YESYESYES. 0.61818181818182 61.8% [ 34 ]
ew, no. 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 2 ]
noo~ give them for free T-T 0.34545454545455 34.5% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 >

Fatcat

User Image
              User Image
                                              text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here

text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here

talk
thought
        text

Fatcat

User Image
                                              X.WERA CARMINE BOLTON
                                              x wera seventeen the alleged murderer #6E0036
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                              I'm not an bad person. I don't talk back to my parents, I keep my curfew, and I even volunteer at my local children's shelter. "You're too nice, Werabear," my grandma always told me. I thought it was a compliment, but I was wrong. I had gone public with me being bi with my girlfriend, and by the next week, everyone was already past it, except for one of my professors. He took me aside to talk after dismissal one day and brought me in one of the classrooms. Before I knew it, he pinned me on the teacher's table and saying things like he was going to "straighten me out." I struggled, I refused to be the victim, so as soon as I had a hand free, I grabbed the closest thing - one of those bulky sharpeners - and hit him in the head thrice until he dropped on the floor. The police report said an aneurysm popped where I hit him, but no charges were placed against me. That didn't matter, because people saw me as the girl who killed that pervert, not the girl who defended herself from rape. I got stares and gossip instead of support for standing up for myself, and I took it all in because I was too nice to do anything about it. That was my mistake; I couldn't handle it, and it took its toll. I guess you can say I depended a lot on my girlfriend at that point in time, but due to the talk, she began distancing herself from me, first in public then even if we were alone. Then when I discovered she was cheating on me, I finally cracked. I took my mom's gun, barged in on them in the middle of the act, and shot them. Since I was underage, recently gone through trauma and had a grandma who knew some powerful people, I didn't get jail time, but got sent to this Camp Utopia. This is my first year, and I have no idea what to expect, but it couldn't be any worse than back home.
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxobservant, vindictive, soft-spokenxxxxxxxthe gingybread --xxxxxxx

Fatcat

User Image

xWERA BOLTONTHE MURDERERTWO WEEKS
                                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Malesxxxxx

BRENT JONASSEN:
                                                  ☑ like/☐ dislike/☐ attracted/☐ crush/☐ best friend/☐ enemy/☐ neutral/☐ exes/☐ hook-up
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                  describe the relationship briefly here. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diem nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut lacreet dolore magna aliguam erat volutpat. Ut wisis enim ad minim veniam, consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum.

ASH KELLY:
                                                  ☑ like/☐ dislike/☐ attracted/☐ crush/☐ best friend/☐ enemy/☐ neutral/☐ exes/☐ hook-up
                                                  describe the relationship briefly here. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diem nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut lacreet dolore magna aliguam erat volutpat. Ut wisis enim ad minim veniam, consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum.

ETHAN CARTEL:

DODGE HASSLEHOFF:

JUSTIN HARPER:

ARTY WADSWORTH:

Femalesxxxxx

DEE FLYNN:

PIPER KNOX:

PENNY LLEWELLYN:

ROSS FAULKNER:

MARGIE GOMEZ:

WERA BOLTON:

Fatcat

JEFFREY ISAAC BENNETT xROCKET

User Image

xx JEFF.
                        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                Other supers kept saying how one or both of their parents have these awesome powers, or how their parents are just normal people and stuff. As for me, I don't really get to say that because my biological parents have been dead for more than thirty years, and the closest thing to a parental figure I had was myself, at least my older self. Long story short, I'm the biological clone of Jefferson Bennett, world-renowned evil genius. My existence started in a bottle with only his cells and was basically his back-up legacy plan till he can find a way to gain eternal youth or immortality. I didn't come out exactly as he expected, because though I am by far going to be healthier than most humans, I didn't inherit the most vital thing of original!Jeff - his super-intelligence. On the up side, I am living and breathing, which I can't say for the other fifty-seven clones that followed me. That was why when I was seven, my dad tried to fry me into getting his intelligence. I can talk about the theory of how lightning can break the 10% limit of brain capacity, but all you really need to know is that there was a miscalculation (it happens, dad's not very proud of it) and instead of only targeting the brain, the lightning and chemicals hypersynthesized all my cells. Then poof, I got superspeed and eventually flight. The process was a one-shot though; if I go through it again with the right calculations this time, I'll be burnt into a crisp.

Growing up, original!Jeff compensated my lack of intelligence by teaching me as much as he knew, at least when he wasn't busy working on his next great evil invention or plan. The whole rearing and child care however was handled by our trusty butler Niles, who is probably the reason why I turn out to be such a good guy even if all my head is filled with 367+ ways to annihilate a city's population. It didn't matter to original!Jeff as long as I kept learning the ways of an evil genius. In fact, I would still be with my predecessor and Niles doing the same thing I had since I was a kid if it weren't for the academy's intervention. There was a secret meeting (but secrets under the Bennett lair is nonexistent) and a large sum of money involved, and soon I saw myself being whisked away to a school for villains. It was new being around people who weren't Niles or a forty year old version of me, but I came to like it, even if I already had great control of my powers (okay, my flying was a bit off then) and knew more than most of the professors there. The people my age were tougher to warm up to, which was understandable because it was a ******** school for villains. If I had a penny for every time I heard someone say I went to the wrong academy, I'd have as much money as original!Jeff received from his deal. The good guy image I had was a great asset because everyone underestimated my capabilities. One thing everyone should remember is never to underestimate a Jeff Bennett.

The first fourteen years of my life was spent in an evil lair. In the seven years, I had been either pissing off villains or charming everyone who I don't piss off. Now I'm off to a new adventure with five other villains like...well, no one's quite like me except for me (i.e. original!Jeff). This whole "regular life" stint has so far been quite exciting, and that's not even counting our late night escapades wreaking havoc in society. It's a good thing Niles sort of prepared me for this kind of life (who would expect a guy like me to be a villain?), but everything is still new, and chances are, something is going to ******** up. One thing is for sure, it's not going to be my day job. I can't go wrong fixing computers.

ROCKET.
                                SUPERSPEED + FLIGHT
                                I may not have inherited my predecessor's level of intelligence, but I'm pretty happy with what I have. I mean, it's superspeed - I'm as fast as the lightning that gave me this power. I can go around a track at least a dozen times before the fastest race car can even make one. I'm fast enough to run across a small body of water without sinking. Though Frankie loves to brag that her power can enhance her speed, she's nowhere near close, I just let her believe she is. The downside is that after a while, it does take its toll and wears me out sometimes to the point where I cramp, but I don't feel it as much as time goes on. Mostly it just makes me very hungry because my metabolism burns everything in a minute. Being able to fly is an added perk really, but I still prefer to run because my superspeed exponentially slows down when I'm in the air. Flying does come in handy to jump across buildings and avoid traffic, but then the latter hasn't stopped me before.

ROCKET
                                Look, I can't help being nice and chummy; that's how I am. I got a lot of s**t for it, which is to be expected since I'm around villains who aren't quite as friendly as I am. That's why when the mask is on, I try to be more of an a*****e than I really am, because it's stupid to be a villain and be all oh wait, let me open the car door for you before I throw it in the ocean. Now, I learned the hard way I can't pull off the broody and menacing attitude (I'm pretty sure the video had its run in the academy populous), so I found a middle ground. Apparently, I act like one cocky son of a b***h pretty well; that, plus I play up the inner prankster Daphne has rubbed off on me, and you have Rocket. Yes, it sounds like a superhero name, but my suit is pretty badass to make up for it. It's all black with a bit of red and gold detailing, made of a spandex hybrid that's lightweight but keeps in heat to prevent cramping, and has a leather-like finish. No capes because that just holds me back. However, my favorite would have to be my shades - which doubles as my mask - courtesy of original!Jeff. Though it would have been easier to have a normal mask with holes to see, s**t keeps getting in my eyes when I run. Now, not only do I have clear sight, the shades can enhance it, zoom in a target and even night vision. Original!Jeff is awesome like that.

x RELATIONSHIPS.
                                HEROES:
                                  BONNIE┇SCARLETT: blurb blurb blurb blurb.
                                  GUINEVERE ┇ECHO: blurb blurb blurb blurb.
                                  LOUISE ┇IDOL: blurb blurb blurb blurb.
                                  GRADY┇FADE: blurb blurb blurb blurb.
                                  CILLIAN┇DRACO: blurb blurb blurb blurb.
                                  KENTON┇ARO: blurb blurb blurb blurb.

VILLAINS:
                                  DAPHNE┇MIRAGE: blurb blurb blurb blurb.
                                  PHOEBE ┇DOLLY: blurb blurb blurb blurb.
                                  FRANCESCA┇ZEPHYR: blurb blurb blurb blurb.
                                  TOBY┇THE HARE: blurb blurb blurb blurb.
                                  JEFFREY┇ROCKET: blurb blurb blurb blurb.
                                  NOAH┇CONCUSS: blurb blurb blurb blurb.

Fatcat

User Image
            User Image

As Wera's eyes followed the - was that even considered food? - gunk that was placed on her tray, she swallowed the lump in her throat, which was probably going to be the most decent thing to pass there aside from water. Did food even come in that shade of puke? Despite three weeks of having to endure the excuse for food, Wera - particularly her stomach - had yet to get used to it, her first experience leaving her in the infirmary for a night. The only saving graces were the absence of an equally unpleasing aroma, the piece of bread and the side of peas. And at this place, one should count their blessings. Camp Utopia was exactly how everyone described it - hell, and she had only been there for three weeks. The training was excruciating, the food was barely so, the environment was nearly inhabitable. The heads of the place were marching around like dictators who were only generous when it came to giving beatings. Wera was thankful that she had yet to be at its receiving end, even if she knew it was because of her...tendency to be murderous when angry. Despite this, she still avoided making a scene and going out of line, because one day or another, the military people would realize she had no intention of killing anyone ever again.

Giving up hope that the edible food on her tray would suffice until dinner, Wera begrudgingly left the line, only to be met with an overpopulated cafeteria with barely any sitting room left. It was like high school, and she was the new girl around, but this time, it was a s**t hole and she was the new girl...who murdered people. She should really stop acknowledging that - the more you think of it, the more you become one, right? But who was she kidding - she didn't kill two people by accident, not that she was going to admit that. Either people only knew about her first murder / accident, or they exaggerate her kill count. Wera might let her emotions get the better of her, but she wasn't stupid enough to confront people with the truth. One, because they were scary as ******** and could beat her up into pieces; two, because then she would lose both her protections and the small friendships she had made. Coursing through the cafeteria and finding an empty table for her to sit and eat in her lonesome was futile, although she did turn a blind eye on tables with only a few people but whom she knew were talking and had their eyes boring behind her back.

When she began considering which of the cleaner bathrooms she could eat in (which weren't a lot to be honest), Wera spotted an almost empty table, save for its only occupant - Ethan. If it were any other person, she'd have taken it in a heartbeat with high hopes that the other person would go away. Problem was, it was Ethan - she didn't want to scare him away, quite the opposite really. It was the only reason why she hadn't approach him, aside from the fact she didn't know what to say to him. Wera was having second thoughts approaching, but the growling in her stomach ultimately the decision for her. Chewing her bottom lip, Wera nervously took the seat across Ethan and placed her tray of food on the table. She didn't say a word, or did anything to catch his attention. It's like her brain lost its connection with her vocal cords or something. Instead, she began to nibble on her piece of bread, contemplating on whether she should savor it or use it to negate whatever taste the goo on her plate had. That was, of course, until she heard, "Holy hell, is Hitler's office on fire?!"

Wera's eyes immediately grew into saucers and shot to Ethan's face, catching the grin it had before averting her eyes away. Who was she to quickly accuse him of such brilliance a crime? Then again, who could blame her? Piper did say he was a little crazy with fire. A pyromaniac, he was labeled, just like she was called a killer. She hated it when people only saw that in her, even if they weren't completely wrong. Though Wera knew better than to talk about the fire to Ethan (let alone let it be the first decent conversation they had), the curiosity got the best of her. Picking up her tray, the brunette rose from her seat and moved around the table, ultimately taking the one next to Ethan and making her place there. A quick glance proved that no authority figure was nearby, though that didn't embolden her to openly talk about it. Leaning in slightly closer (she tried not to think about the possible flush forming on her cheeks), Wera lowly whispered, “You didn't have anything to do with the...what those girls said, did you?

ooc | what is this crap and where can i burn it?

talk
                                                    thought
                                                          text

Fatcat

User Image
              User Image

talk
thought
        text

Fatcat

User ImageUser Image tab tab ANNA REESE O'CONNOR
        tab tab ANNA REESE O'CONNOR
        tab tab USER: THE GINGYBREAD -- tab ALIAS: ANNIE tab BIRTHDATE: 03/07/86 tab
        tab tab HEIGHT: 5'6 tab HAIR: BROWN tab EYES: HAZEL

tab tab WANTING: FREEDOM, EASY MONEY, EXCITEMENT, A REAL GOOD TIME

Though Annie was no Robber Baron, she was pretty good at running on the other side of the chase. A magician for a father, though hardly provided for a family of five, made Annie an expert of making money and valuables disappear then reappear in her safe. Never skimping on showmanship, she did it with the help of an illusion here, a flash there, probably a disguise thrown in, too. She was at the top of her game until her partner in one stint literally stabbed her in the back and ran away with her share. Inevitably caught, Annie cut a deal with the police -- in exchange for probation, she'll lend them her knowledge and services off the books. Her first bounty? The no good hack who betrayed her. Although working on the legal side of the law provided Annie the similar rush from the chase and more than a pretty penny in her pocket, she won't deny that she misses using her skills in what they ought to be used for and is itching for her deal with the feds to be done with.

http://i45.tinypic.com/ngsl5t.gif

Fatcat

JAMIE BECKETT
JAY
6TH YEAR
a picture that is at least 263x350 of your character

User ImagexxxxxUser Image

l MOVED FROM 6 ADOPTIVE FAMILIES BEFORE GETTING STUCK IN THE SYSTEM TILL SHE WAS 14
l WAS ALONE ALL HER LIFE BECAUSE HER POWER (AND EVENTUALLY HERSELF) DROVE PEOPLE AWAY
l DISCOVERED HER IMPERVIOUSNESS AT THIRTEEN WHEN THE BLADE BROKE INSTEAD OF HER SKIN
l INITIALLY HATED HER POWERS, ESPECIALLY HER STRENGTH, BUT IS SLOWLY COMING TO TERMS WITH IT
l ORIGINALLY RANKED 2, BUT UNWILLINGLY PARTICIPATING IN FIGHTS GOT HER TO IMPROVE AND LEVEL UP
l THINKS RANKING AND POPULARITY ARE SUPERFICIAL; WON'T ADMIT THAT IT FEELS NICE TO BE RESPECTED
l CYNICAL; HAS AN ABRASIVE AND RUDE EXTERIOR TO STAY EMOTIONALLY DISTANT AND THEREFORE STABLE
l IS GENUINELY KIND BUT KEEPS IT LOCKED UP OUT OF FEAR OF BEING LET DOWN AND HURT LIKE BEFORE
l KEEPS AN OLD, SCRAGGLY TEDDY BEAR, HER SOLE COMFORT DURING CHILDHOOD AND ONLY POSSESSION
l UNWINDS BEST WHEN PAINTING, WHICH SHE LEARNED AFTER TRYING OUT KICKBOXING, SPORTS AND MUSIC
l IS FRIENDLIER TO ANIMALS THAN PEOPLE; PLANS ON BEING A VETERINARIAN IF SHE FAILS AS A PAINTER

User ImagexxxxxUser Image

MENTEM
                                                        XLEVI HENDRICKS -- ONE LINE HERE, FIRST PERSON ABOUT THE RELATIONSHIP.
                                                        XPAXTON JAREAU -- ONE LINE HERE, FIRST PERSON ABOUT THE RELATIONSHIP.
                                                        XNAME HERE -- ONE LINE HERE, FIRST PERSON ABOUT THE RELATIONSHIP.
                                                        XEMMA-LEE MONTGOMERY -- ONE LINE HERE, FIRST PERSON ABOUT THE RELATIONSHIP.

AUGANDAE
                                                        XJAMIE BECKETT -- ONE LINE HERE, FIRST PERSON ABOUT THE RELATIONSHIP.
                                                        XDEVINA MIDDLETON -- ONE LINE HERE, FIRST PERSON ABOUT THE RELATIONSHIP.

IMPERIUM
                                                        XLIESEL SAUVETERRE -- ONE LINE HERE, FIRST PERSON ABOUT THE RELATIONSHIP.
                                                        XWYATT FOLEY -- ONE LINE HERE, FIRST PERSON ABOUT THE RELATIONSHIP.
                                                        XCELIA DUPONT -- ONE LINE HERE, FIRST PERSON ABOUT THE RELATIONSHIP.

ALIIS
                                                        XTALLULAH HARLOWE -- ONE LINE HERE, FIRST PERSON ABOUT THE RELATIONSHIP.
                                                        XAMBER FAIRLEIGH -- ONE LINE HERE, FIRST PERSON ABOUT THE RELATIONSHIP.
                                                        XASHER FAIRLEIGH -- I BROKE HIS NOSE ONCE WHEN HE TRIED TO SURPRISE ME. I'M SURE I SCARE HIM SHITLESS, AND I MAY OR MAY NOT USE THAT FOR MY ENTERTAINMENT.
                                                        XVINCENT HAWTHORNE -- ONE LINE HERE, FIRST PERSON ABOUT THE RELATIONSHIP.

Fatcat

User ImageUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImageUser Image

THIS IS ME. ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                                                01. hailee was raised by her grandparents in nashville while her mother was away working.
                                                                02. she still gets flabbergasted by the rich lifestyle but tries to keep herself grounded.
                                                                03. church choir is where she discovered her love for music. and yes, she still attends mass.
                                                                04. hate is not in her vocabulary. you can make her angry or cry, and she'll still forgive you.
                                                                05. aside from music, hailee believes homemade cupcakes can solve a lot of problems.

THIS IS MY SECRET. █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                                                0 ⊱ though she's all smiles, she's getting fed up by how her stepmom and her sister treats her.

THIS IS WHAT THEY THINK ABOUT ME. ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                                                0 ⊱ she plans on using her new family's connections to break into the music business.

User ImageUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImageUser Image

MY RELATIONSHIPS. ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                        QUINN FAIRCHILD ⊱ even if she doesn't like me around, it doesn't change the fact that she's my sister and i love her.
                        THE GOLDEN BOY ⊱ very short description about the relationship. first person. one sentence will do.
                        KIA CHAPMAN ⊱ i've heard she sleeps around, and though i don't exactly approve of "it", i shouldn't not like her for just that.
                        NIX BEAUFORT ⊱ my grandparents would call nix someone who lost their path, and i'd always try my best to get him back straight.
                        EZRA MONTGOMERY ⊱ ezra's very nice and all, but i'm not too interested in him. i try to be nice when i turn him down though.
                        ROO DUPONT ⊱ roo and i arrived in forbes hills around the same time, so naturally we got along early on.
                        WALT DUPONT ⊱ walt is just so sweet and nice that he's a great friend to have around.
                        KIMMI WU ⊱ she may not be that bright, but the lord made up for it with her personality! she's like the best BFF.
                        ASH WALSH ⊱ very short description about the relationship. first person. one sentence will do.
                        LEVI WALSH ⊱ okay, i have a small crush on him, but it's not like i'm gonna act upon it. he doesn't seem interested anyway.
                        GEM THORNE ⊱ she's really just as sweet as her chocolate macadamia cookies once you get beyond the exterior.
                        ALEC CALDWELL ⊱ i showed him around when he arrived in town, and we've been best friends ever since!
                        MACE FITZGERALD ⊱ i don't know her too well, but i know quinn isn't her biggest fan, so i try to make up for that.

Fatcat

User Image
          User Image
                                              Seriously? Jamie woke up in time to be just ten minutes late for first day of classes, and this was what she got? Training. Capture the flag. Still team-less with two rounds remaining. ‘Lovely.’ Exactly like the good old days -- before Cervantes, before reaching four stars. What was it this time? Was she too tardy? Too short? Too much attitude to handle? Too ginger? Whatever it was, Jamie didn't care; she was who she was. She never really gave anyone a reason to even think about choosing her in the first place. But given the line-up of team captains, Jamie thought at least Tallulah would have chosen her -- the other redhead always managed to catch up to her and pester her to be more sunshine and rainbows that made Jamie need a pair of shades and a slather of sunscreen. Then there was Sebastian, that son of a b***h. They were pretty much kinda friends, or something close enough in Jamie's opinion. Didn't that usually entail that they have your back or something? Or did she just assume too much from...whatever they had going on? Or did he let her assume too much? Why was she even putting thought into this, into Sebastian?

Clearing her thoughts just in time to hear her name, Jamie was no longer surprised to see that it was Darren who called her. After all, it was either her or any of the remaining lower ranked monkeys, and this was Darren -- inflated ego, rank-faced Darren. Trudging reluctantly to his side of the gym, she met the rest of the team she was in. There was Rae, big b***h in campus, the same girl she beat in third year and the main reason the redhead was able to level up after filing for an early re-eval. There was the super intelligent person who knew how everything worked except for the opposite sex. She saw Vincent, someone she had a few classes with and usually saw around Sebastian. Oh, who's this guy again? His name was on the tip of her tongue, but she was pretty sure he was in her house and drunkenly made out with her once. Her eye drifted to a fire friendly and seemingly psychopathic Imperium who looked like he wanted to set her hair on fire and made Jamie actually seem nicer. All in all, their lot sucked in terms of the people there, but power-wise, it was a typical Darren batch -- high-ranking, theoretically effective in pummeling opponents.

Then there was Amber Farleigh, her bush for a pair of eyebrows skipping along their side of the gym. It was no secret Jamie hated her; who wouldn't hate someone after they knew the other was talking smack behind their back? The redhead shouldn't be too harsh on her though; the other girl did only have half a brain to function barely. As Darren went off with their team's assignments and how important it was not to make him look bad, Jamie was trying not to doze off or think about punching him in the face. Learning she was part of defense disappointed the female. At first it was because she wanted to strike out two penalties within the first five minutes so she could up and leave and get a proper breakfast. That was only likely at offense, because let's face it -- who would dare try to attack Darren's team and risk facing his wrath? Not many, maybe not even Jamie. Things got more disappointing when she learned who she was with in defense -- Vincent (snooze fest), fire manipulator (psycho), and Amber (primate). ‘I definitely did not have enough sleep for this.’ When the whistle was blown and the music started, the female watched as chaos erupted. Fire boy went off as expected, causing Vincent to tell him off for technically doing his role, leading Jamie to question if he knew how capture the flag and the concept of "team" worked.

Managing to tear her eyes off that scene, she suddenly saw another five-star Augundae charging (both definitions) toward her direction. As Jamie tried to prepare herself, she noticed a familiar figure behind her opponent, squinting to see a smug-looking Sebastian winking at her. ‘The nerve of that t**t!’ Jamie fumingly thought. How dare he even pretend everything was okay between them after he skipped her. Blood boiling, Jamie was ready to pounce on him when a shake of the ground caused her to switch directions, her destination being the other five-star who had apparently charged to his full form. “[********]” she swore aloud as she moved toward him. Given her rage right now, super form guy would probably be the only person she couldn't kill with her strength. Now that the distance between them was smaller, Jamie grew warier but nonetheless angry. Close enough to hit, the five-star made the first strike (it was technically a flick, but super form made everything hurt exponentially), Jamie evading just enough so it hit just below her shoulder. Thinking fast, the redhead immediately crouched in and yelped, “You perv, that was my boob!” His hand and her boob (which barely existed by the way) actually never connected; she just needed to catch him off guard. Noticing him approaching her to see if she was fine, Jamie unraveled and caught him by the waist, effortlessly lifting him and pummeling him to the ground, making a killer man-shaped dent on the gym floor. The absence of Smith's voice yelling "penalty" brought a rare smirk on Jamie's face, the girl taking the male's flag with her as she rose.

Setting her sights on her original target, Jamie was welcomed by a scene of Cece once again using her charms aka power, this time on Vincent. ‘Wuss,’ she shrugged off. The redhead didn't always approve of how her pseudo little sister got her way, but she had respect for what she could do. Searching their site for Sebastian, Jamie caught him on his way to their flag, prompting her to ran his way. The flag could ******** itself for all she cared; she just wanted some answers, or to hurt him. Jamie had yet to figure out which would she prioritize. Catching up with Sebastian, Jamie managed to reach for his elbow and pulled him down (she intended to just make him face her, but her strength got the best of her). For a moment, his face made her forget why she was mad, why she was doing what she was doing. What about Sebastian made him so easily get under her skin? Allowing her anger to clear things up, Jamie got down on one knee, placing a hand on his chest with enough strength to pin him down. “Bet you wished you had me on your team now, don't you?” Jamie icily mocked. God, his face was close enough to ki - - slap.“Why didn't you? I thought you had my back,” she asked lowly, more calmly. Jamie just wanted to know why.

talk
thought
        text

Fatcat

User ImageUser Image

talk
thought
        text

Fatcat

User Image
              User Image

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

talk
thought
        text

Fatcat

User ImageUser Image
                                      XUSERNAME THE GINGYBREAD --.
                                      XALIAS GINGY, GING.
                                      XTIMEZONE GMT +8.
                                      XAVAILABILITY 8PM ONWARDS ON MONDAY TO THURSDAY; FRIDAY TO SATURDAY I EITHER GO ON ALL DAY OR I DON'T.
                                      XSAMPLES A BIT OLD..

XNAME HARVEY CALLUM RHODES.
                                      XAGE TWENTY-TWO.
                                      XGENDER MALE.
                                      XAPARTMENT # #502.
                                      XFACE CLAIM SAM LAWSON.
                                      XTHEME SONG PANIC AT THE DISCO - TURN OFF THE LIGHTS.
                                      XPERSONALITY HARDWORKING, INDEPENDENT, NONJUDGMENTAL ;; SHORT-TEMPERED, TROUBLED, SECRETIVE.

Harvey had learned since day one that he was the only one who pretty much had his back. Neglectful parents who were too focused on their vices (his father with money, his mother with maintaining her youth) left the male to take care of himself growing up. Eventually Harvey found himself running around with a bad crowd, one that not immersed him in sex, drugs and alcohol. However, an accident from driving under the influence and a DUI arrest served as his wake-up call, sparking his change of lifestyle. Having nothing for him in his hometown, he decided to move to Miami and really start anew, or at least try to because a criminal record is hard to erase. Though he has a bit of a tough guy demeanor and keeps his past from most people, he's a good guy at heart and hopes the new atmosphere would help him change for the better.

Fatcat

User Image

talk
thought
        text

Fatcat

User Image

xxx

talk
thought
        text

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items