Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Echo Chrona

Echo pushed her hands away from her wallet. "No I got it," He said yanking out a 10 dollar bill. He was falling for this girl. He wouldn't let her pay for anything.
She seemed suprised and blushed "oh ok" she said with a grin "thanks" Rain but her wallet back in her pocket and smiled swwetly at him. im really falling for him she thought.
Nick

User Image
nick puts up picture and walks to the computer and sits down at his desk"Memories best forgotten"
☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★Mina

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mina stood up. She went over to the doorknob and lightly brushed it with her hand. She knew she would have to eventually come out of this room. She had came here a couple of days ago and had done nothing but sit and stare at the wall. She put on some running shoes and opened the door. She walked to the front of the building. She stretched abit and started running at a steady rate, around the school. She didn't know who she was, but she knew that she was born to run. She kept her breathing and her steps at a steady pattern. She felt her muscles, aching, but she found it refreshing. She loved every second of it. Soon she had began striding and eventually sprinting.

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Izzy got bored, so she ran back to her room and got a sketch pad, then climbed up the tree again. I feel like I've been here before. She said in a slight British accent. Look! It's another Yellow Submarine going in the opposite direction. Hey! There are people in there. Their wavin at us! Izzy laughed a little, reciting from "Yellow Submarine", which was one of the best movies ever made. In her opinion. It's all in your mind. She began to sketch a little. Not sure what it was she was drawing, but she was happy all the same and began singing a little to pass the time. Feed me. Does it have to be human? Feed me. Does it have to be mine? Feed me! Where'm I supposed to get it? Feed me Seyemor. Feed me all night long... She loved "Little Shop".

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
~Violet~<3

"No offence but considering she tried to kill you i wouldn't belive her sorry about the hug sometimes i hear they help cheer people up"Violet said calmly feeling stupid for hugging him.
User Image

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Seth

"I suppose you're right about her" he said looking down at the floor. "And it just caught me off guard" he said looking at her, and managed to crack a small smile.

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
~Violet~<3

"I'm sorry i seemed to upset you i'm not used to talking to people"Violet apologized with a slight smile.
User Image

Perfect Reveler

User Image heart Isabella heart

Isabella blushed a smiled a little. She always thought she looked like a homeless girl in that ragged cloak, poor and defenseless. It was nice to finally get a compliment. She smiled up at him and took his hand. "Lets go." She said with a smile.

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Seth

"That would make two of us" Seth said as he scratched the back of his head and chuckled.

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Izzy got down from the tree and put her sketch book back. Walking around the orphanage was not her idea of a good time. She would much rather be lighting something on fire, but that was not allowed. She started to do cartwheels in the grass and sumersaults. But her favorite thing to do was a dive roll. Finding something a foot less than her height, she dragged it back to the clearing where she was playing earlier. Then, she walked away from the log and turned around. Izzy ran full speed at the log then leaped head first over it, landed her hands on the ground then rolled out of it. She flung her hands up in the air. TA DA!

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
~Violet~<3

Violet stood up to stretch her legs "I'm going to go walk around you can join me if you want"She said walking out of her room.
User Image

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Seth

Seth walked after her, "So what do people here do for fun?". He looked at her instead of paying attention to where he was walking and he walked into a door someone had opened. Smooth move dumbass he thought to himself hoping she didn't notice.

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
NinjaWolf226
User Image
Izzy got down from the tree and put her sketch book back. Walking around the orphanage was not her idea of a good time. She would much rather be lighting something on fire, but that was not allowed. She started to do cartwheels in the grass and sumersaults. But her favorite thing to do was a dive roll. Finding something a foot less than her height, she dragged it back to the clearing where she was playing earlier. Then, she walked away from the log and turned around. Izzy ran full speed at the log then leaped head first over it, landed her hands on the ground then rolled out of it. She flung her hands up in the air. TA DA!

((This duh!!))
☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★Mina

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mina stopped running after two miles. She sat down and looked around for something to do. She saw Izzy flip over a log. She went up to her, amazed. ''Woah. Did you just fly over that thing?''

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff