Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Kirakishou Bara

In this farewell
There’s no blood
There’s no alibi

- - - - - -

Kirakishou dragged the pencil lightly across the page. She was sketching the petals of a rose and hadn't realized that her father had stopped the car. He sat there smiling gently. "Kirakishou, we're here." He said to her. Kira looked up at her father, her golden eyes shining in the sunlight. "Okay father." She replied softly. She closed the book and slipped it into her small teddy bear backpack. It was a rosy pink and held a white rose. Her father had given it to her for her sixteenth birthday. She she cherished it dearly and hasn't lost it nor left it out of her sight. Kira slipped on the backpack and stepped out, her father had already gotten her bag and rolled it over to her. "Have a good time. I'll see you later." He said and smiled. Kissing her forehead, she blushed and stepped back, he gave one last wave and got in the car and drove away. Kirakishou was left with slightly pink cheeks and a dazed expression. She then came to and turned towards the school. It was big. Her yellow-gold eyes blinked slowly as she began to walk onto campus. She stopped at the steps to the door and sat down, folding her dress under her. Kira took out her sketch pad and continued her drawing.

- - - - - -

‘Cause I’ve drawn regret
From the truth
Of a thousand lies
User Image - - - - - Scarlette Rose Ellwood - - - - -
%%%%%%% baby, come over and play with me.

♀- ♂ - ♀- ♂

"Urgh, why does stuff like this 'cause so much attention?" Scarlette says under her breath, as if it was so normal for two boys and a girl to catch a different girl pretty nude. She walks towards the door, then pushes them two out and locks the door. She continues with, well, getting naked and putting on something else.

♀- ♂ - ♀- ♂

the girl that can do it
[out of chocolate] - *shrug* It's okay.
ячσ αɳɗ ʆɩɢɧϯ ʂɧαɗσʂҁɾϵαɱ

User Image

┏--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------┓

" It's ... ... fine?" both guys thought, but how that could be fine? but soon they snapped out from their thought and understand that probably that was how the girl was, they both giggled and then Light spoke " Well, Hi, i'm Light and he's my brother Ryo, we're on the room one, come whenever you want but we lock the door, you also should do it" Light was still blushed, but then Ryo spoke "Well, but this is unfair, Light..." he said and both of them almost took out their shirt "Now it's fair, we see you, you see us" a blonde girl appeared from the next room, she was saying something but fall on the floor and went inside the next room, Ryo pointed to the next door smiling, "let's go" Light said as both of them get back their shirts on them, but Ryo stood on the door of room six, while light went to the next room.

The door wasn't really closed, so, Light opened it and found the girl on the floor "Hey..." he said softly not really wanting to scare her, then he knelt on the floor besides her placing his hand on her shoulder "Are you okay?" he asked.

[[ Ooc: not like the last one but pretty close xD ]]

┗-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------┛

- - - - - Scarlette Rose Ellwood - - - - -

♀- ♂ - ♀- ♂

Scarlette changes into something less showy, so the shirt was now longer, down to her thighs, but she still wore short shorts. She decorates her wrists with a lot of probably real gold and silver bracelets, the same for her ears, her neck, and even an anklet for her ankle. She exits her dorm, pretending to take no notice of the others in the hall. She walks a short distance before realizing she haven't had a clue where she was going.

♀- ♂ - ♀- ♂

the girl that can do it
[out of chocolate] - nope, it's fine. (doesn't that bring back memories of like ... a few posts ago? xD)

Fashionable Flatterer

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Eccentric Tea-Cup User Image

Aline Elizabeth Parker
Sitting cross legged on the floor, Aline had only just begun to process what had happened when her door opened and she saw one of the boys come in. Slightly startled she stiffened a bit, his tone of voice calmed her a bit. "I..I'm sorry that I made such a scene, that," she pointed to the room where her neighbor was, "is not something I'm used to." Feeling stupid she put her face into her palm for a second, scolding herself for causing problems before classes had even started. "Oh, I forgot my manners, I'm..Aline." She smiled softly, trying to not appear as freaked out as she was inside.

(OOC: I had two different scenarios typed up just in case anything changed plot wise XD)

You might laugh because every time I sign my name, I put a gold star after it. But it's a metaphor. And metaphors are important. My gold stars are a metaphor. For me. Being a star.
ячσ ʂɧαɗσʂҁɾϵαɱ

User Image

As his brother left to the other room, Ryo stood there waiting for him to come back, instead, the girl of the dorm six come out and walked away, Ryo smiled and followed the girl very slowly enough to don't let her hear him, she stopped not really far from there, then Ryo walked towards her and put his both hands on her shoulders "This time I'm gonna introduce myself, I'm Ryo Shadowscream, may I know your name?" he said with a smile on his face and standing behinds her

ʆɩɢɧϯ ʂɧαɗσʂҁɾϵαɱ

User Image

Light smiled to the girl as she introduced as Aline, she seemed to be extremely embarrassed and he knew that probably she would like to be alone for a while, "I'm Light Shadowscream and the other is my brother Ryo" he said smiling sweetly and giving her a kiss on her forehead "Don't worry about that, it was a mistake the girl haven't locked the door" he said giggling, then he stood up "Well, see you later Aline, nice to meet you, by the way, we're on room one, come when you want" he said waving to the girl and going out from the door, Light headed to his dorm and not so far from there he saw Ryo "Hey Ryo come back" he said.

[[Ooc: I have to go, Duchess, can you said on your post that Ryo went back to his dorm saying sorry xD Bye everyone will be back on around 4 hours]]
- - - - - Scarlette Rose Ellwood - - - - -

♀- ♂ - ♀- ♂

Scarlette tensed for a moment, thinking it was some creepy stalker, or possibly a staff member surveying the dorm building going to comment on her clothing, but relaxed when it was the voice of a sorta familiar person, "Lovely to meet you, Mr. Shadowscreamer." she cooed, "I am Scarlette Ellwood." she introduced herself, looking at his hands. She listened to him talk for few moments, and then he was off, going back to his dorm, "Oh, this year is going to be especially fun." she giggled, and continued walking.

♀- ♂ - ♀- ♂

the girl that can do it
[out of chocolate] - okay, byeeeee.

Fashionable Flatterer

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Aline Elizabeth Parker
"Nice to meet you Light," she said "Maybe when I calm down I'll come say hey or something." As he got up and left to look for his brother, she watched him go, she tilted her head, "He reminds of Dwight a little, and it would be nice to make friends for once." she thought, slowly Aline reached for her book. She didn't actually read it, she just stared at it, turning her head she watched the people moving around the hallways. "I guess I should finish unpacking, just in case I end up with a room mate and they want to use their bed." Laughing quietly, and feeling a little better, she moved towards the boxes and worked on unpacking.

(OOC: talk to you later!)

You might laugh because every time I sign my name, I put a gold star after it. But it's a metaphor. And metaphors are important. My gold stars are a metaphor. For me. Being a star.
User Image
Kirakishou Bara

In this farewell
There’s no blood
There’s no alibi

- - - - - -

Kirakishou finally finished her drawing. She held it up and smiled at it. She thought it was her best yet. Though she still knew it wasn't the best ever. She placed the book back in her teddy bag and dragged her duffel bag inside. She watched as a black haired boy walked passed and to a girl. She walked the opposite direction towards the dorms. Kira found her dorm, dorm eight, and walked in. She quietly unpacked and picked out a new outfit to wear. She grabbed a white top with black laces woven into it and a black pleated skirt, along with one thigh-high white sock and the other black and white striped. She slid on a pair of black Mary Jane's and put her backpack on her back. Kiraki then stepped out of the dorm and walked through the halls aimlessly. She passed the black haired boy and blueish white hair. She looked at them for a moment then quickly looked away. I wonder if I'll have any friends... She thought and put a finger on her lips thoughtfully. Kira's light rosy-pink pigtails bounced as she walked.

