Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Attempting to re-open...

☪ Under Construction // Semi-Hiring ☪

User Image
User Image

Crystal Moon is a Free tektek shoppe for all kinds of tekteks. There are no restrictions to tekteking and the art of tekteking here is encourage.
Hello I am Crystal Moons Star. I am hoping to have a well-done-up tektek shoppe where everyone here works as a family and works together to make sure our customers are satisfied. We are aware of the needs and understand the limits of everyday Gaians. Please feel free to come in and stay awhile. Perhaps even apply or order with us. Either way, someone will be here to help you out no matter what. Oh don't forget we'll love you for ordering but we'll adore you to the fullest for User Image'n us! So don't forget! -giggles-

-This shoppe is ©copyright protected. Anything stolen will be reported etc-

User Image
User Image
User Image

☪Forms are below in the 4th post for your convenience☪

User Image

introduction rules meet the tektekers forms announcements banners games donations
User Image
~Updated Jan 23rd 2014~
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image
Meet the Host!
Crystal Moons Star
User Image
Message for TekTekers- none right now razz

User Image
Meet the TekTekers!
Sir Rose Stryker
User Image
//Available//

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname- Sir, Sir Rose
Strengths for Tekteks- Males And Females, semi clutter, some full clutter,
themed avis, goth/dark but not gore avis, angelic like avis, No limits/ 1m+ limits
Weaknesses for Tekteks- Under 1 mil,Serious clutter, Pink + Purple avis.

User Image
[ Enter name here ]
User Image
//Available//

[ 4 AVI EXAMPLES GO HERE ]

User Image
User Image
Nickname-
Strengths for Tekteks-
Weaknesses for Tekteks-

User Image
[ Enter Name Here ]
User Image
//Available//

[ 4 AVI SAMPLES HERE ]

Nickname-
Strengths for Tekteks-
Weaknesses for Tekteks-

User Image
[Enter Name Here]
User Image
//Available//

[4 AVI SAMPLES HERE ]

Nickname-
Strengths for Tekteks-
Weaknesses for Tekteks-

User Image
User Image
User Image

[ Enter Name Here ]
User Image
//Available//

[ 4 AVI SAMPLES HERE ]

Nickname-
Strengths for Tekteks-
Weaknesses for Tekteks-

User Image

introduction rules meet the tektekers forms announcements banners games donations
User Image
Updated Nov 24th 2012

User ImageUser Image
GENERAL RULES

I have full power. What I say goes.
Please be nice and don't forget to User Image us! Remember we'll adore you if you do ^-^
Please DON'T STEAL ANY of the Tekteks (we worked hard on them)
SUBSCRIBE to our page and come by anytime.
Please do NOT Advertise your shoppe, competetion, or anything in the shoppe without my permission!
TekTeker's have the right to refuse and suggest another tekteker or shoppe that they may feel better suits the customer.Also, if Tektekers are not quoted for an order, then there is no order.
All questions and/or complaints about the shoppe and/or content to be PM'd to ( Crystal Moons Star ).
There is a NO DRAMA POLICY in act. Any that is posted, the persons account WILL be Blocked RIGHT AWAY.
last but not least Follow TOS and SUBCRIBE

User Image

CREW MEMBER RULES!

subscribe to this thread and check back often for orders
be polite to customers. they admire your tekteks!
please be active! stick around and chat >///<
Private message me with all questions & also if you want to change your samples, or if you're going to be away!
don't get mad if your customer doesn't like your tektek! it's okay to not like things.
complete your orders as soon as possible!
Crew members MUST bump the shoppe page everytime they login to keep the shoppe up to par. Failure to do this will result in termination to crew membership of the shoppe. (This doesn't apply to people who have informed of their absence)
feel free to add me! <3~
Do not Pick up an order form is the layout was changed and if you were not quoted. Any questions on accepting orders or refusing them feel free to PM Crystal Moons Star "or" Sir Rose Stryker.

User Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Order Form!

**These Forms are to be posted within the shoppe**
Do NOT Change the Layout OF the FORMS.
If Layout on the form is changed, the order will not be picked up!!
Click on the "Show Spoiler" to obtain order forms below!
[color=steelblue][b]

[u]Wanted tekteker[/u]- [quote="PUT TEKTEKERS USERNAME HERE"][/quote]
[u]Skintone[/u]- {Enter Text Here}
[u]Male or Female[/u]- {Enter Text Here}
---
[u]Eyes (item or salon)[/u]- {Enter Text Here}
[u]Hair (item or salon)[/u]- {Enter Text Here}
[u]Theme/colors wanted[/u]- {Enter Text Here}
---
[u]Likes[/u]- {Enter Text Here}
[u]Dislikes[/u]- {Enter Text Here}
[u]Specific items you want?[/u]- {Enter Text Here}
[u]Which items are excluded from Price Range?[/u]- {Enter Text Here}
[u]Which Avi Example did you like best from TekTeker's Post?[/u]- {Enter Text Here}
---
[u]Price range[/u]- {Enter Text Here}
[u]Will you be providing a tip?[/u]- {Enter Text Here}
[u]Anything else?[/u]- {Enter Text Here}
--
[u][i]Who were you referred by?[/i][/u]- {Enter Text Here}

[/b][/align][/color][/align]

User Image

We're Semi-Hiring Right Now! <3~
This Crew application form is to be PM'd to Crystal Moons Star. Please do not post your application onto the shoppe walls, otherwise they will not be taken into consideration. Thank you!

Click on "Show Spoiler" to reveal the forms for crew applications.

[u]Username[/u]- {Enter Text Here}
[u]Nickname[/u]- {Enter Text Here}
[u]About you & why we should hire you??[/u]- {Enter Text Here}
[u]Strengths for Tekteks[/u]- {Enter Text Here}
[u]Weaknesses for Tekteks[/u]- {Enter Text Here}
[u]At what times of day are you free to bump, take orders etc?[/u]- {Enter Text Here}
[u]Are you in another shop right now?[/u]- (if yes please give us a banner link) {Enter Text Here}
[u]Is this your main account?[/u]- {Enter Text Here}

Examples- Provide your 4 best Examples. (Currently We are looking for a Tekteker willing to take on any task.)

Please give us at least 2 days to respond to your forms and applications.

User Image

User Image

Updated JAN 22 2014- GRAND RE-OPENING OF CRYSTAL MOON!

October 4th 2011- Opened shoppe for the first time
March 19th 2012- Closed shoppe due to personal conflicts & dismissed all tektekers.

July 17th 2012- Re-opened shoppe
- Is now accepting application. Refer to Forms section and pm applications.

July 18th - Hired Sir Rose Stryker to the Tektekers team.
July 18th - Sir Rose Stryker got his first order from "Laley K" -page 3-
July 19th - Hired Japanazi to the Tektekers team! Welcome!
July 20th - Hired Back -l- Charon -l- to the Tektekers team. Welcome back Charon! We've missed you!
July 20th - -l- Charon -l- Received his first order at Crystal Moon! Page 5 from Gymnopedie No 3!!
July 21st - Hired back -Lollipop Delight-! So wonderful to have some of you guys come back T^T !!
July 25th - Never wanted to create a blacklist but I must announce that we now have a blacklist for Angels Alibi breaking the rules "NO DRAMA POLICY"!
July 28th - Japanazi got his first order from Raneh on page 12. Way to go razz Make us proud!
July 29th - -l-Charon-l- is on hiatus for about a week. He will announce his return when he is back smile Have fun where-ever you're going smile
July 30th - Guess what? New avi art for the Shoppe! Horaayyyyy!!!!!!! Check out the first post and the Meet the Tektekers post. only cost the shoppe 600k because our friend was soo kind and loved our shoppe smile
Aug 1st - Finally! -Lollipop Delight- got her first order from ChyuuuBear on page 15!!
July 30th - Hi everyone Sir Rose Stryker Will be on hiatus (away) for about two weeks to try and deal with some very serious life changing events happening to him. So for now the shoppe will pick up his orders if need be. Also, the shoppe is a bit slow and I'm not seeing many bumping happening. Next week will be evaluation week for all tektekers in the shoppe. Keep up the bumping and you'll do great
Aug 16th -We have had to let Japanazi go. We'll miss you..
Aug 16th - We have an update forms page now, and I've added a game to it. We will now try to host member of the month based on votes from orders. Here's how this works. I encourage you all to try and advertise Crystal Moon The tektek shoppe and bring in a flow of orders. In the forms is the option of "Who should win the contest of Aug member of the month" They must put in your name to cast a vote. So Advertise, and get orders. No orders = no vote. That's how it works. I will have the tally up in the games section so keep an eye out. This month will be short as we are past half of this month so the reward is only 20k, Normally it would be 40k or an item. So, lets see if this will work.
Aug 23rd -Just to announce that today we've hired "Punked 0ut" & "xTeddie bear" to the tektekers crew! Please make them feel welcome!
Aug 27th. Crystal Moon has its first affiliate! Silver Trees added to the banners section.
Sir Rose Stryker and -Lollipop Delight- have sent me a Pm letting me know that they will be on Hiatus. Congrats to -Lollipop Delight- on getting her employment =)
Nov 3rd - Sir Rose Stryker and Crystal Moons Star announced their absence to be a week and a half. -Lollipop Delight- has been extremely busy with career and is unable to sign on as her computer is down and so she will be on Temp leave until Further notice. This means we will be opening "1" more spot for a tekteker to join the team. Spread the word my friends.
Nov 15th- Sir Rose and Crystal Moons Star have returned a few days ago and we have hired a tekteker "Hawlo". Make them feel welcome!

Nov 21- Introducing more prize contest for ALL!
Bump page contest.
Rules are simple. You bump the certain page# and Post# and you'll be rewarded that prize after notifying Crystal Moon Star. No noitce means no prize. (All collection of prizes are to be recognized within 24 hours of the post)
Dandy? Go get them... The first one is "Page 82 Post #2" Good Luck Everyone!
JAN 22 2014 It has been awhile but Crystal Moon is reopening after being inactive for some time. The bump contest is still in effect for a small prize. Page 82 Post #8. Good luck and welcome to Crystal Moon.

User Image

Black List sad
Angels Alibi

User Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image

~Sir Rose Stryker - 1 mil to start shoppe up Oct 2011.

User Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Updated NOV 21st 2012
FREE BUMPS FOR EVERYONE smile

User Image

[align=center][IMG]http://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae350/Rose_Stryker/Crystal Moon Banners/crystal-moon-1-bump.jpg[/IMG][/align]

User Image

[align=center][IMG]http://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae350/Rose_Stryker/Cmbump2.gif[/IMG][/align]

User Image

[align=center][IMG]http://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae350/Rose_Stryker/CMbump1.jpg[/IMG][/align]

User Image

Updated Nov 21st 2012

Bump Contest FOR ALL

First Person to Arrive and POST to "Page#82 Post #2" Will receive a Prize from the shoppe once Crystal Moons Star is notified. Prize collection is to be collection within 24 hours of the post or otherwise lost. Good luck!

MEMBER OF THE MONTH... Prize is - October Letter 2012

September winner- -l- Charon -l- --& Won: September Letter 2012
October winner- there was a tie between 3 persons. Letter was not given out. Instead 10k prize for the 3 winners. Letter will be held for the next months prize along with November's letter

User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Links In

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-dressing-room/closed/t.81104495_1/#1][IMG]http://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae350/Rose_Stryker/Crystal Moon Banners/CrystalMoonButton1.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-dressing-room/closed/t.81104495_1/#1][IMG]http://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae350/Rose_Stryker/Crystal Moon Banners/CrystalMoonbutton2.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image
Links out
Limited spots only (3)
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

Here is today's song of the day at Crystal Moon
I wanted to dedicate this song to Dedication and commitment

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out