Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Phantom

A NOTICE: This thread is to discuss tonight's (March 23rd 2014) episode of The Walking Dead. Before, during, and after it airs. It will contain SPOILERS for tonight's episode "Us" and all previous episodes.

You've been warned.

If you want a place to talk as tonight's episode broadcasts live, join us here at showtime. Share your theories, shock, or even ask questions as things happen in the show. Or drop by after for post-show discussion.

Lonely Phantom

And Eugene drives them all crazy.

Lonely Phantom

Oh man. Nervous. Please oh please let Maggie and Glenn make it back to one another. gonk

Lonely Phantom

Why do I have this horrible feeling Eugene is going to get someone killed tonight.

yaimerys's Princess

OMG Tara and Glenn please don't go through that talk2hand stressed

yaimerys's Princess

Tara don't die please /sobsss
You too Glenn. But I just feel like Tara might die.

Lonely Phantom

>_< Why did he have to go that way? Maggie's going to Terminus. She's with two other people. They know where to meet up. I get the urgency of wanting to be there with her and to be there in case something goes sour, but come on. Don't throw caution to the wind.

Versatile Gaian

19,375 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
I would have gone around. rolleyes
I'm pretty sure that if Maggie and the others had gone through, there would be a lot of dead walkers. They probably considered going through, but figured it would be a fool's move--and it definitely is.
Not to mention, didn't that car have something written on it before Abraham erased it?

Lonely Phantom

yumiko27
I'm pretty sure that if Maggie and the others had gone through, there would be a lot of dead walkers. They probably considered going through, but figured it would be a fool's move--and it definitely is.
Not to mention, didn't that car have something written on it before Abraham erased it?

The car had "Leave Momma Be" written in the dirt.

Lonely Phantom

People from Terminus? o.O

Lonely Phantom

YAY! MAGGIE AND GLENN BACK TOGETHER!

Anxious Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

Versatile Gaian

19,375 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
Desna
yumiko27

The car had "Leave Momma Be" written in the dirt.

Oh. Well, thank you. redface
In any case, they were reunited! heart

yaimerys's Princess

Yay two groups reunited :>
And No one died. But Tara is still stuck lol somebody get her out

Tipsy Bloodsucker

Maggie and Glenn are reunited, yay!! heart

And in other news, Eugene is now one of my favorite characters. I really like that whole group

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff