Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome

+1 1 100.0% [ 185 ]
Total Votes:[ 185 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 71 72 73 > >>

User Image

Hello User Image

arrow The original My Little Shopping Mall has gotten so big that it needed to expand. The store is now a chain store and this very shop you are standing in is the second official sister mall!

arrow My Little Shopping Mall (Store 2) is the second chain store for My Little Shopping Mall. And now there's a third store added to the chain.

arrow The Third My Little Shopping Mall (Store 3) is here. I will be holding this store. We are kept in contact with the other two stores as well. ..^^..

arrow We carry everything from head accessories to housing items and from MCs to birthday crowns! Tell us what you are looking for it and we'll get it for you!

arrow Our prices are reasonable. We would just like everyone to have a little something of their dream. I don't mind haggling to give you a better deal, but please when you decide to haggle be realistic. We don't mind haggling and occasionally this shop will do an item for item trade with you!

arrow exclaim Post the form to order in document post style.

arrow Please check to see if either of us are online and order from that thread. If we're all online pick who you want to order with and the same goes for if neither of the store keepers are online. We are always checking each others thread so the wait time shouldn't be long at all.

arrow All replies will be done in the mall.

Go here and rate My Little Shoppin Mall ^_^
    Go here to post your comments on any of My Little Shoppin Mall Stores
User Image

The cafe is now open, this is so visitors can go there to chat and hangout, please follow the rules and DON'T BUMP THERE!!
My Little Cafe

Don't abuse either store, we do communicate so no games or you're immediately put on the bad list and banned from ALL "My Little's"

Here are the banners if you wish to help us spread the word, remember there's a 10% discount to those who refer my store (keep in mind that both parties must purchase from the store in order to receive the coupon.)

My Little Shopping Mall (Store #1)
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-gaia-exchange/t.25346109/]
[IMG]http://i320.photobucket.com/albums/nn352/brandi_gaia/Teh Mall/bfg8a.jpg[/IMG][/url]

My Little Shopping Mall (Store #2)
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-gaia-exchange/t.41862655/]
[IMG]http://i320.photobucket.com/albums/nn352/brandi_gaia/Teh Mall/bfg8b.gif[/IMG][/url]

My Little Shopping Mall (Store 3)

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-gaia-exchange/t.42135969/]
[img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa184/DaddysD3vil/Shop1.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
July 24th - Reply to all orders from page 2-12 - Post 8
July 25th - Cash Shop Items - Post 10
July 25th - When cash shop items will be sent out - Post 4
July 25th - Important for all my Customers - Post 2
July 31st - Important for Customers && Updates on store. - Post 1
Sept. 2nd - Store Re-Opened. - Post 1

User Image

1. No cybernetic.
    2.SHOPKEEPERS ARE THE ONLY ONE TO BUMP HERE
    3. No stretching the pages.
    4. No flaming.
    5. Keep it all PG-13.
    6. No begging, no advertising (Only I am allowed to do that here)
    7. If you are questing PM an ad stating you want to advertise in the thread, I will send you and affiliate banner for the shop. No talking of quests here.
    8. No spam.
    9. No food or drink.
    10. No shoes, no shirt, no service.
    11. Be polite.
    12. Donations are wonderful, but not expected.
    13. Follow ToS.
    14. Be clear to what you are looking for and how much you are willing to pay.
    15. Half of the items I have on sale I have bought with the gold I earned ( the other half are from "Daily Chance" && "Vending//Exchanging" wink . Please don't ask for something for free!! I don't ask for free items from others, nor should you.
    16. I sell around tektek prices. If you behave well enough I could let you in on the "special discount".
    17. NO BULK ORDERING. If you can afford bulk of one item you shouldn't be here.
    18. YOU MUST LABEL ALL TRADES.
    19. No mule account are allowed anymore.

I nor my sister don't mind hitting the "report" button if you break the rules. I do reserve the right to refuse service to anyone I wish. I only discriminate to those that piss me off and break the rules. If you have a problem, deal with it in a polite manner

User Image
exclaim exclaim exclaim Because of the high demand for wanting cash shop items. I will buy them and exchange for gold, but I will only buy if you make an order. Please note that if you want any, let me know and I can "place the order" and it will be sent to you in about 2 weeks, on Friday (maybe sooner).

exclaim exclaim exclaim The cash exchange will be: 60 Gaia gold = 1 Gaia cash exclaim exclaim exclaim

There will be one exception to the cash shop trade...I normally sell per my exchange, but as for the monthly collectibles they will be THE ONLY cash shop items that will be sold at minimum 20K gold or if I'm kind enough you can haggle. ;33, but please be aware that after the month has ended the price will go up (but not ridiculously, I promise). I sell the monthly collectibles at the end of the month cheap. But only to regulars of our store.

*Please note that the 2 week wait is the MAXIMUM, all trades are usually completed within one week (or less). I say 2 weeks just so you are aware of a max wait time, there are times that it is a 2 week wait (not often) ^_^

**Please note again that I am only 15 so I don't have my own credit card yet. So ordering cash shop items will take a while, but will not be more than 2 weeks. Maybe a couple of day(s) wait. I buy cash cards with my own money so yeah, and plus I have to earn my own money.
    User Image

I want to send out all my thanks. You are helping me greatly.
    Please note this is not a quest. I just want to show the amount that was donated to My Little Shopping Mall (Store 3)

User Image

-♥ Xx-D3vil-Chan-xX |5,000 gold|
    -♥ ViEt_Baybeh_GuRl |5,000 gold|
    -♥ Fyannakrum |Skittles Beanie && 500 gold && Red Diamond|
    -♥ DaAznMan |3,120 gold && Green Doggie Animal Balloon|
    -♥ K.O. |Demonic Ankles|
    -♥ muffinzxrulex |Brown Magical Giftbox|
    -♥ [K] a g o m e |200 gold && Blue paper cat band && GSS Top && Drop Dead Gorgeous Midnight Gown && Lichen Tundra Coat && Cool Basic Skirt && Skittles Medallion x2|
    -♥ rin angel1234 - 1,000 gold
    -♥ LiL jC14 - Kitty slipper , Red heart glasses
    -♥ yose_chan - 1,000 gold
    -♥ Cthulhu at the Disco - Horn of Elasmotheria
User Image

-♥ OWNER|S| :
User Image && User Image
D e v i i - C h a n && ViEt_Baybeh_GuRl
-♥ Mod|s| :
User ImageUser Image
BBRose && Queen Brandi Rose the other two store owners but all problems goes to BBRose.

User Image

None yet. neutral

User Image

kagome+inyuasha : For posting a scam link in the other My Little Shopping Mall (Store 3) thread already. stare
trickorcheat : For posting a scam link in this thread already. stare
CottonCandy-Bubblegum-xox :She has refused to delete her post (which was spam) after being asked nicely. Now she chooses to flame the mall and Rose's profile.
seiberishiwi : This person not only spammed once but 3 times in Rose's store, and one of those three he did AFTER she asked him to remove his posts.
Error Panda : Tries to take advantage of Rose and the store.
oDabeedo : For abusing Rose's store. stare
gridni : For abusing Rose's store. How dear you? Buying from her and selling high for profits? Don't think your welcome to any of our stores anymore BRAT! stressed stare
This person will serve as a prime example to ANYONE ELSE THAT WISHES TO USE A MULE HERE. I may not catch you the first, second, third or even fourth time, but I will catch you. I say no mules I mean it damn it!!!! You break my rules and use a mule here, consider yourself banned just like:Jokerlover_21, g'on yall give him a big medal for stupidity stare (Used this mule in Rose's store.) SHAME on you. talk2hand
User Image

Every Monday new special offers will come out. They will last till Friday. Buy them cheap while you can. You never know when their going to come back as a special offer.

For Both Girls && Guys
These Vampire's Bat Swarm only cost 2,000 gold each.
User Image
User Image

The following is what I have right in my inventory. ;]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
    User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
✖|Form to Order|✖

Please start all trades with D e v i i - C h a n.

[align=center][color=grey][b][size=15]
Item name :
Quantity :
Total Amount :[/size][/b][/color][/align]
✖|SLOTS|✖
ALL Trades Should Read:♥
DBR Mall Purchase ->for Cash Shop Items
DBR Mall Inventory Purchase -> for Inventory Items

&& 15.
I will only take 15 orders at a time.
No more than that.
biggrin

✖|Customers|✖

Click names to go to profile. Ones without link are the ones that changed their username. User Image I'll have to go and look to see what they changed it to.

1.| XxX Kapule Pride XxX - Stress Relief Candles |2,000 gold|
2.| `m a r y x3 - Ruffled Pink Dress |15 gold|
3.| fyannakrum - 4 Ruffled Pink Dress |@ 25 gold each, she offered to pay that much <33| && Two Wonderland |Devil Imp Plushie| && Rose Tea Time Waitress Dress |4,500 gold| && Egyptian Gold Anklet (Left) & Egyptian Gold Anklet (Right) |3,750 gold each| && Picolitrosso's Urn 1st gen |1 Inari's Beads 3rd gen| , zOMG Rumble Box |6,000 gold| , Head Case |8,000 gold| , Holy Gauntlets |8,500 gold| , Red Heart Hairpin |300 gold| , Pale Blue Pearl Hairpin |800 gold|
4.| Seyame - White Heart Hairpin && Sweetheart Silver Pendant |1,325 gold|
5.| handsome boy22 - Stress Relief Candles x2 |4,000 gold|
6.| advantex - Thank You Letter For July 2008 |10,000 gold| , zOMG Rumble Box |5,940 gold|
7.| Cataphote - Ruffled Pink Dress x3 |45 gold|
8.| whoarface - Ruffled Pink Dress x5 |75 gold|
9.| Yankee Fan 72_T16 - Lunar Scythe | Angel Imp Plushie && 3,000 gold| && Flame Sword |Panda Plushie && 6,000 gold|
10.| kiyuwe - Frostbite blade |12,000 gold| && Earl Grey Tea Time Waitress Dress |4,000 gold|
11.| Rickneil - Devil Imp Plushie && Angel Imp Plushie |40,000 gold(offered to pay 20k each)|
12.| Hahahagooey - Devil Imp Plushie x2 |26,000 gold(Offered to pay 13k each)| , Blade of the Silver Moon's Tunic |8,000 gold| && Blade of the Golden Sun's Tunic |8,000 gold| , Gimpi |30,000 gold| , Dander |30,000 gold|
13.| Tamed Wolf - Devil Imp Plushie |11,900 gold| && Death Whisper (4th gen) |Phoenix Circlet && Dashing Gentleman Diamond Sash && 4,000 gold|
14.| Chalindrea - Devil Imp Plushie |12,000 gold|
15.| Lil jC14 - Angel Imp Plushie x3 [35,820 gold| , Blade of the Golden Sun's Tunic |8,000 gold|
16.| shyembrace - Devil Imp Plushie x2 [23,880 gold|
17.| Keyhala - Inari's Beads |170,000 gold| && Angel Imp Plushie |11,940 gold| && Devil Imp Plushie x2 |23,880 gold|
18.| Snow Kaze - Panda Plushie |8,900 gold|
19.| dbdcdhdj - Angel Imp Plushie |12,000 gold| && Devil Imp Plushie |12,000 gold| && Stress Relief Candles |2,000 gold|
20.| rin angel1234 - Panda Plushie x2 |17,880 gold (8,940 gold each)|
21.| carrrol - Blade of the devil's tail tunic (8,700 gold)
22.| yose_chan Panda Plushie |9,000 gold|
23.| skullkid704-mule July 2008 thank you letter x12 |10,000 gold each|
24.| Cthulhu at the Disco zOMG Rumble Box |5,940 gold|
25.| Karma-xox zOMG Rumble Box |5,940 gold|
26.| Sunset_Hearts light pink pleated tennis skirt |1,000 gold| , white medical shoes |200 gold| , white leather belt |1,200 gold|
27.| o0 Yuwe 0o Crimson Red Pimpin' Skirt |8,000 gold|
28.| tuxedo man to the fridge masterpieces |20,500 gold| , radiant prism |17,000 gold|

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff