Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
All images were made by windy - b e l l s_, don't steal them!
Hello and welcome to Sugar and Spice.
This is a free tektek shop.
Feel free to look around, order, chat, bump.

Thread Rules

Be patient
Be nice
Be respectful

Customers
1. NO drama! If you want to complain to somone do it in a pm or pm me i won't have it!!! You will be blacklisted if you cause drama in this shop.
2. No stealing other avatars unless it's been made for you
3. Follow the gaia T.O.S.
4. Please use my order form and no other if you don't you use it we will not make a tektek for you.
5. Don't text talk just keep it a minimum please!
6. We have the right to not do your order
7. Do not quote the first page.
8. Do not steal any images, avatar, grapics, etc.
9. If you want to advertise please pm me first and will the other workers know about your contests or anything, thank you.
10. I have the right to add or change anything in my shop.

Workers
1. Be active. Post at least twice a day.
2. Do not complete any orders where the customer has filled out the form incorrectly.
3. If you cancel an order, there must be a good reason for it.
4. If you will be on hiatus, PM me first.
5. PM me if you want to have your examples changed
6. Pm me if your going to be away for a long period of time.

Status

Open Closed Hiring Not Hiring Under Construction
User Image
User Image

Username - Angels N Heaven Owner
Nickname - Angel
Available - Everyday from 8 a.m from 9 p.m.
Strengths - Layering, semi-cluter, cute, dark, inventory, 2+colors, high and low price limits, and females.
Weaknesses - Males, gangster, some themes like sexy, steampunk, etc.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username - Ater Decor
Nickname - Katie
Available - Most days (usually weekends are minimal)
Strengths - 1 mil+, enviro's, based around an item(s), females, balanced, matching.
Weaknesses - -100k, totally random, males (weak but can still do).
Examples -
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OuiSenpai -
Lexi -
Around 5pm-10:30pm On Weekdays. Weekends It depends tbh razz -
Cute,Pink,Gore,Elegant,Sexy,No Price Limit, 1m budget with Inventory,Magical, Huge Clutter,Simple -
Animals,Boho,Low budget,Semi clutter (Sometimes), No clutter at all, Males -
Examples -
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Slots

Username - Djitter HIATUS
Nickname - Djit
Available - Everyday different times (i log in at different interval of time)
Strengths - Ranging from Very simple to semi-clutter, 2-3 colors, themed, cute, can do both male and female, matching
Weaknesses - Super Clutter, more than 3 colors, less than 1mil budgets
Examples -
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

slots

Username - :SYAHID_FISABILILLAH hiatus
Nickname - :Syahid
Available - :Everyday,except if l have emergencies(but l will be on hiatus next week cause of school)
Strengths - :2 Colors,Cute,Casual,Fantasy,Themes,Inventory,Simple,Sad,Low and high budget
Weaknesses - :Sexy,Funny,Clutter,Devilish,Bloody,Random,Punk,Steampunk,Males
Examples - at least 5 examples

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username - Itokiyu
Nickname - Ito or Dan, whichever you prefer.
Available - Weekdays - After 3:30 PM to 1 AM EST (until school ends). Weekends - On and off during the day from whenever I'm up (normally noon-esque) to late in the night (an hour or two after depending).
Strengths - Simple, color-themes, dark colors males, females, twisting the base (i.e. making a F base look like a M base, vice versa), no limit free-for-all.
Weaknesses - Clutter, more than three or four colors, high limitations (e.g. under 500m budget), light colors.
Examples -
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

slots

Username ZombieReich
Nickname Zombie
Available very much so, log on everyday
Strengths semi clutter/ clutter, 3-5 color avi's, weird avi's
Weaknesses simple, girly, male, very low budget
Examples

Username - emoloveshika
Nickname - shika
Available - pretty much all the time. i really like making avis for people.
Strengths - newer ithems, leg mods, invo tekteks, dark, colorful, girl avis.
Weaknesses - male avis.... i really have a hard time making them. not a lot of stuff in tektek for them really.
Examples - at least 5 examples

Username Pastel Princeling
Nickname Prince
Available Online everyday, nearly all day.
Strengths Enviros, Semi-clutter, matching, themes, 3 colors
Weaknesses Heavy clutter, Bloody, Spooky
Examples
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
User Image

Please keep form as is, if you don't know what to put there just put n.a. thank you.

[color=#FFC6BC][b]Username:[/b][/color] [color=#646464] your username here[/color]
[color=#FEDEA2][u][color=FEDEA2]Base:[/color][/u][/color][color=#646464] first, second, etc.[/color]
[color=#D3DBB2][u][color=FEDEA2]Eyes:[/color][/u][/color][color=#646464] type and color[/color]
[color=#A7D3D2][u][color=FEDEA2]Hair:[/color][/u][/color][color=#646464] type and color[/color]
[color=#FFC6BC][u][color=FEDEA2][b]Desired TekTer:[/b][/color][/u][/color] [color=#646464] [quote="TEKTEKER USERNAME"][/quote][/color]
[color=#FEDEA2][u][color=FEDEA2]Loved Item(s):[/color][/u][/color][color=#646464] what items do like.[/color]
[color=#D3DBB2][u][color=FEDEA2]Dislike:[/color][/u][/color][color=#646464] what items do you not like.[/color]
[color=#A7D3D2][u][color=FEDEA2]enviro:[/color][/u][/color] [color=#646464] optional[/color]
[color=#FFC6BC][u][color=FEDEA2] Price Limit:[/color][/u][/color] [color=#646464] your budget for the avatar[/color]
[color=#FEDEA2][u][color=FEDEA2][b]Post or Pm:[/b][/color][/u][/color] [color=#646464]where you want it sent to[/color]
[color=#D3DBB2][u][color=FEDEA2] Tip?[/color][/u][/color] [color=#646464] optional[/color]
[color=#A7D3D2][u][color=FEDEA2] Theme/Colors:[/color][/u][/color] [color=#646464] type here[/color]
[/size][/color]

Please pm your application, thank you. Not HIRING!

[align=center][size=9][color=yellow][u][color=slateblue]Username[/color][/u][/color] - [color=darkcyan][/color]
[color=yellow][u][color=slateblue]Nickname[/color][/u][/color] - [color=darkcyan][/color]
[color=yellow][u][color=slateblue]Available[/color][/u][/color] - [color=darkcyan][/color]
[color=yellow][u][color=slateblue]Strengths[/color][/u][/color] - [color=darkcyan][/color]
[color=yellow][u][color=slateblue]Weaknesses[/color][/u][/color] - [color=darkcyan][/color]
[color=yellow][u][color=slateblue]Examples[/color][/u][/color] - [color=darkcyan]at least 5 examples[/color]
[/size][/align]

User Image
User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-dressing-room/sugar-and-spice-a-free-tektek-shop-open/t.71375275/][img]http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu201/cedricligon/BEHH/GIF-button.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-dressing-room/sugar-and-spice-a-free-tektek-shop-open/t.71375275/][IMG]http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p574/kittenangel4/button.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-dressing-room/sugar-and-spice-a-free-tektek-shop-open/t.71375275/][IMG]http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s595/angelsnheaven/2n86as8.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-dressing-room/sugar-and-spice-a-free-tektek-shop-open/t.71375275/][IMG]http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s595/angelsnheaven/2i9o8j8.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User ImageUser Image User Image

User Image User Image
User ImageSifen Yamishi tektek shop

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
The shop is now finally open!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff