Yes. Change is good. 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 6 ]
Maybe? 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 3 ]
NO. I love it this way! 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 9 ]
No. I DON'T LIKE CHANGE. 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 2 ]
I don't care, 'cause I'm a cat~ 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 42 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 46 47 48 > >>

Cottontail

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

O hai! I'm cosmilk. Welcome to Dreams Come True - my brand new
Tektek shop!
Here, our aim is to yes, make your TekTek dreams into a reality.

You'll find within the talent to make this possible, and we also host
contests & events to help you on your dream avatar journey~!

Don't forget to drop us a <3! Namaste everyone∞ (ⁿ ▽ ⁿ)
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

O P E N ◄◄ c l o s e dxxxxxxxxx|xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
N O T H I R I N G ◄◄ h i r i n gxxxxxxxxx|xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

intro »››› news »››› rules »››› artists »››› forms »››› events »››› contests »››› customers »››› affiliates

Cottontail

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▫▪□╔═══════════════════════════════════╗□▪▫

past updates
11/17 – Everyone applying for artist positions, your interviewing process will take place
via PM!
I am a little swamped with life at the moment, but I will be messaging you soon.
The interview will consist of your ability to fulfill a simple special Tektek request from me.
Then I will be able to let you know if you are what the store is looking for.
Best wishes & good luck~!!!
11/19 – Interviews have been sent out & a new artist will be decided upon soon!
Our 100k+ grand prize contest is still running,
so get those entries in! Also, there are still slots available
for the limited-time-only *FREE* Tekteks by moi! Grab one
while you can, as these events will only take place every so often.
Happy holiday preparations everyone, I know they are consuming
my world right now!!
11/21 – Please welcome our new artist to the staff, Taboou!
11/25 – Let's give a warm welcome to another new artist to the family,
Soundholic~! Just so everyone knows, there is only one artist position
left available before I stop hiring for a little while.
Good luck to anyone that applies!
12/04 – The Winter Avi Special is now FREE!
Please see the Events post for details.

►► 2/04DCT is officially back in action! We have
some lovely new staff members, new contests, & a Valentines
themed event! I'll be hiring 3 more artists, and then applications
will be closed for a while. A big thank you to all who have supported
us thus far! Your contributions & energy have brought us all the way here!
~ ~Namaste 。◕‿◕。 ∞ ♥

▫▪□╚═══════════════════════════════════╝□▪▫

intro »››› news »››› rules »››› artists »››› forms »››› events »››› contests »››› customers »››› affiliates

Cottontail

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

GENERAL RULES

Follow Gaia’s T. O. S.

NO stealing Tekteks from this thread.
If you are caught stealing the Tekteks or ideas from this shop,
you will be banned and reported.

Always be polite!
A certain level of satisfaction is to be expected from
your experience at Dreams Come True.
That being said however, while we will do everything we can to make
your avatar idea a reality, patience and amiability is also expected
on your part as customer!

Please refrain from advertising for other threads in this one.

Bumping is more than appreciated, but no spamming please!

And most importantly of all, HAVE FUN AND ENJOY~!

CUSTOMER RULES

Be very respectful of each other & our artists!

Please be as specific as you can be when ordering.
You can't ask for chicken soup and get upset when the kitchen
serves it up, just because you decided you wanted tomato soup afterwards.
We will always do our best, we just need to know what you're looking for!

Patience is a virtue!

Fill out the form completely & post it in the thread.
Tip: Quote the artist you're ordering from for faster replies!

NO STEALING the Tektek.
If you agreed to pay the artist, payment must be made
upon completion of your order.

We have a right to decline your request for what ever reason.
Sometimes an artist is just too busy or otherwise unable to fulfill an order.

EMPLOYEE RULES

Post or bump in the thread at least once a day!

If you're going to be unavailable for a while, please let me know
so I can put you on hiatus in the shop!

If you are not active for longer than a week in the store,
I will have no choice but to remove you from the shop.
Please PM me if there has been a problem and you will be re-instated.
Continued behavior of this sort however will result in firing.

Be respectful of and patient with the customers.

If you are going to be late with the order,
please let the customer know.

Cottontail

Artist Name: cosmilk (SEMI-HIATUS)
Specialties: Light-med. clutter, 2-4 colors, magical, cute, creepy, elegant, steampunk, rocker
Dislikes: Blobs/shapes, abstract, joke avatars
Price per Tektek: Negotiable
Examples:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Artist Name: Angels N Heaven (SEMI-HIATUS)
Specialties: Cute, dark, semi-clutter, simple, females, 2-3 colors and high price limits
Dislikes: Males, single color avis, some low price limits, creepy, steampunk
Price per Tektek: 5-10k, but can vary depending on the request. Can do males but it will be extra.
Examples:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Artist Name: DSDSlauren (AVAILABLE: weekdays 4 hrs; all weekend)
Specialties: Semi-clutter, 2-4 colors, themed, higher price limits, price limits of 700k+, cute
Dislikes: Backgrounds, monochrome, very low price limits, rally, cosplay
Price per Tektek: Negotiable
Examples:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Artist Name: Hymn of the Wolf (AVAILABLE: a few hrs daily)
Specialties: Dark/creepy, higher price limits, 2-3 colors, simple, and semi-cluttered
Dislikes: Low limits, rainbow, super clutter, and cosplay
Price per Tektek: You name the price.
Examples:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Artist Name: Silently Wishful (AVAILABLE: weekday afternoons; all weekend)
Specialties: Mid - higher priced, bright colors, multiple colors, less cluttered, themes, females
Dislikes: Very cluttered, dull colors, very low price limits, males
Price per Tektek: 2k - 5k
Examples:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Artist Name: Wicked Erection (AVAILABLE: weeknights)
Specialties: Strange, semi-clutter, matching, price limits, cute
Dislikes: Super clutter
Price per Tektek: Make me a reasonable offer.
Examples:

Artist Name: taikai no osama (AVAILABLE: a few hours most days)
Specialties: Elemental, light/dark, male avatars
Dislikes: Nothing that I can think of, but my weakness would have to be female avis (I just started making female avis)
Price per Tektek: Name your price!
Examples:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Artist Name: CherryCain (AVAILABLE: everyday but thurs.; 1-5 hrs)
Specialties: Semi-clutter, simple, elegant/lolita
Dislikes: Males (I try), superclutter
Price per Tektek: Donation or a tip!
Examples:

Artist Name: wingardiums (AVAILABLE: weekdays 3-6 hrs; all weekend)
Specialties: 2-4 colors, cute, clutter, pastel, female, 500k+
Dislikes: Male, gangsta, sexy, 400k-
Price per Tektek: Name it yourself! Be reasonable though c:
Examples:

Artist Name: Tim Allan (AVAILABLE)
Specialties: Light clutter, 2-3 colors, joke avi's, themes
Dislikes: Males & low budgets
Price per Tektek: Any reasonable price.
Examples:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Artist Name: The Sacred Darkness (AVAILABLE)
Specialties: Dark, bi-colored, semi-cluttered
Dislikes: Budget limitations or extremely simple
Price per Tektek: I am reasonable and can negotiate, but I would like at least 2k for each tektek that I do.
Examples:

Artist Name: Aqua Fortise (AVAILABLE)
Specialties: Female avatars, though I can do males as well. Clutter, layering, details, cute, sexy, pretty, badass, whatever.
Dislikes: Simplistic avatars.
Price per Tektek: Will negotiate.
Examples:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Cottontail

Below are the separate forms for ordering from our artists, as well as Artist Applications. Please check the first post to see if we are hiring before submitting an application! ♥

Order Form

Artist Name:

Price Limit:

Must-Include Items:

Desired Colors:

Desired Theme:

Extra Info:

Payment:

Please POST your filled out form in the thread, DO NOT PM it to me or the other artists.
It will simply save me A LOT of confusion. Thank you~! ♥

Artist Application

Username/Nickname:

Specialties:

Weaknesses/Dislikes:

Price per Tektek (please include variables):

Examples (provide five):

Please PM your application to me!

Cottontail

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

New events coming soon!

Cottontail

POSTING CONTEST

♥ 1st post on the 25th page gets 25k

(Winner: Wicked Erection!)

♥ 1st post on the 50th page gets 50k

♥ 1st post on the 100th page gets 100k

BUMPING CONTEST
(employees not eligible for this contest)

1st customer to reach 100 bumps wins 100k!

- Number your bumps
- Maximum of 5 bumps per day
(please don't flood them all at once)

FINISH THE AVATAR CONTEST

Price Limit: 35 Mil (for each)
You may enter as many times as you like!
Please post your entry in the thread & quote
cosmilk for pre-judging.
The final avatars will be voted on in a poll, & the winner(s) will
receive
50k for each base!

3/8/13 - LAST DAY TO ENTER
ENTRIES:

Hymn of the Wolf
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wicked Erection

ERROR TIME

Angels N Heaven
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

wingardiums
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Silently Wishful

Zhai Kiada
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cottontail

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.This is our list of happily satisfied customers ♥ Thank you for all your support!

ElenoreMari
Zhai Kiada
Faewolf
TaIented
Snow Kajura
linguyen
stellamela
Melted Tears
atlmixtape
Anquished One
untea
xxx_KatieKatz_xxx
II_HAPPYMONSTER_II
Mintyninja
persyphonie

Cottontail

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Please PM me or quote me in the thread to become an affiliate!

Links In

Click for code!
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-dressing-room/t.83303405]
[img]http://i48.tinypic.com/izb6ft.png[/img][/url]

Links Out

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Cottontail

Cottontail

Cottontail

Lonely Smoker

5,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Username/Nickname: Taboou

Specialties: Cluttered, themed (when you tell me exactly what you want), cute, dapper

Weaknesses/Dislikes: dark, males, random, more than 3 colors unless rainbow

Price per Tektek (please include variables): All tekteks are negotiable based on your price limit

Examples (4 or more):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Artist Name: cosmilk

Price Limit: 2.5 mill.

Must-Include Items:

Desired Colors: Surprise me.

Desired Theme: Sexy but determined, or dazzling works too.

Extra Info: I have items that can be taken out of the price limit..like compass of seidh, lumiere noire (2), gogh reed, zodiacal, black swan and more.

Payment: Depending on how the tektek comes out if i like it, about 30k-50k, again depending on the tektek.

Cottontail

trishalee66969

Artist Name: cosmilk

Price Limit: 2.5 mill.

Must-Include Items:

Desired Colors: Surprise me.

Desired Theme: Sexy but determined, or dazzling works too.

Extra Info: I have items that can be taken out of the price limit..like compass of seidh, lumiere noire (2), gogh reed, zodiacal, black swan and more.

Payment: Depending on how the tektek comes out if i like it, about 30k-50k, again depending on the tektek.

Just a few starters - thoughts?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces