Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

+ . + . + INTRO . . .
User Image
. -
    This started as a continuation to the Ouran High School Host Club: Barton Edition roleplay then some stuff happened with the previous BitterSweet RP and we moved here. But no, you do not have to know Ouran High School to join the RP.

This is a long-term, semi-literate, friendship and romance roleplay. Some of us have been here for nearly two years, some about year, and hopefully the roleplay will last many months (Or years!) more. We keep things 'realistic' and have our characters grow with time and develop from the experiences they go through in here.

In other words, we take this RP seriously, so hopefully, you will too. Still, we're not nitpicking so you don't have to be 'elite'.

Most of us are insane and that won't be changing anytime soon. So don't try to beat the insanity, join it! =]

+ . + . + NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS . . .
User Image
. - 10.13.2010 : Time-Skipping 18 days.
    Been lazy and busy with stuff but we've finally time skipped forward to early March.

. - 03.03.2010 : New Thread!
      Due to some issues we've moved the BitterSweet RP to here! Sorry for any confusion this might cause.

. - 12.15.2009 : Time-Skipping Again! 30 days!!
        Hello Valentine's Day! It's a day of love, so go out and do something nice for that special someone! Don't have someone? That's okay, find someone to hang out with on V-Day or you can Time Skip your own character past this awful day.

. - 01.13.2009 : Time-Skipping 15 days!!
          We are time-skipping 15 days, to December 23rd, to get close to the Christmas/Masquerade party.

Read more info on it and how to get your characters to the party on the Events post.

If you have questions about what to do with your characters to have them time-skip go read the F.A.Q. If your question is not answered there, ask on OOC.

. - 01.02.2009 : New Layout!
        Yes. Because the old one was starting to get messy with all the information and great amount of profiles. Don't like the change? Too bad. D: This is mainly to keep things more organized.

+ . + . + INDEX . . .
User Image
. -
    .Intro
    .News & Announcements
    .Index
    .Rules
    .F.A.Q.
    .Join Up
    .Story
    .Settings
    .Characters
    .Time/Date/Weather/Other
    .Events
    .Assignations, Positions & Other
    .Log
    .Memorable Moments
    .RP Artworks

+ . + . + RULES . . .
User Image
. -
    .Follow Gaia's Terms of Service and these forums rules. (Keep it PG-13!)
    .What Blood Mistress Kyoku and Hikaru_202 say goes. (This is also for cases not covered in the rules that may still disrupt the RP.)
    .Use (( )), [[ ]], {{ }}, for your Out Of Character chat on your RP posts.
    .Do not make posts just for OOC chat! Go to the OOC Thread for that.
    .Thoughts go in Italic font. Dialogs go between " ". Actions go normally.
    .This is a semi-literate RP. Please Try to be at least a little descriptive of your actions, feelings and thoughts when they happen.
    .Use the image of your character on your post.
    .Don't start playing a character if its profile hasn't been accepted (unless okayed by Hikaru or Kyoku).
    .Don't have more characters than you can handle.
    .No GodModing nor PowerPlaying.
    .Don't take things personal.
    .Don't start OOC drama. (If you have a problem with this RolePlay or other players that REALLY requires attention, PM it to me and I will take care of it.)
    .Let us know when you're going to be inactive.
    .Use common sense and be considerate. (...or read and follow the F.A.Q.)

+ . + . + F.A.Q. . . .
User Image
. -
    I don’t know where everyone is, what should I do?
    Ask in the OOC Thread.

How do I know where to put my character?
    You ask in the OOC Thread to see if anyone has a free character to interact with your character or you just wander around with your char.

I missed 10+ pages of RP, do I have to read them all?
    Only if your character was with the other characters that kept RPing without you.

I have to go, may not be back very soon, and my character is still with a group. What should I do?
    You can get your character out of the way or you can give permission for godmodding so the character will follow around and do obvious things, nothing interesting.

My partner logged off, leaving my character frozen, and I want to keep RPing. What should I do?
    Make up an excuse to make your character ditch theirs.

What time is it in the RP?
    If you're not going with the time is specified on the front page, the time will be up to the person or group you’re with or yourself and only affect those involved unless others also want to move with your time.

Can I control NPCs? (Animals, Teachers, Doctors, Employees, Family members, Culprits, etc.)
    If they only affect your character and not someone else’s unless they are OK with it.

Can I affect buildings, trees and such? (Make them collapse, burn, etc.)
    If they only affect your character and not someone else’s unless they’re OK with it.

Can I organize and host an event?
    Yes, and it's encouraged. However, if the event is big and could delay or affect other characters greatly, please consult Blood Mistress Kyoku and/or Hikaru_202 first.

Can I make my character forget about everyone and everything and start over?
    If the players who had their characters be close to yours are OK with it.

Can I make my character lose an eye, an arm or a leg, etc.?
    That would mean I’d have to update your profile… so please refrain from doing it unless you really have to for the sake of the plot.

Can I kill my character?
    It is your character… but be considerate to those RolePlayers who had their characters attached to yours. You’ll be making them have to make their characters sad and they won’t have an option since it’d be OOC of them. Sometimes, it’s also discouraging to interact with a character when the character is later going to die since it feels like wasted time. You’d also be making me have to remove its profile, which would add a lot of work in the long run if people kept killing their characters.

There’s going to be a time skip in the RP, what should I do with my character(s)?
    Say they were busy with school, work, family or whatever would be going on for them at the date.

My character’s supposed to meet and/or do something together with another person’s character but there’s a time skip! What should I do?
    Give them a good excuse to cancel or postpone the meeting so it wouldn’t affect them negatively or go ahead and RP the meeting in the date they were going to, while putting the date on the post format to let others know your characters are in another time, and then have them catch up.

My character is living with another person’s character and/or they wouldn’t be likely to spend not even a day apart! And there’s a time skip! What should I do?
    Discuss with the person who plays the character that is attached to yours and decide what happened between them during that time. … Unless you want to RP each single day they spend together. O 3O If you want to RP days in between the skip instead of RPing with the rest of the group, just go ahead and put the dates on their post formats.

+ . + . + JOIN UP . . .
User Image
. -
    After reading, understanding and agreeing to follow the rules and F.A.Q, fill out your character profile using the form code while following with the requirements listed below and PM it this account with the title 'Character Profile'.

. Only humans are accepted now
    . No superpowers
    . No more scholarship students
    . No more musicians
    . No more orphans
    . Please try to be creative with your character. Also we need villains, so creativeness is key here.

[b]Picture:[/b]
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Age:[/b] (From 14-25 only)
    [b]Nationality:[/b]
    [b]Birthday:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Sexual Orientation:[/b]
    [b]Occupation:[/b] (Student/Teacher/Teacher Assistant/Employee & Other)
    [b]Social Status:[/b] (Working Poor/ Working Class/Lower-Middle/Upper-Middle/Capitalist)
    [b]Intelligence Level:[/b] (Bellow Average/Average/Above Average/Gifted/Genius)
    [b]Mental Illnesses:[/b] (If any)
    [b]Other Illnesses:[/b] (If any)
    [b]Current Residence:[/b] (The place your character currently lives in. Ex: House near the school/apartment on the 7th floor in the tower that's 5 blocks from the school/Castle on a mountain some kilometers away from the school/etc.)
    [b]Social Behavior: [/b](How does your character behave around people?)
    [b]Story:[/b]

[b]Hometown[/b]: (If your character grew up in another town, what was it like?)
    [b]Parents:[/b] (Say a bit about them)
    [b]Grandparents:[/b] (Say a bit about them)
    [b]Siblings:[/b] (Say a bit about them)
    [b]Distinguish Physical Feature: [/b](Scar? Tattoo? Mark? Etc.)
    [b]Clothing Style:[/b]
    [b]Talents/Skills:[/b]
    [b]Goals:[/b]
    [b]Qualities:[/b]
    [b]Flaws:[/b]
    [b]Likes:[/b]
    [b]Dislikes:[/b]
    [b]Phobias:[/b]

+ . + . + STORY . . .
User Image
. -
    The Ouran Academy for privileged families had made many roads cross since students from all over the country, and even overseas, prefer to get their education at this school to ensure their future. However, there is more than just the school. In this neighborhood for millionaires paths get crossed all the time for different reasons.

When people meet, is it destiny or just coincidence? Whatever it is, it doesn't matter. What matters is the experience. Take in all the moments, whether they're bitter or sweet, and find happiness.

+ . + . + SETTINGS . . .
User Image
. -
+ . + . + CHARACTERS . . .
User Image
. -
+ . + . + TIME / DATE / WEATHER / OTHER . . .
User Image
. -
    You may stay behind or go ahead a few hours or days, but be aware that then you won't be be able to meet up with the larger group. Also, if you're not going to stay with the group's time/date, please put the time/date your characters are in on your post to avoid confusion.

Time: Morning to Mid- Afternoon
    Date: March 4th, Tuesday.
    Weather: Partly Sunny, and Chilly.
    Other: The snow is gone and spring is on the way. The trees are beginning to bud, springtime is close at hand.

+ . + . + EVENTS . . .
    User ImageUser Image
    . - No Events at This Time

. - February, the month of Valentines Day

User Image

The month is now February and Valentines Day approaches!!! A time for love birds to show their true affection for each other, crushes to be revealed and beautiful relationships to be formed!!!...one would hope.

There's not actually an official Valentines Day event, but your characters are free to RP and do your own little events/surprises for each other!

User Image
      User Image

. - The school play: Cinderella (On hold because of School Break)

If you have nothing better to do, go to the theater for rehearsals. (Or just as an excuse to hang out with others)

Students from different grades and classes had been assigned to work together in a school play, despite whether they chose to be in the Drama Club or not, while others had been assigned to work on other kinds of performances.

User Image

+ . + . + ASSIGNATIONS, POSITIONS & OTHER . . .
User Image
. - School Staff/Positions
    English Teacher: Akihiro Hajime
    Teacher's Assistant: Kale Aleer
    Teacher's Assistant: Kye Yamamoto (Demetrius Wells)
    Gardener/Groundskeeper: Kloitz Kurono

. - Jobs at the mall
    Santa Place
    - Reiko: Elf
    - Jack: Elf
    Music Shop
    - Mar
    Gameworks
    - Gaku
    RadioShack
    - Momoko: Stock
    Bookshop
    - Nina
    F.Y.E.
    - Suzume
    Hot Topic
    - Ryota: Stock
    Toy Shop
    - Ethan: Sales
    - Connley: Storing
    - Terrance: Questions and Assistance
    - Kyoko: Cashier
    Disney Shop
    - Nobu
    Build-A-Bear Store
    - Kari: Assistance
    Pet Shop
    - Diotima
    - Kyoji
    Flower Shop
    - Kyoko: Cashier
    Restaurant
    - Hikaru: Waitress
    Cafe
    - Artemis: Waitress
    Candy Shop
    - Neji
    - Kyoku
    Chocolate Shop
    - Neko: Cashier
    Food Sample Booth
    - Seiji
    - Daichi
    Handing out fliers to people in Santa Girl outfit
    - Yumiko
    - Ay
    Mall Janitors
    - Akira

[. - Secret Santa
    Erana (Ryota)
    Ethan (Gaku)
    Terrance (Hikaru)
    Connley (Reiko)
    Kari (Mar)
    Yumiko (Ay)
    Akira (Terrance)
    Nina (Seiji)
    Daichi (Akira)
    Ay (Nina)
    Ryota (Diotima)
    Reiko (Mikki)
    Neji (Yumiko)
    Seiji (Connley)
    Momoko (Neji)
    Kyoko (Graysha)
    Mikki (Kari)
    Diotima (Ethan)
    Gaku (Daichi)
    Mar (Kale)
    Hikaru (Momoko)
    Kale (Kyoko)
    Graysha (Erana)

Paris (Artemis)
    Hitomi (Demetrius)
    Azuma (Ken)
    Ken (Paris)
    Koske (Hitomi)
    Demetrius (Azuma)
    Artemis (Koske)

. - School Play: Cinderella
    Narrator: Kari
    Scenario Switcher:
    Sound Effects: Gaku
    Puppet Master: Kyoji

Cinderella: Ay
    Stepmother: Nobu
    Anastasia: Nina
    Drizella: Neji
    King: Connley
    Duke: Diotima
    Deliveryman: Lena (Inactive)
    Fairy Godmother:
    Prince: Tamaki
    Slipper Assistant: Kyomii (Inactive)

Visual Design Director: Erana
    Visual Design Assistant: Hikaru
    Costumes Design: Sakura

Acting Assistant: Ethan
    Tasks Assistant: Daichi

+ . + . + LOG . . .
User Image
. -
    .To the beach: Somewhere in September
    .Theme Park: Somewhere in September
    .Heaven Theme in the 3rd Music Room: Somewhere in September
    .Too late for Grocery Shopping: Somewhere in October
    .Street Party: Somewhere in October
    .Halloween Serial Killer: October 31st, Friday
    .Truth or Dare: November 7th, Friday
    .Karaoke: November 8th, Saturday
    .Ice Skating: November 9th, Sunday
    .Assignments for everyone: November 10th, Monday | November 11th, Tuesday
    .Kyouya's nightmare: November 12th, Wednesday
    .First day at the theater, meeting Mrs. Watkins: November 14th, Friday
    .Spin the bottle: November 15th, Saturday
    .Haunted House | Terrance's, Mar's and Gaku's Birthday: November 21st, Friday
    .Camping Trip: November 28th, Friday | November 29th, Saturday
    .Ryota's Birthday: November 30th, Sunday
    .School break, first day at the mall and Secret Santa: December 1st, Monday
    .Second day at the mall, Ice Skating: December 2nd, Tuesday
    .Third day at the mall: December 3rd, Wednesday
    .Starting with the Masquerade party's preparations: December 6th, Saturday
    .Invitation to the Masquerade party spree started | Erana's birthday: December 8th, Monday
    .The day before the party | Hikaru's recital: December 23rd, Tuesday
    .Christmas/Masquerade party: December 24th, Wednesday

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas