction before she hoped on his back and kissed his cheek " mommy said chise kiss daddy the cheek because mommy told chise that the kiss is from mommy to daddy"
Hano chuckled a little at the scene as he hand brushed his hair back to normal ' though i hate it when he ruffles my hair like that it makes it messy than it already is'

Adorable Fatcat

kuro held his cheek " thank you chise .. tell mommy for me " he got up and dusted himself off as he tackled hano " so you knew those girls from school ehh hanokun .. you wont eye balling them were you now .. or is it that your daddy beats you in the looks..." he teased as he sat on hano then he deicded to get off he sat down in front of the vent kuro opened his kimono slightly to allow the cool air to hit his body " ahh thats better '' he relaxed " so what type of homework do we have for tonight hano.." he looked over his shoulder
yuki was walking home from private school for girls ' i wonder if hanokun is home yet hee hee i hope so because i want him to try these cookie i made in home ext class heehee ' she squeeled to herself the same girls walked passed yuki and glared " hey you hoe " yui stopped " you talking to me .." " yes you why the ******** are you going in there no one is alloud in ! ?" yuki blinked " i live here .." the girl hmphed " yeah right only beautfiul angel live here youre just an ugly little wretch in that little outfit yu call a school outift " yuki blow her bangs ' i dont hae time for this serouisly too much homework ' yuki ingored them and started to walked in when the girl grabed one of her pony tails " ow ! let go !" " oh what are these " " there mine " the cookies had cute little faces on them the girl smirked " aww how cute face cookie too bad " the girl threw the cloth bag in the dirt and stepped on the cookies yuki watched helpless she started to tear up alittle " thoses were for hanokun and kurosama " " hmph why would two hottie bother with someone like you .. what pretty hair you have ill take it " the group grabed yuki adn pulled her behind the wall " no please ! " the girl cut yukis long silky silver hair with a rusty old knife as the other girls went through and ripping out yukis work books and folders" woow june i think we went to far " " why " she barked lyn showed yuki i,d " s**t lets go ..!" the girls ran away yuki held her self as she teared as she stared as her hair surrounds her she felt the shortness of it yuki picked up the broken cookies and closed her eyes tears running down her face
Ming Ling stood by the gate waiting for Yuki when she sensed tears ' Yuki chan..?' sprinting she ran up there as fast as she could she saw girls running from the area already ' uh what happened' she made a move to move foreward only to step into silver hair ' uh hair .. oh no !' " Yuki chan" she ran up to the girl and and gasped " yuki chan what happened?" she bent down to Yuki's level she saw crumbs and hair all over the ground as Yuki was sitting up there crying " those girls.. I saw running they did this didnt they?" " Do you know who they are.?"
Hano felt a shiver go through his system as he looked at the window he quickly stood up " Yuki chan... gomen otoutsaan I sense something happend I will be right back you can punch me later" with that he ran towards Yuki ' Yuki oh no .. Yuki why wasnt I there for her .. damn it!' he silently cursed " Ming Ling dono!" Ming Ling looked up surprised to see Hano " Hano sama what are you.." Hano watched with wide eyed as he slowly walked up towards Yuki. " Yuki ..chan" slow step after step he walked towards her his hand reaching out towards her face he fell and held her face in his hands staring at her " yuki chan.." his thumb rubbed against her cheek only to feel a wet drop from her tears ' she is hurt.. yuki chan who did this.. no wait i sense.. those girls .' he growled low in his throat as he silently whispered " they will pay for this" ' you should hurt them Hano.. hurt them as they hurt your precious Yuki chan' a voice was telling in his head ' hurt them.. hunt them down now and hurt them'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff