Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rain tumbles and drops her ipod and books outside nicks room then quickly picked them up as to try no to disturb anyone. just then her ipod started blasting the song 'the murder by alsana' and she shreeked

Perfect Reveler

User Image heart Isabella heart

Isabella smiled up at him. "I've been alone a lot too, my mother never let me go outside and have friends..I'd have to sneak out and see my only friend, when I came back though, my mother would sometimes find me and..beat me. So a change would be good for me too." She said attempting a smile.
NickUser Image
nick hears some one fall and walks out side of his room "need help?"
she smiled and said "sure thanks" rain then turned down her ipod. "im so sorry about that" she said putting everything back in her backpack. "im rain"
~Cloud~

User Image
"Well i have lived here my whole life so i had friends just not for long so i just kind of stopped making them so i can try again...Your not gonna leave me are you?" He asked jokingly trying to cheer her up.

Perfect Reveler

Isabella blushed, then laughed. "Of course not, and if I do, I'd definately come back, promise." She said sticking her tounge out.
~Cloud~
User Image
Cloud stuck his tongue out back at her. "glad to have a new friend." He said happily.
((Gotta go be back in alittle bit))
“ohh i am nick ive never seen you around here before"
Rain smiled "i tend to be out in the garden or in my room. im a little bit anti social and awful shy" she said with a deep red blush occuring on her cheeks

Perfect Reveler

"Same." She said smiling. Finally, she thought. A friend she knew she could keep. ((Dinner, might be back tonight or tomorrow))

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Seth

Seth stepped out of his room and started wandering down a hallway, looking for a dark secluded area. This was more difficult than he had anticipated, there was people everywhere. well, this sucks he thought to himself before he started trying to find his way back to his room.

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
~Violet~<3

Violet awoke in her room "Another day at the orphanage"she said with a sigh.She always left her door completely open in case someone wanted to talk to her but it seemed she was rarely talked to.Out of boredom she started to sing Revolution by Len and Rin kagamine.
User Image
Echo Chrona

User Image
Echo sat in the back of the car, ignoring every word his social worker. He didn't care if he was kicked out of this next home, because no one wanted him. He just had to wait one more year, until he was free. The car came to a stop, and the social worker, who Echo forgot the name of, ushed Echo out of the car. He looked at the building. Looks pretty fancy. He was almost certain he wouldn't enjoy his stay here.
Rain sees nick is busy so she leaves and goes outside to make her way to the garden. just then she seems a fairly cute boy get out of a car. she sits on the front steps and smiles shyly. "wow id like to know him" she said quietly

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff