- Cheap
                          - Inventory
                          - Themes

About Me
                          - I am a mother of 3
                          - Divinely Deviant is my youngest daughter
                          - If you want to know more, ask.

Samples
                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aged Prophet

13,250 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

About Me:
-I've been on Gaia for near eight years now;-
-I'm older than most on here; 24.-
-I'm an oxymoron of all sorts.-
-I got my (irl) mother into Gaia;-
-her name is Topsy Krett.-
-I'm willing to help anyone,-
-if they are kind.-

Strengths:
Cluttered, semi-cluttered, detail, hats, demonic,
cheap, expensive, multi-colored, muted tones,
spastic, unique, female, male, evil, dark .

Weaknesses:
Cute, sweet, funny, light colors,
cosplay, rainbow, super clutter, sexy, silly,
time limits, angelic, inventory, non-matching.

Note:
All TekTek's below are subject to change.
Please keep this in mind.
If you have any questions,
PLEASE PM me.
Thank you.

SAMPLES:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beloved Lunatic

IN THE PROCESS OF BEING BEAUTIFUL.
c;

βѓσσkїé'§ †ék†ék'§ ღ

☆═━┈┈━═☆

☞Strengths: Expensive avatars, Dark, Sexy, girls, Kawaii
☞Weaknesses: Boys, Budgets, Cluttered, Animal Avatars
Examples:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Hope to see many diffrent challanges!* εїз
Click Me, And I'll Dress You<3
You know that place between sleep and awake?
The place where you can still remember dreaming.

Formerly Known As Dazed Moon.

Strengths
Semi-clutter. Colour Matching. Ladies and Men at times. 1-4 Colours[Different shades of one colour also). Specific item requests. High and Low Price limits.

Weaknesses
Simple. No layering. Super duper low pricelimits. Themes (sometimes).

About Me
I was born on July 2nd 1993, names Marleah, and I live in Alberta Canada.
I've been on and off Gaia since 2005 tekteking all the while. I love making people happy ^^
I'm going to College for Culinary Arts in the near future, not sure of the exact time at the moment though.
I love movies, and books. Mostly books. I read alot ;p I love the House of Night series <3
Hmm. I like to draw sometimes. I can't wait for coD: MW3, and Skyrim to come out.
That's about me in a nutshell, I hope you enjoy c:

Some Tektek's I've done in the last few months.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That's where I'll always love you.
That's here I'll always be.
-Peter Pan

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nerd 50
User Image

❇Strengths ❇
Good at matching
I do well coordinating colors.
I can create what your looking for
I work well with reds, golds, blacks, blues and white
I can do semi clutter

❇Weaknesses ❇
Super cluttered avi's
Simple avi's
Combinations of pink/girly

✖About me✖

♥I am a college student and getting my degree in Mechanical Engineering an hopefully minoring in art. I am 19 years old; I like to draw, play video games, do sports and i enjoy making tektek's. c:♥

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
★.ღ* `` ⋈ღ { Լɨℓ_¢ɧƐɾʀƴąƿթɭҿ }

Hi!~ My name is Lil_CherryApple and I like to do tekteks. I been doing tekteks for more than one year now. ^^

Strengths:

Clutter, Matching, Female

Weakness:

Male, Extreme Clutter, Cosplay, Certain Themes

Examples:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
More Coming Soon..

ρlease ɖo Ɲסե §ʈɛąʟ them . ┬ɦɑɳƙs ★

If you want me to tektek you.. Please send me a PM, and if im not busy, I probably can tektek you ^^ /// Thanks!!~ ◕ ◡ ◕

* Everything on post might be edited later on.

Mythical Fatcat

15,500 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Party Member 100
                ▶ ▷ Hallo und guten tag.
                My Name is Kristoffer, but please just call me Kris, my whole name is a bit too stuffy sounding for me.
                I am 17 years old, born on May 24th and I currently reside in California with my uncle and cousin.
                I speak very bad German, decent Spanish and a lot of random nonsense, which some people find entertaining. ;c
                I've been tekteking for about two years and you'll usually find me stalking the DR.
                I work at a couple of shops there, so I have lots of practice and I'll always try my best to make a tektek the customer will like.

Strenths:
                semi-clutter, clutter, 2-5 colors, item based, matching, themed, high budgets, inventory, layered, elegant, royal themes
                Weaknesses: Dark themes, emo, scene, gangster, sexy, silly, low budgets, mismatched, cosplay
                Experience: 2+ years of tekteking, several contests won, worked at 6+shops, currently working at Sugar Peaches and Domo's.

Samples:

I'll change the samples frequently, but don't expect to see very many male avis.
                I'm better at female avis since they are what I'm asked to tektek more commonly.
                If you'd like a tektek please PM me or post an order at one of the shops linked below.
                My profile does not alert me to new posts, so chances are, I won't notice if you post there.

Shops:
                These are the shops where I work:

User Image User Image
                User Image User Image
        Ⓕarting Ⓟenguins
        • Heyo! First off, my name is Aena [ay-na]. You guys can call me anything.
        Whether it's based on my username or my real name. (:
        Am born and raised in the Philippines. Proud Filipina, bby. ♥ But I currently live somewhere in Canada.
        I was born in December 15 (Yay because 10 days after my birthday is Christmas♥), `97.
        I'm a friendly person so it's not that hard to start a conversation with me. I always try to get along. :]
        I'm a student which is interested in photography, singing, dancing, fashion & interior designing.
        At first, I wasn't interested in tektek-ing because it just didn't... interest me.
        But now, I've been tektek-ing for 2 years & I love it!
        I may not have the best tekteks out there but I try and improve them as much as I can. (:
        I'm currently working in a couple of tektek shops.
        〈(._.) (´▽`)/ (/._.)/〉υи∂єя тнє S K Y ☁Sugar and Spice.

Strengths
        xxxxxFemales, semi-clutter, 2-3 colors, layering, light colors, high price limits, matching cute, elegant and simple themes.
        Weaknesses
        xxxxxSometimes males, cosplay, extreme clutters, emo, sexy, 500k & under limits & 3+ colors.

Samples
        xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        • Note that I will change these examples as often as I can. I will maybe add some male avatars.

• I tektek for free so if you want one, just PM me or post an order on one of those shops I currently work in. (I'll edit this post as I quit or join tektek shops.)
        • I always do my best on completing a dream avatar, so it may take some time to do it. Please be patient. :3
        • You can find me in The Gaia Exchange, Charity/Quests Forum, sometimes @ Rally & The Dressing Room. (:
        ✄------------- Farting Penguins, over & out. 8]
Hello everyone.
I'm Brianna.
I'm 18 years old, and graduated high school in June of this year.
I love playing video games, movies/tv shows, reading, writing, baking, and spending time with my wonderful friends.
I've been on Gaia since '06 and plan to be here for quite a while.
Favorite show: Supernatural
Favorite movie(s): Fight Club and Brokeback Mountain

Strengths

Females, semi-clutter, layering, multiple colors, matching, working with a specific item, occasionally males.

Weaknesses

Certain themes, simple, extreme clutter.

Samples

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

7,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100
*reserved will update in the near future*
About me: I am a male as you may have seen in my Signature. I have been on Gaia for going on 6 years I think... I love tekteking and it is probably my major form of income on this site. Anything else that you might want to know is on my profile so I won't waste your time with that here. I will soon be becoming a college student, so I may not be as available as I am now shortly.

Experience: I've probably been tekteking for going on 5 years maybe... I've won a handful of contests, or have been a runner up in many
Strengths: Elegant, Sexy, Cute, Simple, Some Clutter, Punk
Weaknesses: Clutter, Kooky Avatars, Gangster

Samples: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. More samples will be up later with other stuff

iiAquaticAngel
          Just your average Asian girl. I love k-pop, and soccer, swimming, and archery are my sports. I'm pretty young compared to most people here. I recently had my birthday! August 4th! Won't tell you my age though. I love reading, sleeping, the internet, music, food, and much much more! If you have any questions, comments, etc. feel free to comment or pm me. My homes on gaia is Barton Town and the Dressing Room, so you'll most likely find me in one of those two places. c:

Experience Been tekteking for about a year. I've worked at multiple tektek shops, and won a few contests.
          Strengths Simple to Semi-Clutter, 2-3 colors, Females, High Budgets, and Some Themes
          Weaknesses Mega-Clutter, 4+ colors, Males, Low Budgets, Random Themes
          Examples
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

● I will be updating these as much as possible.
          ● I make tekteks for free, so if you would like to order one, please come by shops I work in.
          ● If you aren't satisfied with the tektek I make for you, I do redo them until you find them satisfactory.

Shop User Image User Image
Reserved, will come back later and edit.

Rainbow Giver

17,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Strengths

♥~ semi clutter
♥~ simple
♥~ cute / angelic / dark yet cute
♥~ color schemes of 2-3 colors
♥~ high price limits (1 mil and above)

Weaknesses

♥~ extreme clutter
♥~ cosplay / animals
♥~ random colors
♥~ low price limits (below 1 mil)

About Me

♥~ I've been on gaia for over 1 year now (dont call me a noob for that)
♥~ I've loved tekteking ever since i was on gaia
♥~ I've worked in quite a couple shops

Samples

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i will update these whenever i can

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Strengths
- Cute / Angelic / Sexy
- Semi Cluttered
- 2 to 3 Colors
- No Price Limit.
-demonic
-really cheap and cute
Weaknesses
- Clutter
- Animals / Cosplay
-price limit
- Inventory
- Themes

About Me
- I have been on gaia for about a year now.
-I like entering tektek contests
- If you want to know more, ask.

My Favorites
- Fantasy: Elves / Sprites / Fairies
-Demonic:horns, tails, wings
-Angelic: scarves, wings, halos

Here are some examples

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff