Welcome to Gaia! ::

bisectual's Comrade

Anxious Human

xxxxxxMatthew Thompsonxxxxxx

User Image[x]User Image[x]User Image

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Basic Identification ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

[Name]
                          I am Matthew Thompson.

[Titles and Nickname(s)]
                          My father calls me Matt.

[Age]
                          I am twenty two

[Gender]
                          Male

[Sexuality]
                          Straight

[Occupation]
                          My father is a retired fisherman, and I have come to take his place.

[Species]
                          I am a half breed, but I can't transform into a dragon.

[Powers and Abilities]

◈ Underwater breather/Air breather
                          ◈ I can understand the language of sea animals but I can't talk to them
                          ◈ Fast swimmer
                          ◈ Strong
                          ◈ Healing wounds
                          ◈ Control Plants

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

bisectual's Comrade

Anxious Human

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Background ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

[Biography]
                      My father had an affair with a water dragon queen; which made everything else more complicated after I showed up. I was five when my mother died, my father tells me she was murdered by her husband when he found out about the affair. The water dragon king didn't know who my father was, thanks to my mother.

My mother didn't love her husband, she loved my father; she felt trapped whenever she was with her spouse, he would constantly question her whereabouts, and physically abuse her.

It was an accidental love, with what happened to my parents; they never meant to fall in love with each other, they knew it was against the treaty

My father also knew beforehand of my mother's other family, but that never seemed to stop his love for her. My mother had a daughter; her name was Mikaela and she was a lot older than me. She was beautiful, and small like a toddler when I first saw her. It was hard to believe that she was older compared to her size.

When my mother died, I had always asked myself what happened to my half sister; where she was, how old is she now, if she grew to be as beautiful as mother did. But I was always afraid to look for her after mother's death; I was afraid of her father standing in the way. And I hated myself for being so weak, for being too afraid to find her myself, I would always make excuses to lessen the guilt I feel everyday. Father needs me at home I would tell myself, but I knew that wasn't the reason.

My father was already contempt, and looked as if he was already giving up on life without mother by his side. He had attempted suicide when I was a child, I told him to stop; I cried in my father's lap, not letting go, fearing he might try again after I've fallen asleep. I stayed up that night, looking to my father as he slept; he seemed a lot younger asleep, the look of worry and stress vanished like clear water on his face. The roles were switched that night, I grew up taking care of father at the age of six. My teenage years were filled with him frequently forgetting to pay the bills so I would work extra minutes in my part time job, and he would take care of his own duties. It became my responsibility to look after him, and I liked the feeling of being needed. I know there'll come a time when he isn't beside me anymore, when he vanishes into dust as well as my mother did, but before that happens I want to hold onto him before he dies.

[Personality]
                      Matt is like a doting mother, he is cautious and responsible mainly because of his father's actions. Unlike Mikaela, he's more inclined to stay at home, and read a book; visit the library and fall asleep in the middle of the story. At times when Matt is stressed, he starts to drink. He becomes loud and obnoxious after a few bottles, and starts to become rowdy. He isn't the best fighter when he's drunk so he would start to whine, and more likely run away from a fight. But whenever he's in his right mind, he stands up for himself as well for his loved ones; he isn't afraid to fight even if he knows he has no chance of winning, which is less likely to happen. He is friendly to everyone, and is well-known for his healing powers and kindness. Most people ignore his family because of his father's affair, but he continues to show empathy.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Additional Details ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

[Interests]
                          Matt likes swimming, because it reminds him of his mother and sister. He also puts favor on dragons because of his family history, but is less likely to do anything rash. He also likes music, drawing, the outdoors, animals, and people in general.

[Dislikes]
                          People who don't put effort in things, school, but feels the need to continue his studies, death, and his step father.

[Side Notes]

Weapons: a dagger, and his fists
                          Relationships: Other than his father, no one else seems to be in favor of approaching him.
                          Theme songs: link
                          Etc: He still doesn't know where his half sister is, Mikaela

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces