Welcome to Gaia! ::

"You got that on right..." *Matt said smiling.* "I think I have my name engraved in Hollywood now."
Well, *She smiled sheepishly* Congratulations! So do you remember anything? I really dont...*She ponders the night before*
Chosen option: A
Name: Topaz Mellett
Claim to fame: 2 moviez, 1 oscar
Marital status: Single
Not one thing *He said smiling* I was so wasted are you kidding? *he said laughing a little*
Well obviously I was too...*She yawns and fixes her hair up* I think I am gonna go shopping..again..*Julia laughed* Do you wanna come?
lost rulez... biggrin ...who died on the last episode...or waz it the 1 be-4 that?
I have absolutly nothing better to do. *He said smiling*
YAY! *She said getting up and grabbing her purse* Shall we walk?
((I think I arleady posted but my comp messed up so deal with it!! LOL))
We Shall! *he said getting up and pushing his chair in*
((LOL!))

*Julia walked out the door* I think I need to go to Chenille...*She laughed*

((BRB in like 5 min!))
((gotta go!!))
She laughed softly. "I've been in the tabloids enough myself."
Lucifer rode his bike until he reached a stop sign but didnt see it, he stopped so suddenly and parked infront of seatlle's best coffee, even though he hates the coffee shop, he walked to the news stand and bought a copy of tabloid, then he looked at the front page and saw the headlines " IS LUCIFER CRUISE UP TO SOMETHING WITH CARALYN?" then in an enlargened picture, there he was when he sweeped her off her feet as he drove towards the hospital
*Matt walked into the store with her. I don't get the shopping thing... he thought to himself.*
*As Julia looked throught the racks she galnced at Matt* You dont understand this do you? *She laughed*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff