Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Hunter

Sketch smiled at the lady who gave her the tea and sat down... "I wonder if everything is alright" she wispered to her chicky freind

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Zulma looked at the woman who tried to rush up despite her obviously wounded leg. When Star reached her, she had her fists on her hips. "You." she sighed. "This is great to be brave and all...but you'll risk much more by not healing a broken leg...Hikari is not here, but I can help a little." She grabbed Star under her arm and dragged her in until she sat her on the bed with her leg resting. "Do Not move!" she said and gathered quick supply to do a light weight cast.
Zulma was happy that it was not a open break or else it would have been messy. "I cannot believe you were walking on it..." she shook her head as she starting putting the cast on.
Jesse looked around again--Zulma tending to Star, Sketch talking with her chick. She sighed, and walked back outside, then headed around to the back of the building.
Beats sitting around, she thought.

Invisible Phantom

"I was born to be stobborn and to ignore my pain..." Star said makeing it seem like she can't help it."Besides," she added "it takes to long for certain wounds to heal".Then she thought "..both physical AND mental"

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
"Jesse????" called Zulma. "I need your help!" She wanted her to help with doing the cast.

Zulma smiled at Star. "Stubborn is good. Stupid is not." she said. But she understood Star very well.

Newbie Hunter

Sketch watched as Jess walked out of the inn. She could barly look at Star, remebering all of the events of the day. As she tried to get up she found she was to weak. "I guess that's what I get for running everywhere all day" she thought to herself
With a gentle push of the door, MacPere enters the complex with a hum of relief. "Nice place..." He muses with a smile, finding it the perfect place for a little rest after his last battle with the cretins of S.I.N.. A quick clear of the throat and he walks to the bar, tapping its counter with a light-hearted tune. "Would it be possible for me to have a warm cup of tea, my lady?"
Jesse came running back through the door.
"I'M COMING, I'M COMING! What am I supposed to do?!"
She runs to Zulma's side.
"Whaaaaaaaaat."

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
"Well I'll need help here with the cast. But first please Jesse, serve tea to the gentleman at the bar." Zulma said. "Someone will be right with you." she shouted at the man. "Oh and Jesse, give something to eat to Sketch. She needs it." added Zulma with a smile.

"Sorry about that Star..."
Jesse turns on her heels and runs off to get the tea, then jogs back to the bar and hands it to him.
"Here you are, make yourself comfortable. There's a few tables around if you wanna sit down."

Beloved Prophet

Shadow stood to his towering height of 7`9 and walked twords the back to fetch a cup of tea for the new customer. Shadow exited and headed twords the person that ordered the tea and gave it to em and hunched down by Zulma. "Would you like me to fix this instead of you young Zulma id have her fixed up in quiet a nice amount of speed." Shadow waited Zulma's answer
MacPere smiles and shakes his head, taking a seat. "Think nothing of it~"

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Zulma looked at Shadow and then at Star. "This is broken." she said in a whisper. That meant that Shadow's leg would break too. "If you dont mind." she moved over.

Invisible Phantom

"...sorry..?What are you sorr about..?" Star asked in a questional tone.She never really "takes" sorrys.As far as she is concerned,there is no need to say sorry.Sighing she tryid to see if she could get away with standing up.

Beloved Prophet

Shadow raised a massive hand and forced star to sit back down then put his other hand over her broken leg and as it happened with the S.I.N soldier before there was a sucking sound and soon all the pain and injury was sucked into the orb of dark energy that was infront of Shadows hand then it absorbed into Shadow's hand and he stood up and hobbled over to a corner to sit down and wait for his body to heal the injury that he had taken away from Star.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff