Welcome to Gaia! ::

LizzyE
"ok well thats good because heres my baby! and my music is usualy soft on my gutare most of my songs are depresing but hey its all good....." she said as she walked in the room she found faith right where she had left her "here faith here girl' she said quietly "this is fayth shes half wolf half fox."

He nodded, stepping into the room that seemed to be crampt. He walked to his side of the room, and Haiku jumped on the bed, making it creek and almost break. "HAIKU!" He protested trying to push the big cat off the bed, but it ended in vain because all Haiku did was star at him. He looked at the hybrid and smiled. He took all of his stuff that was strapped to Haiku's back, un-packing the clothes into the draws and a couple posters up. Then, he turned back to her, sitting on the bed, "You play guitar, cool." He thoguht to himself about how he was going to be out of the room alot. His dark form, which he called Kai,(notice, thats why its his nickname>< wink would be unleashed if he heard too much music. It was strange, certain things triggered his dark side.
*leans over and turns on music* i guess that i have no roomate yet *falls asleep*
Aurora decide to check out the inside of the school first. Since school didnt actually begin till tomorrow it seemed like a good idea to find all of her classes before hand. Going up and down the stairs and from corridor to corridor, seaching all halls and rooms Aurora manged to find most of her classes. Pyro found the cafeteria, art room, and gym for her. Her next stop was to check the school grounds she she allow Pyro to lead the way for her.
"yeah i guess its ok...i also play drums but i never tougch the ones i own i just have to put them up so i can look at them..my parents gave them to me and i hate them so much that i just never play them...umm im dorry to ask this but would you mind helping me put my stuff up." she said as she put her guitar on her stand and started putting her tatto stuff on a desk that she found
Behind the school Pyro manged to find a decent meadow to play and exercise in. Aurora sat on the ground and watch her little fox friend. Other kids around her seemed to have the same idea as she did as they too allowed their pets to play in the meadow. Aurora was secretly just looking for a place to call her own where she can train and spar by herself without being interrupted.

Evening was approaching as the sun slowly dipped behind some clouds and hide itself casting dark shadows across the ground. Some of the kids called their pets in signalling them that it was time to go. Aurora allowed Pryo to have his last moments of fun in the fading sunlight while she closed her eyes and felt a cool breeze pass over her skin.
Aurora woke up to the touch of something wet and cold running over her cheek and nose. Her eyes slowly opened to the sight of Pyro licking her face. She sat up and stared out before her. They were still in the meadow but it was night out now. She didnt even realized that she had fallen asleep. She turned to Pyro who gave her another lick on her nose causing her to pat him on the head.

Aurora stood and stretched. Her own fox ears perking up to the sounds of the night, her tail twicthing to the cold night air. Sweat cause her t-shirt stick to her skin. She turned to Pyro again who looked up to her with big black beady eyes.

Aurora: Well, school starts tomorrow. We better head in.

And at that Pyro let out a yelp and broke out into a run toward the school followed by Aurora close behind him. When they reached the school Aurora opened the door for them and they both headed inside.

Hattaki's Senpai

Liberal Lover

Sin drummed her fingers against the counter as the elderly secretary shuffled through a draw of folders. It had been somewhat of a struggle getting the old girl to look for her schedule and such; taking three repetitive explanations before she finally understood why she was there. 'Honestly, she needs to be committed to a home.'
Her bags had been uncerimonily dropped at the door while she waited and now the snow fox sat contently on the suitcase waiting.
*wakes up and walks around campus looking for something to do with Lia following her every step*
((is someone else going to post and when exactly do we start class?)) She woke up in complete silence. Her music had stopped. "I can't believe i fell asleep, how long was I out?" she asked herself, checking the clock. It was midnght, and all her pets were asleep. All except for Winter, her owl. She opened the cage then the window that was right next to it. "You know how to get back. Peck on the window when you do." she told Winter. With that winter flew off into the night. She went out of her room and into the corridors, it was dark and few lights were on, she saw no one else. It was kinda creepy.
Name: John Constantine

Nickname: Constantine

Your Pet: none

Teacher or Student: Student

(What class you teach): NA

Race: Human

Powers: Ability to See half demons and half angels

Weapons: *takes a breath* Holy shotgun, pistol with bullets made from stones of the road of damascus, shroud of mosses, amittyville screechbeetle, holy water. *gasp* you get the picture.

Appearance: Like in the movie. 3/4 length black coat white collar shirt and black tie, black dress pants shaggy medium lenght black hair, brown eyes and two tatoos on his arms that form the same symbol when put togeather.

Personality: He can be a real p***k most of the time. He is bitter and cruel.

Bio/Why you're here: He is at this school because it is the only school that will take someone who claims to see demons and angels walking amunst humanity....that and tuition fees are cheap.

Dorm Room(1-25): 13

Classes:

1: Demonologey
2: Theologey
3 surprised ccult practices
4: martial arts
5: metalworking
6: latin
7: open block
8: open block

(This ok to join?)
*walks around campus with a lit candle stick, looks over at Lia* Lia it kind of creepy walking around here at night
((it sounds good to me but I'm not the creator of the rp.)) She walked around with a fireball in her hand, lighting the way. She saw another girl walking down the halls and wondered who would be out at this time besides her.
John was smoking at the main doors when he saw someone walking around. He took a dragg and then leaned his head back on the wall behind him.
LizzyE
"yeah i guess its ok...i also play drums but i never tougch the ones i own i just have to put them up so i can look at them..my parents gave them to me and i hate them so much that i just never play them...umm im dorry to ask this but would you mind helping me put my stuff up." she said as she put her guitar on her stand and started putting her tatto stuff on a desk that she found

"Yup," He told sitting up and picking up some of her things and putting them to their desegnated places. After that he looked at Haiku who was sleeping, "Hey, I'm gonna explore this place a bit, I'll meet up with you later." Then paused, quickly adding, "I'm gonna leave Haiku here, but he wont be of trouble," He walked out of the room, closing the door behind him as he strolled down the corridors, hands tucked in his baggy jean pant pockets.
((This place is supposed to be haunted so here goes nothing.)) All of a sudden her fireball and the other girl's candle stick went out. "what happened?' she said with a bit of fear in her voice. Then a loud crash is head and the lights flicker on then back off. Everything went an eerie quiet. She produced another firball and glanced around her to see if anything had changed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff