Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Phantom

no stahp plz
Yay two groups reunited :>
And No one died. But Tara is still stuck lol somebody get her out

She'll survive for another day.

I do wonder if Abraham and co. ran into Maggie and they ran back in there.

Anxious Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Lonely Phantom

Abraham, u so Eugene-whipped.

Lonely Phantom

So nervous something bad is going to happen now that Maggie and Glenn are back together. gonk

Things never stay happy for long.

Lonely Phantom

"You don't need a picture of me. You never will again."

Don't say stuff like that, Maggie! gonk

Versatile Gaian

19,375 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
I guess she did go through the tunnel. rolleyes

Also, they did all that to that guy just because he lied?

Lonely Phantom

They leave the gate unguarded with no locks or anything to keep anyone or thing from strolling inside? O_o

... SO SUSPICIOUS THIS PLACE AND MARY! CREEPY!

Shirtless Noob

4,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Plot twist: Terminus is actually a civilized version of the cannibal group from the comic. That stuff the lady was cooking... was her latest guest gonk

Cuddly Puppy

Desna
They leave the gate unguarded with no locks or anything to keep anyone or thing from strolling inside? O_o

... SO SUSPICIOUS THIS PLACE AND MARY! CREEPY!

I agree that place seemed a bit odd.

I'm worried about Rick, Michonne and Carl. Creepy Joe and his crew are after them... I just know the next episode is going to be an exciting one that's going to end with the worst cliff hanger in the history of cliffhangers. gonk

Cuddly Puppy

Wut Panda
Plot twist: Terminus is actually a civilized version of the cannibal group from the comic.

That's what I was thinking. They give the illusion of safety then kill and eat anyone that shows up. gonk

"Here have some 'mystery meat' soup." emotion_awesome

Tipsy Bloodsucker

Wut Panda
Plot twist: Terminus is actually a civilized version of the cannibal group from the comic. That stuff the lady was cooking... was her latest guest gonk

That's the exact thought that was going through my mind when I saw her! gonk

In any case, I get very bad vibes from that place.

Lonely Phantom

Wut Panda

Thought struck me, too. gonk

I am curious about about looked like a circle with candles around it. Like a pentagram circle for sacrifices. That was what I thought when that image flashed in the finale preview.

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I got a REALLY awful feeling from Terminus. The gates not being locked or guarded? No no no no.... no.

No. crying

Also, I enjoyed Carl and Michonne xD!

The group Daryl is with is shady as ALL ********. Seriously.. " claim"

Bunch of 5 year olds running around " mine, mine mine!"

We have a rough idea of where everyone is now.. who do you think will show up next?! I didn't see anything about Carol or Tyreese in the preview for the next episode.
Beth is basically disappeared off the face of the earth.. I feel like there will be way too many ignored questions from the next episode...

But it looks like it will be centered on Rick and crew.. which I have missed.

Lonely Phantom

Rachuul

Bunch of 5 year olds running around " mine, mine mine!"

That did run through my mine as they were running around the building they bunked in and everyone was saying "claim". It did feel like a bunch of kids during playtime running for the best toy and saying "mine".

Lonely Phantom

I do wonder just how bad this group is. And I wonder if they have anything to do with who grabbed Beth. Or will Beth be MIA until next season?

I am worried about Maggie, especially after that line she gave about Glenn not needing her photo ever again. Feels like one of those things that line the story up for a death and further regret.

I also have this feeling that Judith will not make it to next season. Mostly for the aging problem with the little actress, but also because, if Terminus is bad (which I fully expect it to be), they will have no safe haven and traveling with a baby is bad. I can't imagine Abe's group sticking with Rick's group if there is a baby. Unless Eugene insists and Abraham just gives in like usual.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff