7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Username: Painful Damage
Base: 1st Base on TekTek
Male/Female: Female
Eye type/color: Click this and this is in the color of grey
Hair type/color: Nothing in particular but I would prefer wigs that is worth 300k or less. (But you can use the one that I'm wearing right now which is Keen Bandit.)
Disered TekTeker: Anyone.
Inventory: I don't have anything in my inventory besides the things I wear.
Price Limit: 1,000,000gg
Dislikes: Random stuff like bloods or anything scary. (I don't want you to put horns either.)
Must haves: Nothing really but you can use the Keen Bandit for the hair.
Theme/Colors: Maybe simple, cute, emo or something like ancient and goddesses. Colors: Anything that will look good with the avi.
PM or Post: PM.
Tip?: If I like it, I'll give 3k but I can give more if its great.
Anything else?: Nope, nothing else.

Friendly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
^-- awww didn't fill out the form correctly. =/

*still waits for a request*

Fashionable Citizen

I was hoping I could've done that request but the form wasn't filled out right. emo
I'm hoping I'll get another request soon.

Friendly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
*still waits for a request* got none so far here. cry *waits for requests in two other threads* ...*stamps foot* xD

Fashionable Citizen

Jazzygirl20
*still waits for a request* got none so far here. cry *waits for requests in two other threads* ...*stamps foot* xD

I know how you feel.
I've been waiting for requests and some people to make some avis for me in this contest for some time and I'm getting too tired of waiting.

Friendly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
teeniemae
Jazzygirl20

I know how you feel.
I've been waiting for requests and some people to make some avis for me in this contest for some time and I'm getting too tired of waiting.

I had 3 requests one day and now it's super quiet in my shop. Here and one more shop. I'm wondering if I should go get hired in more threads or something. whee

Fashionable Citizen

Jazzygirl20
teeniemae
Jazzygirl20

I know how you feel.

I had 3 requests one day and now it's super quiet in my shop. Here and one more shop. I'm wondering if I should go get hired in more threads or something. whee

I was thinking of doing that, too. But I feel way too lazy to. I'm too tired from studying for the CST.

Friendly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
teeniemae
Jazzygirl20
teeniemae
Jazzygirl20

I know how you feel.

I was thinking of doing that, too. But I feel way too lazy to. I'm too tired from studying for the CST.

Me too. I'm going on vacation in June so I don't want to be telling like 30 shops xD lol

Fashionable Citizen

Jazzygirl20
teeniemae
Jazzygirl20
teeniemae
Jazzygirl20

I know how you feel.

Me too. I'm going on vacation in June so I don't want to be telling like 30 shops xD lol

That'd be way too much of a hassle. I'm deciding that I'll only apply to only 2 more shops maybe a little more.

Friendly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
teeniemae
Jazzygirl20
teeniemae
Jazzygirl20
teeniemae
Jazzygirl20

I know how you feel.

That'd be way too much of a hassle. I'm deciding that I'll only apply to only 2 more shops maybe a little more.

I have three. Mine and two others. Only apply to the good ones. heart You said you had one or contest to make you an avi?

Fashionable Citizen

Jazzygirl20
teeniemae
Jazzygirl20
teeniemae
Jazzygirl20

I have three. Mine and two others. Only apply to the good ones. heart You said you had one or contest to make you an avi?

I have only two and I'm applying to two others right now. And yes I have a shared contest with my friend, and I think I saw one of your avis you made my friend. She said it was super cute.

Friendly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
teeniemae
Jazzygirl20
teeniemae
Jazzygirl20
teeniemae
Jazzygirl20

I have only two and I'm applying to two others right now. And yes I have a shared contest with my friend, and I think I saw one of your avis you made my friend. She said it was super cute.

Oh yeah I found the thread. Let me see what I can come up for you. I tend to be good at black, blue, black/white, and few other color theme. Not to much with brown.

But...I'm up for a challenge. cool

Fashionable Citizen

Jazzygirl20
teeniemae
Jazzygirl20
teeniemae
Jazzygirl20

Oh yeah I found the thread. Let me see what I can come up for you. I tend to be good at black, blue, black/white, and few other color theme. Not to much with brown.

Yay! Thank you.
But if you use the enviro I sold my Bellissimo Pianoforte and the Vocal Headphones are to be excluded from the price limit.
I'm getting them right now and I'm way to tired to change the enviro.
And I have Hidden Ace

Friendly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
teeniemae
Jazzygirl20
teeniemae
Jazzygirl20
teeniemae
Jazzygirl20

Yay! Thank you.
But if you use the enviro I sold my Bellissimo Pianoforte and the Vocal Headphones are to be excluded from the price limit.
I'm getting them right now and I'm way to tired to change the enviro.
And I have Hidden Ace

*checks my list* I didn't use it! YEY! lol. I tried the third base. I will try several for you 3nodding

*has to go find the thread again* I like to have a new post up and the thread so I go back and forth. heart

Original Guildswoman

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Username: Damed_Philosophy
Base: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Male/Female: ______
Eye type/color: ____
Hair type/color: _____
Desired TekTeker: Rose_Stryker
Inventory: ______
Price Limit: 95k
Likes: Fantasy, weird, silly, sexy, and in-your-face, if you know what I mean.
Dislikes: Flowery, pink, ugliness, trash.
Must haves: ________
Theme/Colors: Orange, black and a small hint of purple to go with my eyes. I want an avatar that isn't seen everyday. I want something that has unique items, items you have search for in the archives, items so old no one uses them anymore, but they aren't lacking in interest.
PM or Post: Post
Tip?: Of course!/color]
Anything else?: Thankies!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out