- - - - - -

‘Cause I’ve drawn regret
From the truth
Of a thousand lies

Fashionable Flatterer

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Aline Elizabeth Parker
Aline had just hung the last of her pictures on the wall, this particular one was of her family and her from a couple of years ago. It was her favorite picture because he was in it. As she turned around to go and see where the library was she saw a pink haired girl walk pass her dorm and into the one next to hers, but not wanting to embarrass herself more, she just kept walking past and made her way though the grandeur hallways towards the library.

єяìs ìsαвєℓℓα sнαяᗪαsUser Image

тнαт ɠσтн cнìcκ

An eighteen year old girl stepped out of a cab, seemingly to have white or silver hair, but it was just platinum blonde. She hands the driver a five dollar bill and gets her suitcases out of the cab's trunk. She hums a song, obviously by Evanescence. Everything she was wearing was pretty much black and white, except for a plain ring on one of her fingers. She takes a package out of one of her suitcases' pockets, which held most of the information she needed for finding her way around on the first day. She watches cab disappear in the distance and heads to the office to register in her name. The office lady seemed to be already uncomfortable, and even more when she saw what the girl, Eris, wore. Eris exits the office and heads to the dorm building, there in a couple seconds.

Eris walks to the co-ed dorms floor, passing a girl with rosy pink hair and black and white clothing, watching her hair bounce up and down as she walked. She also saw a blonde girl that looked genuinely happy, although at the same time, she seemed nervous and maybe possibly been embarrassed not too long ago. "Co-ed dorm ... one." she says to herself, seeing a door that clearly said Co-Ed. Dorm I. The girls takes a brass key out of the package and slips it into the door. She sees two boys that looked very same, one dark haired and the other light, "So I'm roomed with boys. Meh. At least--hopefully, they aren't happy-go-lucky ..." she thinks, nodding in greeting and murmuring a "hello." She sets her belongings on a free bed, then dropping her body onto the bed, taking a moment to relax.

Fashionable Flatterer

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Aline Elizabeth Parker
Aline watched the stately girl walk by her, she saw her go into Light and Ryo's room, "Oh, she must be their room mate. She's pretty," she thought to herself. Aline walked past their room and a few more doors until she reached the end of the hallway where she saw the two large doors with a gold sign stating that she had reached the library. Pulling the doors open, the smell of dust and old pages wafted towards her. She couldn't wait to look though the aisles and see what tomes were hidden in here. Aline wandered to the literature section and began to sift through the volumes, while humming softly.

Thank you for the advertising in your signature! Really, I should do that ... And I just realized how unnoticeable the top part of Eris' hat is. >.<
єяìs ìsαвєℓℓα sнαяᗪαsUser Image

тнαт ɠσтн cнìcκ

Eris sits up, her blonde hair slightly moving. She decides to unpack later, and walks out of the dorm. Her feet in black ankle boots move until she finds her body in a huge, book filled library, a small amount of students there. She sees the same blonde girl she saw just a few minutes ago. She decides to go and introduce herself, sorta thinking about if she was to scare her off with her freaky vibe most people point out, "Hello." she greets, again nodding her head.

Fashionable Flatterer

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Aline Elizabeth Parker
A voice came from behind Aline and she turned around, "Oh!" it was the girl from earlier. She composes herself, "Hi, I didn't think anyone else would come here before classes started." Aline took another look at the girl, mostly black clothing, and that hair, it was so light. But, she seemed nice enough. "I'm Aline by the way, dorm 7. I think you moved into dorm 1, right?" Shocked that she said more than normal, Aline relaxed and smiled at the girl.

(OOC: no problem, I thought it was appropriate to advertise)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff