Welcome to Gaia! ::

bisectual's Comrade

Anxious Human

xxxxxxMikaela Aldenxxxxxx

User Image[x]User Image[x]User Image

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Basic Identification ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

[Name]
                          The name is Mikaela Alden, but in my sea serpent form I am known as Wyrm (Why-rim).

[Titles and Nickname(s)]
                          My friends may call me Mika, or Ella; if you prefer my serpent name, I can be called Wyr (Wire).

[Age]
                          I am fairly young, 1,450 years old. But my appearance tells otherwise to most humans. Most seem to guess the age of 18.

[Gender]
                          If you are blind, and can't tell which is which; I am a lady.

[Sexuality]
                          I suppose the male attracts me more; I absolutely adore the small amount of fur on top of their heads.

[Occupation]
                          I am an underworld spirit, or a 'snake girl' if you must. I can adapt to both land and water environments. And I control the movements of the ocean, and its creatures below. Though, I am still an heir to the responsibility of the ocean; a princess.

[Species]
                          Sea Serpent/snake/dragon

[Powers and Abilities]

◈ I control water
                          ◈ Telepathy with sea creatures
                          ◈ Absorb power, and light from the moon.
                          ◈ Optical Illusions

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

bisectual's Comrade

Anxious Human

User Image

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Background ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

[Biography]
                      I was born a millennium ago. My father and I lived in prosper in our small kingdom. As for my mother, she is dead because of me. I was the cause of her death since the day I was born. My father's reaction to her death wasn't sentimental, he only accepted the fate of her death, and my coming to the world. Because of his ways, I have questioned my father's love for me. My perspective towards my mother's death is doubtful, because her grave was nowhere to be found, and I can't remember my first years of childhood subsequently.

My father was the king of the ocean and he was the general of the cult known as the Censors. Since I was his only child, I had no choice of making the decision to take the place of the throne as well as his position in the cult. The Censors are known for their strict rules and codes against human interactions with Dragons, as well as my species. But my species lived deep within the ocean where no human has ever traveled. I've only read about humans in stories and everyone doesn't seem to be in favor of them, but I was curious as to what they were.

Because of my mother's death, I am dictated by my father. I shouldn't complain since I am the daughter of a king, but I am not allowed to leave the house without permission to do so. I am always surrounded by my father's men, so it's almost impossible to escape; almost. I left the house and found an escape to the overbearing walls of my underwater kingdom at the age of three hundred. I resurfaced the water, and found myself overwhelmed by the moon's reflection. I felt as if I was free. Since then, my frequent visits to the surface of the water, just to see the moon, became a habit of mine.

[Personality]
                      Mikaela is full of curiosity, and bluntness. She would ask the most simplest of all questions, whether it was unnecessary and completely random without expecting to have reason for them. She likes being the center of attention, because of how much her father gives her. Mikaela has a lot of pride, and courage; she likes to take risks and making everyday of her life as much enjoyable to her. Mikaela might seem self-centered, but she sees the beauty in others as well as the beauty in other girls. She constantly has to remind her female friends that they are more beautiful than what they see in the mirror. If, ever she sees someone depressed or sad, she would demand their happiness. Mikaela can be seen as insensitive to most people, but she doesn't mean anything bad. She is childlike, and simple-minded. Mikaela is spoiled by her father; he gives her everything she wants, with the exception of love. Her father tends to buy Mikaela's love, because of his duties. Her father always seems too busy to accompany her through her childhood. Mikaela never seemed to understand what goes through her father's mind, so she has the distaste for him, as well as the habit of disobeying him.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Additional Details ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

[Interests]
                          The bottom of the sea, because she finds comfort in the warmth, but she comes to find that it gives her restlessness from her father's overprotectiveness. Mikaela is in love with the moon, because it gives her the feeling of freedom and power. She loves escaping her father's grasp, and she is interested in the topic of humans, because of everyone's distance amongst them. She likes enjoyable people, as well as new ideas and adventure.

[Dislikes]
                          Her father, the kingdom, the Censors, arguments, and tends to avoid them. She dislikes her responsibilities as a princess, and her future to become an heir. Mikaela is very much aware of her insecurity as much as every girl, and dislikes her doubt of beauty.

[Side Notes]

Weapons: Illusion to fool bystanders, she can manipulate their sight and shape-shift herself into anything in their eyes. She can also make whirlpools and tsunamis.
                          Relationships: She has cousins who doesn't favor her actions, they look down on her because of the way she treats her father. She hasn't made any relationships outside of the kingdom because of the isolation.
                          Theme song(s): Daylight, Poison Apple
                          Etc: Mikaela has gone to shore already, and has started to explore the lands of the surface above water. She doesn't favor her dragon form, because she's insecure of her appearance.

User Image

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff