Welcome to Gaia! ::

HE swivled his head back and forth between the two girls, "Yeah, it seems everyone else found their dorms just fine but..I guess I'm a bit slow..><." He looked at the girl who asked him about his dorm number, "It's 12," He stated leaning on Haiku who moved over and made him stumble, nearly fall.
She chuckled to herself. Looks like he doesn't need my help. She thought and continued to roam around the school. She went outside i=to a beautiful field. " I should bring them out here sometime." she said to herself, referring to her pets.
lilnicole7
She chuckled to herself. Looks like he doesn't need my help. She thought and continued to roam around the school. She went outside i=to a beautiful field. " I should bring them out here sometime." she said to herself, referring to her pets.

He looked back at her, "Was it something I said? It's all your fault Haiku!" He said sarcasticly. Haiku looked up at him and whipped Roka in the a** with his tail. "Ouch, that hurt ;_;."
She decided to go back in. She continued to walk around, finding the cafeteria, the gym, etc. She then decided to walk back to her dorm, which was on the other side of the school from where she was.
Kendra looked at the boy.."you gotta be joking! right? room 12..Im in the same dorm...o well I know exactly where it is do you want me to show you?" she asked sighing
Name: Ayuna "Aurora" Akihito

Nickname: Aura

Teacher or Student: Student

(What class you teach): None

Race: Half Human, Half Kitsune

Powers: Control the Element of Fire

Pet: Fox named Pyro

Weapons: Spear Lance

Appearance: Avatar

Personality: Aurora's a hothead. She takes everthing seriously and approaches everything with an attitude. She's a bit of a downer. It seems as though she doenst have a sense of humor or never takes things easily. Struggling with a dark secret deep within her she has trying expressing her true feelings often leaving her isolated.

Bio/Why you're here: Her parents saw early changes in their daughter and realized that she my soon become a threat to them one day. They quickly ship Aurora to this school in hope to help her to control her new strange powers. She is not to return home until she does so.

Dorm Room(1-25): 4

Classes: (in no particular order)

1: Elemental Control.
2: Defensive training.
3: Weapons training.
4: Telepathy
5: Animal Communication
6: Japanese
7: Dark Arts
8: Hand to hand Combat.
LizzyE
Kendra looked at the boy.."you gotta be joking! right? room 12..Im in the same dorm...o well I know exactly where it is do you want me to show you?" she asked sighing

He looked up, still rubbing his a** as he scowled down at Haiku then looked back up at Kendra, "Sure, that would be greatly appreciated.(:" He then thought about having a female dorm partner, He always clamed up alround girls.
Name: Samantha

Nickname: Sam

Your Pet: fox

Teacher or Student: student

Race: Life giver

Powers: healing

Pet: silver fox named Lia

Weapons: Kamas

Appearance: stands at 5' 5 with amber color hair thats always up with sky blue eyes

Personality: Keeps mostly to her self

Bio/Why you're here: n/a

Dorm Room(1-25): 18
Classes:

1: English
2: Math
3: Weapon Training
4: Healing
5: Chem
6: Ancient Languages
7: Art
8: P.E
Kendra begain to laugh at the sight of the tiger hitting the boy...."umm its kindof enpty right now all my bags are just sitting there and i hope you dont mind loud music...oh by the way is your tiger aggresive? because i have a pet of my own.."she said as she stuck the key in the door
Aurora walked into the school and headed to the registeration desk and turned in all of her paperwork. The lady at the desk accepted her paperwork and handed her a key to her dorm as well as a map of the school. Aurora gathered up her things then glanced down at the map determining the direction of the dorms. Then when she got a good idea of where they were she signaled Pyro, her fox friend, to follow her torward their room.
LizzyE
Kendra begain to laugh at the sight of the tiger hitting the boy...."umm its kindof enpty right now all my bags are just sitting there and i hope you dont mind loud music...oh by the way is your tiger aggresive? because i have a pet of my own.."she said as she stuck the key in the door

Roka waited for the door to be opened, he looked down at Haiku, "Haiku? Aggressive? Nah, he's a big lug," He stated patting Haiku on the head. Then he thought of the loud music, Oh well, he'd probably be out of his dorm alot. Music gave him a great chance of turning into his evil side, also, it depended on the music. If it was depressing or heavey metal, he'd have to be out of the room alot, he didn't want to endanger Kendra.
*Walks up to dorm 18 and walks to her room looking around her* well, i guess that is room is mine *opens the door and steps in and begins to unpack. once unpack sits on her bed petting Lia (which is a sleep on her lap)*
She walked into her dorm and foun her pets sleeping, "oh well I guess I'll take them another time." she said to herself as she sat on the bed and turned on her music. She was listening to Slipknot at the moment. Hmm no roomate yet, I wonder if I'm in this dorm alone.
"ok well thats good because heres my baby! and my music is usualy soft on my gutare most of my songs are depresing but hey its all good....." she said as she walked in the room she found faith right where she had left her "here faith here girl' she said quietly "this is fayth shes half wolf half fox."
Aurora smiledto herself at how quickly she had found her dorm room. Several students around her seemed to be having some difficulty. She stuck the key in the keyhole and turned it, unlocking the door with a click. Pyro immediately ran inside and pounce on the nearest bed. Aurora smiled at his sudden perkiness. It didnt seem like anyone was using the dorm with her at the moment so she went ahead and chosen a desk, bed, and dresser to call her own. Then when all her things were put away and she was settled in she whislted to her foxy friend and exit the room again. She locked the door behind her and decided that this would be the perfect time to explore the campus.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff