2012 or after 0.087209302325581 8.7% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 172 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 > >>

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
So this is going on for a month? I only do stuff on Gaia during events so I'd like to hang out and chat here for the month! That's a lot of time to draw freebies too, when I'm not busy.

I'll add a post about art stuff later, for now hang around, chat, share stories or pictures from back in the day XD

*edit*
Quote:
Art rules:
When I'm hanging around, free and feel like drawing I'll just draw people randomly. If however you want to give art a shot, go ahead and draw me and I will draw you back! Anything is fine as long as it's--&THIS AVI<--

..current art status: working on a personal project should be done in less than a week, also started playing Destiny so..there goes all my free time lol.
: ^ finished that thing. Now I'll draw when I'm free!

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
ART FOR YOU

User Image User Image User Image

ART FOR ME?
User Image

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
- last reserved post -

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Your art is always epic.

Look forward to seeing what you create this time round.

Aayeh's Bae

Alien Abductee

*crawls in*

Aayeh's Bae

Alien Abductee

So hi

I joined in 07 and got banned on my 16th birthday which was devastating haha.

Back then, there were a lot more hangout threads and a lot more...friendships lasting the distance I guess. We'd talk on Gaia, then on MSN and were just always together.

These days, not so much.

And Ive lost all my old friends.

Theres still some awesome people around though which is great c:

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Sagebomb
Your art is always epic.

thanks, usually I only have a week to hang around but a month is nice XP

then it's back to lurk mode ninja

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Miss Mezzy
So hi

I joined in 07 and got banned on my 16th birthday which was devastating haha.

Back then, there were a lot more hangout threads and a lot more...friendships lasting the distance I guess. We'd talk on Gaia, then on MSN and were just always together.

These days, not so much.

And Ive lost all my old friends.

Theres still some awesome people around though which is great c:

I always find myself in a single guild I call home until it dies, usually for 2-3 years sometimes. Many friends and users have faded away but I'm still friends with lots of people from each of my homes and usually 2 or 3 from each have become good enough friends that we'll have each other on skype or whatever...and (tho more rarely) facebook.

some of them will find me here no doubt ninja it's a hard place to give up when this is the primary means to communicate with some people.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
J Lone Wolf
Sagebomb
Your art is always epic.

Yeah I have a bad lurking habit too, I think I usually make about 2 or 3 posts per hour Im on now, sometimes less, sometimes more though.

Aayeh's Bae

Alien Abductee

J Lone Wolf

I always find myself in a single guild I call home until it dies, usually for 2-3 years sometimes. Many friends and users have faded away but I'm still friends with lots of people from each of my homes and usually 2 or 3 from each have become good enough friends that we'll have each other on skype or whatever...and (tho more rarely) facebook.

some of them will find me here no doubt ninja it's a hard place to give up when this is the primary means to communicate with some people.

Ive never really been active in a guild except for this one time but it closed down after 6 months. I miss having that family feeling.

The ease of communication is the reason Ive stuck around so long. I love meeting strangers and discussing similar interests and just learning new things about new people whenever I want.

Plus I have like...no social interaction irl so this is important to me ha.

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Sagebomb
J Lone Wolf
Sagebomb
Your art is always epic.

Yeah I have a bad lurking habit too, I think I usually make about 2 or 3 posts per hour Im on now, sometimes less, sometimes more though.

I post often during events. (late at night when I'm on) but any other time it's like 1 post a day or less. Pretty much just log in, see what's up, leave lol.

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Miss Mezzy
J Lone Wolf

Ive never really been active in a guild except for this one time but it closed down after 6 months. I miss having that family feeling.

The ease of communication is the reason Ive stuck around so long. I love meeting strangers and discussing similar interests and just learning new things about new people whenever I want.

Plus I have like...no social interaction irl so this is important to me ha.

My current home guild was going strong, this will be it's 6th year it looks like. But Gaia killed it XP, with the cash grabbing, inflation, release of constant gold generators and stuff just made everything unappealing to everyone, but most still log in and check out of habit and to see how we're all doing etc.

I'm only online really late into the night usually at my desk drawing. it's almost 5am now..so I do meet a lot of Aussies XD

Cuddly Cutesmasher

J!!!

What is your PSN? I'M ZomieBunneh

Aayeh's Bae

Alien Abductee

J Lone Wolf

My current home guild was going strong, this will be it's 6th year it looks like. But Gaia killed it XP, with the cash grabbing, inflation, release of constant gold generators and stuff just made everything unappealing to everyone, but most still log in and check out of habit and to see how we're all doing etc.

I'm only online really late into the night usually at my desk drawing. it's almost 5am now..so I do meet a lot of Aussies XD

Aw Im sorry to hear that. The GC stuff really messed up the heart and soul of Gaia and Im not surprised that we've lost so many original members.

I can't see myself leaving for a while yet but Im not exactly thrilled to log on these days either. I miss when it used to be more about community than money but that is how things will always be now so I might as well make the best of it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff