Welcome to Gaia! ::

Suddenly, LoraLynn spotted a celebrity she had met before. "Lucifer?" she asked herself. She had met him in a runway show in Milan when they had partied with Giselle and Leo DiCaprio.
Quote:
Suddenly, LoraLynn spotted a celebrity she had met before. "Lucifer?" she asked herself. She had met him in a runway show in Milan when they had partied with Giselle and Leo DiCaprio.
Lucifer turned the next page and saw the headlines on top Lucifer Cruise does it again! with smash big hit, 24 hours to live!.....lucifer smiled at this and read about it, on the middle was an enlarged photo of the car blowing up and him falling on the hard pavement
Quote:
Quote:
Lucifer turned the next page and saw the headlines on top Lucifer Cruise does it again! with smash big hit, 24 hours to live!.....lucifer smiled at this and read about it, on the middle was an enlarged photo of the car blowing up and him falling on the hard pavement
Slowly standing up, LoraLynn sashayed over to him, catching glances of married men with drooling mouths and lingering eyes.

At least I can still make people notice me she said dryly though for different reasons..

"Lucifer?" she asked. "Lucifer Cruise?"
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Slowly standing up, LoraLynn sashayed over to him, catching glances of married men with drooling mouths and lingering eyes.

At least I can still make people notice me she said dryly though for different reasons..

He looked up and removed his black tinted shades, he smiled " yeah, im Lucifer Cruise" he said
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

He looked up and removed his black tinted shades, he smiled " yeah, im Lucifer Cruise" he said
"LoraLynn Sullivan...from the Versace show in Milan. We went to the same party. Leo DiCaprio and Giselle Bundchen introduced us." She flipped her glossy blond hair to showcase a pretty smile.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

"LoraLynn Sullivan...from the Versace show in Milan. We went to the same party. Leo DiCaprio and Giselle Bundchen introduced us." She flipped her glossy blond hair to showcase a pretty smile.
He smiled back " now i remember" he said and nodded " Leo is a good friend of mine...never lies to introduce a famouse top model like you"
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

He smiled back " now i remember" he said and nodded " Leo is a good friend of mine...never lies to introduce a famouse top model like you"
LoraLynn shrugged. "Top..used to be, I guess...I suppose you've read the tabloids about Alain DeBran and the drugs..."
" Yes I have.....but I still look at Alain like the way he used to be before the drugs, i dont count on tabloids to tell me what to think or see the way people are" he said and sipped a bit of coffee
Quote:
" Yes I have.....but I still look at Alain like the way he used to be before the drugs, i dont count on tabloids to tell me what to think or see the way people are" he said and sipped a bit of coffee
LoraLynn sighed. "Hate to break it to you...but it was all true. That and that he was using my money to get them..." She looked down, her angelic like face paling.
" yes i know its true but what i said before i dont listen to tabloids to tell me what to think" he said and drank some more coffee
LoraLynn smiled. "Sorry...my brain has been quite out of...control and spacy lately. With Versace dropping me as their model and Bella Donna firing me as their spokesperson because of the incident..." She trailed off, her gorgeous features saddening once more. "But anyway, on a lighter note...how is dear Tom?"
Quote:
LoraLynn smiled. "Sorry...my brain has been quite out of...control and spacy lately. With Versace dropping me as their model and Bella Donna firing me as their spokesperson because of the incident..." She trailed off, her gorgeous features saddening once more. "But anyway, on a lighter note...how is dear Tom?"
" Oh Tom? he's busy banging Penelope Cruz" he said calmly showing her the picture
Quote:
Quote:
" Oh Tom? he's busy banging Penelope Cruz" he said calmly showing her the picture
LoraLynn chuckled. "Really? I thought they broke up."
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
"Yeah, i thought so too, but heres the pic that they didnt" he said and laughed
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
"Yeah, i thought so too, but heres the pic that they didnt" he said and laughed
"Sometimes this world is crazy," she said, laughing a bit more. "Never know what's going to happen next...Ever want to be out of it sometimes?" she asked somewhat more quietly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff