Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Genius

9,450 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
"SIN mark!" He sat straight up at those words and turned to Alex. "He put a SIN mark on her." Then he slumped back over.
She drew out a long object and waved it about. Nothing happened
Nothing's wrong on him you are right"
She took a wet towel and layed it on his forehead
She finally heard Knight soul and gasped
SIN marks are bad on BOO people But if burned by one of SIN people is even worse
We have to get him to save her"
" Who's her? Zefi? One of the warriors? Who put the mark on her?" she asked, before realizing he had passed out, and couldn't respond. " Now what? We'll have to wait for him to recover, before deciding what to do next."

Shameless Genius

9,450 Points
"Jack...after Kage...spying on SIN...tried to protect her...too many...couldn't reach her in time...strange music...bright flash...falling...falling..."
" Kage... " she remembered the hooded warrior from before. "She didn't return, did she? I guess we'll have to search for her too." Ale was really hoping the other warriors would turn up. Such a dangerous mission had to be carefully planned among them all. There was so little that she could do alone...

Shameless Genius

9,450 Points
A device on the warrior's gauntlet began to glow. "Excuse me, ladies, but perhaps I can be of some assistance." The device flew into the air and said "I am TEKKER 2.5, the master's personal assistant. I saw the event that transpired over the last several hors and might be useful in helping reconstruct the events that transpired. For starters, Miss Kageko and the others are asleep. Master Badeye has taken his leave, his pet following him. Miss Zefi is still in the forest several miles south of here."
Ale sighed in relief. " Well, that's one less thing." She was glad that Kage and the others were safe." I guess there isn't much more to do for now."she looked at Knight. "I'll let you rest. Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone." She got up and went upstairs to take a shower.

OOC - Sorry guys, staff meeting. Be back later.

Shameless Genius

9,450 Points
As Ale left, TEKKER continued. "A woman came to the inn, claiming to be Miss Zefi's aunt. The child went with her, albeit reluctantly. Master went with them to keep her safe, requesting Miss Kyon and Miss Kageko to follow and keep watch. Master Ultima, who is currently suspended from the ceiling, soon joined the group. AS they settled down to sleep for the night, a SIN soldier showed up and a fight broke out. It was brief and Master tried to break it up. Then the villain known as Jack arrived and, as the expression goes, 'all hell broke loose'."

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
In order to save the Inn of Peace from destruction, a guild has been opened and you are all welcome. The Inn of Peace Guild is now ready for you to go on role playing at the Inn of Peace. Just mentioned that you discovered the Inn of Peace during the Halloween event and I shall grant you access! I hope to see you all there! biggrin
OOC: Guess I'll catch you guys in the guild.
Why thank you, Zulma-san. I'll be there soon.
Thanks for keepign the Inn of Peace going Zulma!I was thinking i would have continued it but a guild is a better idea =D

Welcoming Sophomore

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Citizen 200
*Sigh* guess Ill wait to be accepted so I can get to rp'ing again

Welcoming Sophomore

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Citizen 200
Im gonna miss my quick reply... ah of I go then... Bye little forum people! See ya in the guild~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff