Welcome to Gaia! ::

WELCOME!

Welcome to the host club, started by myself, "Kaoru of the Host Club." I hope you'll enjoy your stay here!

PM RamshackleTagAlong for applications to be a host or hostess. I'm accepting anyone, and your name doesn't have to follow the show, I would like original hosts with original personalities if possible.

Although I would like there to be no rules... Here they are:

This forum will tolerate all people within reason. This means ToS violations wont be tolerated and we do reccomend to report any violations. However, we encourage uniqueness, for example, If Kaoru and Hikaru do have some "brotherly love" moments, it's just a forum and it's not going to kill you so please, get over yourselves. Gays/Bis/Les' are ALL to be accepted even if it goes against your religion, if this does happen, just ignore their posts or anything. I would like EVERYONE to feel safe in this environment, I hope I am clear. If not, please PM me with your comments/thoughts so I can improve.

I don't plan on ditching this any time soon, this is my all time favourite anime (so long as I watch it in Japanese with english subtitles xD) and plan as being as active as my free time allows. Which as a gaian, I have alot of.

Positions Filled:
Application Manager and Lena Allgood (roleplay name) - "RamshackleTagAlong"
Main Miss. Renge - "- Miss Renge -"
Main Tamaki - "_xXx_Tamaki-Suou_xXx_"
Main Haruhi - "Haruhi Fujioka_Haruchan"
Main Kaoru - "Kaoru of the Host Club"
Main Mori - "host_mori_1"
Host Jiji - "JiJi-Chan"
Host Damian Hinshu - "Damian the demonic"
Hostesses Pixie & Pandora - "TwilightP R i N C 3 S S"

Positions Open:

Main Kyouya
Main Hikaru
Main Honey
Main Nekozawa
Main Kasanoda (Bossanova-kun)
Any Self-created Hosts
Temporary Characters
(people here to fill a position if a main quits, or to just earn some cash and ditch. temp characters can double as main's to make sure all people are hosted if the so choose, as in there can be two tamaki's at once. IMAGINE THAT!)

Application Code:

Requested character:
(if character is original please provide following information)
Character Age:
Character Gender:
School year:
Basic personality traits (example: enjoys cake, excitable, funny, mean etc.):

Now to end all this seriousness!

Let's have ourselves our own Ouran Festival!

Quotable Conversationalist

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING PROFILES!!!!! APPLICATIONS ARE NO LONGER REQUIRED!!! POST IN THIS THREAD AT WILL!!!
RamshackleTagAlong
Ram walks in and is positively shocked eek to see that she is the ONLY PERSON IN THE THIRD FLOOR MUSIC ROOM! Oh, wait, no... There's Kaoru over there... Snickering evilly, she considers glomping him again, but decides she's kind of overkilled the glompage. Instead she sneaks up behind him and covers his eyes. "Psh, you will NEVER guess who is behind you right now."

"Hikaru-kun is that you?"
*turns around* "RAM! Yay you showed up!" *bows and hands a rose* "It's been a long summer i'm glad that we can finally re-unite as the host club! Especially you, our faithful guest. How was your summer hime-sama?"

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Kaoru of the Host Club
RamshackleTagAlong
Lena walks in and is positively shocked eek to see that she is the ONLY PERSON IN THE THIRD FLOOR MUSIC ROOM! Oh, wait, no... There's Kaoru over there... Snickering evilly, she considers glomping him again, but decides she's kind of overkilled the glompage. Instead she sneaks up behind him and covers his eyes. "Psh, you will NEVER guess who is behind you right now."

*turns around* "LENA! Yay you showed up!" *bows and hands a rose* "It's been a long summer i'm glad that we can finally re-unite as the host club! Especially you, our faithful guest. How was your summer hime-sama?"

She smirks, anticipating Kaoru's reaction to what she's about to say. "Oh, it was great. I got a new best friend."
RamshackleTagAlong
Kaoru of the Host Club
RamshackleTagAlong
Ram walks in and is positively shocked eek to see that she is the ONLY PERSON IN THE THIRD FLOOR MUSIC ROOM! Oh, wait, no... There's Kaoru over there... Snickering evilly, she considers glomping him again, but decides she's kind of overkilled the glompage. Instead she sneaks up behind him and covers his eyes. "Psh, you will NEVER guess who is behind you right now."

*turns around* "RAM! Yay you showed up!" *bows and hands a rose* "It's been a long summer i'm glad that we can finally re-unite as the host club! Especially you, our faithful guest. How was your summer hime-sama?"

She smirks, anticipating Kaoru's reaction to what she's about to say. "Oh, it was great. I got a new best friend."

"Really? Can I ask who?"
*points to the couch* "Why don't we move this to the couch. It's up to you of course."

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Kaoru of the Host Club
RamshackleTagAlong
Kaoru of the Host Club
RamshackleTagAlong
Lena walks in and is positively shocked eek to see that she is the ONLY PERSON IN THE THIRD FLOOR MUSIC ROOM! Oh, wait, no... There's Kaoru over there... Snickering evilly, she considers glomping him again, but decides she's kind of overkilled the glompage. Instead she sneaks up behind him and covers his eyes. "Psh, you will NEVER guess who is behind you right now."

*turns around* "LENA! Yay you showed up!" *bows and hands a rose* "It's been a long summer i'm glad that we can finally re-unite as the host club! Especially you, our faithful guest. How was your summer hime-sama?"

"Really? Can I ask who?"
*points to the couch* "Why don't we move this to the couch. It's up to you of course."

Lena is deeply disappointed that Kaoru didn't freak out. "Yeah, okay. I didn't actually get a new best friend. I was just trying to freak you out. I obviously failed miserably." Lena bows her head in shame.
RamshackleTagAlong
Kaoru of the Host Club
RamshackleTagAlong
Kaoru of the Host Club
RamshackleTagAlong

"Really? Can I ask who?"

Ram is deeply disappointed that Kaoru didn't freak out. "Yeah, okay. I didn't actually get a new best friend. I was just trying to freak you out. I obviously failed miserably." Ram bows her head in shame.

"Haha, I knew you couldn't replace me!" *crosses legs and smirks* "I'm just too good to be replaced." *hugs Ram* "I'm glad you had a good summer though!"

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Kaoru of the Host Club
RamshackleTagAlong
Kaoru of the Host Club
RamshackleTagAlong
Kaoru of the Host Club
RamshackleTagAlong

"Really? Can I ask who?"

Lena is deeply disappointed that Kaoru didn't freak out. "Yeah, okay. I didn't actually get a new best friend. I was just trying to freak you out. I obviously failed miserably." Lena bows her head in shame.

"Haha, I knew you couldn't replace me!" *crosses legs and smirks* "I'm just too good to be replaced." *hugs Lena* "I'm glad you had a good summer though!"

Lena sighs. "Yeah, yeah," she says. "So what about you? Good summer?" she asks, grinning.
*walks in and giggles slightly, hearing Kaoru praising himself so highly* How are you both?
RamshackleTagAlong
Kaoru of the Host Club
RamshackleTagAlong
Kaoru of the Host Club
RamshackleTagAlong

"Really? Can I ask who?"

Ram is deeply disappointed that Kaoru didn't freak out. "Yeah, okay. I didn't actually get a new best friend. I was just trying to freak you out. I obviously failed miserably." Ram bows her head in shame.

"Haha, I knew you couldn't replace me!" *crosses legs and smirks* "I'm just too good to be replaced." *hugs Ram* "I'm glad you had a good summer though!"

Ram sighs. "Yeah, yeah," she says. "So what about you? Good summer?" she asks, grinning.

"Me and Hikaru went to our summer house on the beach together for a couple weeks, then came back and hung out with the group. It was a great holiday. Too bad I didn't get to see you! Where did you go? Anywhere special?"
Jade Littlefire
*walks in and giggles slightly, hearing Kaoru praising himself so highly* How are you both?

"Hehe, Thank you for coming, I've been waiting for this to get off it's feet this year. I guess everyone is busy settling into their new years first!" *bows and hands a rose* "Can I get you any tea?"

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Kaoru of the Host Club
RamshackleTagAlong
Kaoru of the Host Club
RamshackleTagAlong
Kaoru of the Host Club
RamshackleTagAlong

"Really? Can I ask who?"

"Haha, I knew you couldn't replace me!" *crosses legs and smirks* "I'm just too good to be replaced." *hugs Lena* "I'm glad you had a good summer though!"

Lena sighs. "Yeah, yeah," she says. "So what about you? Good summer?" she asks, grinning.

"Me and Hikaru went to our summer house on the beach together for a couple weeks, then came back and hung out with the group. It was a great holiday. Too bad I didn't get to see you! Where did you go? Anywhere special?"

Lena shrugs. "Went to the beach a couple times. Played so many pranks on my sister that she about murdered me. The usual. I missed the club, though, it's really nice to be back!"
Kaoru of the Host Club
Jade Littlefire

"Hehe, Thank you for coming, I've been waiting for this to get off it's feet this year. I guess everyone is busy settling into their new years first!" *bows and hands a rose* "Can I get you any tea?"

No no, I'm fine ^^ Well I can assure you Emma will be here to help later so I really hope it does take off.
*walks in smiling* hello~ heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces