Carlos 0.032258064516129 3.2% [ 2 ]
Sarah 0.080645161290323 8.1% [ 5 ]
Carver 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Kenny 0.24193548387097 24.2% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 62 ]
1 2 >

Dedicated Loiterer

* SPOILERS *

So I am just loving this game but it really tugs on the heart strings at times just like first season and man do I miss some of those characters ( ♥ Lee ♥ )

But in this season even though it has just begun and only has 2 episodes out at the moment I have already grown to like some of the new characters like obviously Clem ♥ and I liked Pete sad and Alvin seems pretty nice and Sarah seems sweet smile

As for Luke I like him....but I just get this strange feeling from him yeah he is nice and appears to care for Clem's well being but I just can't shake this feeling that he is going to be the bad guy or something guess I'll find out

And some of you guys might not agree but I kinda like Nick if you get to know him in the short episodes you have had with him so far you see that he is just scared and yeah that's a bad thing because he going to need to suck it up sooner or later but I get him his dad wasn't there for him growing up and when he was he was bad to him and his Uncle tried to teach him to grow up to fast which causes him to have low self esteem and anger issues but he loved his uncle regardless and him losing him really brings him down and you can see how much he cares when you give him the watch from the cabin ( if you took it in episode 1 ) and I have a pretty good feeling he is going to get killed off but I hope that his good side gets to show before then.

And of course Kenny I sided with him through everything back in season 1 he is a good guy but has a temper like Nick but that doesn't make him a bad guy and when Clem got re-uninted with Kenny I hugged him no way was I missing that chance 4laugh Hoping for awesome Kenny moments to come

Tell me who your favorite characters are and why if you want whee
Clem's obviously my favorite.
i pretty much like most of the characters in this season, they seem like a good group.
Sarah's pretty annoying to me though. i haven't been putting up with her s**t, but i haven't been mean to her either.
and ********' Bonnie. what the hell. i hope we meet up with the rest of the 400 days people and that they aren't bitches too. especially Vince, he was my favorite from 400 days.
and i'm glad Kenny's back, but knowing how Telltale does things with this game, i'm betting that he'll be dead before the end of the last episode. so that sucks.
and in case you didn't know, Nick actually could have died in this last episode depending on what you said to Walter about him. he's still alive in my playthrough though, and i assume he is in yours too.
ok, i'll be done for now.

Dedicated Loiterer

Left For Alive
i pretty much like most of the characters in this season, they seem like a good group.
Sarah's pretty annoying to me though. i haven't been putting up with her s**t, but i haven't been mean to her either.
and ********' Bonnie. what the hell. i hope we meet up with the rest of the 400 days people and that they aren't bitches too. especially Vince, he was my favorite from 400 days.
and i'm glad Kenny's back, but knowing how Telltale does things with this game, i'm betting that he'll be dead before the end of the last episode. so that sucks.
and in case you didn't know, Nick actually could have died in this last episode depending on what you said to Walter about him. he's still alive in my playthrough though, and i assume he is in yours too.

Oh yeah I knew Nick could die episode 2 but in my gameplay he didn't because I know he is a good guy and even though he is so going to die sooner or later I want to keep him around as long as I can because they way I played so far he is actually not that bad a hothead yes but a bad guy no LOL
XxNeonBunniexX
Left For Alive

Oh yeah I know Nick could die episode 2 but in my gameplay he didn't because I know he is a good guy and even though he is so going to die sooner or later I want to keep him around as long as I can because they way I played so far he is actually not that bad a hothead yes but a bad guy no LOL

yes, i agree.

Dedicated Loiterer

Left For Alive
XxNeonBunniexX
Left For Alive

Oh yeah I knew Nick could die episode 2 but in my gameplay he didn't because I know he is a good guy and even though he is so going to die sooner or later I want to keep him around as long as I can because they way I played so far he is actually not that bad a hothead yes but a bad guy no LOL

yes, i agree.

Cute Clem avi btw whee
Luke and clem
XxNeonBunniexX
Left For Alive
XxNeonBunniexX
Left For Alive

yes, i agree.

Cute Clem avi btw whee

thanks biggrin

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ruthless Hellraiser

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Clementine, naturally. She's one bad-a**, no-nonsense little girl.

Intellectual Lunatic

The Governor of Woodbury
Clementine, naturally. She's one bad-a**, no-nonsense little girl.

Could not have said it better myself 3nodding

It's going to piss me off when Nick dies. The poor guy went through ******** hell and I felt really bad for him.
I was sad that Pete died in "A House Divided", especially in such a valiant way, saving Clementine.
And I've got a huge crush on Luke, unfortunately.

Fashionable Explorer

10,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • That One Hero 500
Clem wins my vote 4 sure on both seasons ^_^ then Lee, but damn those feels at da end tho D: *le sigh* gonk Kenny was an awright character, and Luke was kinda cool too lol idk bout da rest of'em, i dun think any of'em were eva dat cool to begin with anyways…but da ones i've listed so far has been awright smile
I like a few of them but Clem is #1.
i love the waking dead
Clem is definitely my favourite. I mean, I would scavenge that kid a beer or something - she's been through hell and she still hasn't given up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff