Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jesse grabbed all the silverware and dishes she could carry and dashed out. She started setting the tables and was done quickly, still so excited that she started jetting all about the room, running from one person to the next, asking all kinds of questions until she just dropped in mid-run and had to catch her breath.

Golden Gawker

9,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Well, then we're even then, heh?" Shooter begain to laugh which quickly turned into a yawn.

"Ah, excuse me. I guess I'm just tired. Wonder if I could stay the night here, it's much cozier than the Gaurdians' tent."
Smiling a bit sadly about MacPere's leaving, Gren finished his tea. "I'm quite sure that I'll be back, even in my wanderings..." He turned and looked to the women, who were setting a table. "can I be of help?"

Newbie Hunter

Sketch smiled "I guess so... I think I'll just have dinner. Then I better return to my troops. It's been quite awhile since I left."

Golden Gawker

9,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Shooter looked up to the much taller man holding what looked like an instrument case of some sort.

"If you know where I might find someone to ask about renting a room for the night, then yes, you can."
Jesse stood up, having caught her breath.
"Wait, was that MacPere who just left? Swell guy. ...Wait, I remember what I came here for now, FOOD! Food, food, food~!"
"Ah..?" This wasn't quite what he'd had in mind...he'd been thinking of helping set the tables. Still, help come in many forms. "I'm not entirely sure, but the woman who looks to be in charge is over there...I think her name is Zulma."

Golden Gawker

9,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
[[Alright guys, I seriously have to go. I'll catch up tomorrow, though, for certain. Thanks be to the Overseer! Blessed be~!]]

Newbie Hunter

"Yah Zelma..but I belive she's in the kitchen right now"

Beloved Prophet

Shadow looked at Zulma and had a curios look on his face as he looked to her and saw the little jesse and smiled at the way she entered once again.
"I got it~!" Jesse said, up and running again, pulling Shooter along to the rooms.
Realizing just who she had missed in all her fuss, she ran full-throttle back towards the kitchen and skidded to a halt, tumbling head over heels until her face was on the ground, aligned with his foot.
"Hiya."

Invisible Phantom

((I'm really sorry I didn't sa brb guys-I had to get ready for karate a.s.a.p for else I'd be late crying ))

Star pulled out her meter to check her blood sugar.She knew she should check it,espeaily if she hasn't checked it in a long time like she has.The meter read "84"."too low"[/1]It was a rare moment when her blood sugar read "130", her reading didn't surprise her.She hardly has eaten the past few days.Not to mention her being dizzy wassurly a sign of this inconvience.
"Huh..." Gren sits down again in his seat and waits for the energy to die down a little, wondering if perhaps he's to be trampled by the young woman from beneath the tables.

Beloved Prophet

Shadow saw little jesse and picked her up and walked into the main room his cooking done as he walked out a wave of darkness darkened everything before returning to normal seeing all of the new people he relised his mistake he just gavehimself away as a S.I.N

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff