• Contributor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Befriended 100
-l- Charon -l-
-Lollipop Delight-

Hey Lolli its been a while.
How's it going?
I love you avi by the way.

lol, hey hey hey. it's going great. still super busy with work and things and officially loving being single. otherwise life's clever, how about you? and thanks for the compliment, love yours. ive been busy on gaia clearly. I can't wait to start donating to the shop.

Shameless Saint

-Lollipop Delight-

Hehe yay for being single.
I'm doing well.
A lot has been going on for me too - papers and art projects due emotion_zombie - but even so I still find myself time to see movies and hang out with some of my friends so I guess that means I'm getting better with time management?
I just had sushi and saw American Hustle the other day with my friend Cindy.
Thanks for the compliment too.
I still tend to change it an obnoxious amount of times - I made this and realized I have not hair to go with it XD
I missed being in a shop.
-Lollipop Delight-

Hi there Lollipop!! Are you wanting to rejoin? If so could you send in your application. I'm not putting anyone up until I've reviewed all the applicants. So far I have two three I've looked at and think they are fitted =)

Timid Kitten

11,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Befriended 100
Crystal Moons Star
-Lollipop Delight-

Hi there Lollipop!! Are you wanting to rejoin? If so could you send in your application. I'm not putting anyone up until I've reviewed all the applicants. So far I have two three I've looked at and think they are fitted =)

i can and am i just need a full day off work. have been uber busy dealing with floods and noise and fights and things. sorry sweatdrop
-Lollipop Delight-
Crystal Moons Star
-Lollipop Delight-

i can and am i just need a full day off work. have been uber busy dealing with floods and noise and fights and things. sorry sweatdrop

Not a problem, I just recieved your PM and I am being slow about the upbringing of the return of the shoppe. It will take a little more time than I thought.

Shameless Saint

Ugh I hate this inflation
I can't buy anything xD

Shameless Saint

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items