◊ lucas abel tennison blurb

◊ mason jay lennox blurb.

◊ brenden kent st. bridge blurb

◊ first middle last blurb

◊ first middle last blurb.

User Image

Fatcat

User Image

text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here

text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here

ooc | ooc

talk
thought
        text

Fatcat

User Imagexxxxstella maxine st. james played by behati prinsloo
        xxxxthe frustrated girlfriend

xxxxxxxxxxxgiilded giinger

Being the girlfriend of an internationally renowned footballer was supposed to be a piece of cake. And bonus? She really does love him. The money is only an extra. But now that he's injured, it seems like all she's doing is watching him sit, listening to his frustrations, and driving him to the doctor. How long 'till she breaks and seeks solace elsewhere?

User Image

xxxxxxx stella maxine st. james
            xxxxxxx stell, max
            xxxxxxx twenty-four
            xxxxxxx american
            xxxxxxx the frustrated girlfriend
            xxxxxxx #8e80a1

Do you know what the problem of being in a relationship with a football player (a internationally revered one at that) is? It's almost impossible to be number one in his heart, football being set in stone at the position. Sure, you get the designer clothes, the jewelry to match, and even great sex if you're that kind of person, but then there's always the fact that you can be easily replaced by some bustier and sluttier female at any time. And yet, I still bothered to love a man who can do that, although Andrés just applies to the first statement (well, that better be the case). What can I say? I'm just one of those people who thinks she can change the world if she wants to. No other reason why I'm all the way across the pond, far from my home and my family - not that I'm complaining, of course. I'm in the United Kingdom with the man I'm still head over heels in love with for Pete's sake! But, as much as I come to love the country and my new friends, I still prefer when Andrés and I were still back in Spain. I always loved the country, which was why I participated in a student exchange program there back in college. That's when I met Andrés, who I actually had no clue of since I don't pay much attention to sports in general. I guess that's why things worked out between us - he didn't have to worry about me only liking him for his fame, and I got to know the real him because there was no reputation or some s**t to keep up. Then there's the fact that, when we were still in Spain, our lives were simpler, even if it ended with me leaving America to come live with him.

I'm not a hopeless romantic per se, I just like taking chances. I knew even back then that what we had was worth working on, and if it meant moving to Spain and, soon after, the UK just to be with him, then so be it. I can handle crap, I wasn't raised to b***h and moan about every single bump on the road I meet. Besides, seeing him give his heart out on the field playing the game that he loves only justified my choices, and I'm more than satisfied just to cheer him on and support him. The cherry on top of all of this would be if he asks me to marry him, even if we're perfectly happy as just a couple. I'm not keeping my hopes to high up ever since the World Cup incident though. I can't imagine how much he has in mind, and can never fully understand what he's going through, but, as always, I'm by his side supporting him, taking care of him, listening to him even if he just says the same things all over again. It's difficult for me, too, since I can't do much, it's not like I have a medical degree like that man-stealing b***h of a doctor to help him out. To be honest, the man I'm with now is the shadow of a man I fell in love with, but it's still the same man, I'll just have to cope with it until his leg heals and hopefully he'll be back to his regular lively self. Heck, we've been through worse.

giilded giinger

Fatcat

User Image
------------------------------------------------------------------------I'M LETTING YOU DOWN, YOU ARE JUST HIDING IT SO WELL
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------YOU'RE GIVING ME NO SIGN, NO INTEREST
----------------------------------------------------------------------YOU DON'T REALLY WANT THIS, YOU DON'T REALLY WANT THIS

ooc | ooc | outfit

talk
thought
        text

Fatcat

WINSTON DECLAN MONROE
x x x x x x MOST JUST STICK TO winston BUT I DO GET A win FROM TIME TO TIME
x x x x x xADULTS LIKE TO CALL ME mr. monroe BUT I'M mr. president AROUND SCHOOL

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

User Image

male eighteen may 20th affable naive

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Fatcat

Fatcat

User Image
User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx ---------- right up front

i think james william lancelot came from reading too many books.
                                      i've been called a lot of things, but jamie is the only decent one.

xxxxxxxxxx ---------- digging deeper

it's been twenty years since i first popped out of her head.
                                      there's no better place to exist than connie's imagination.
                                      i'm american, but i'm sure i came from a swedish movie character.
                                      i'm just an imaginary friend, but it doesn't make me less of a friend.

xxxxxxxxxx ---------- behind the smoke screen

i wore a #aec5d3 tux once, and i looked good.
                                      i may be the dream man, but alexander johansson's the real deal.
                                      hey, i'm just a figment of GiiLDED GiiNGER's imagination.

Fatcat

User Image

text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here

text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here

User Image

ooc | ooc

talk
thought

Fatcat

User Image
ABIGALEmicaelaWINSTEAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

» ABBY, GALE.

» TWENTY.

» THE EMPLOYEE.

» #AFDF7B.

serious » enigmatic » hardworking » stoic » understanding

gingy

User Image _____ KAYLAeleanorHOPKINS
                          ___ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          ______________ » KAYLA, KAY.
                          ______________ » TWENTY.
                          ______________ » ABBY'S BOHEMIAN BEST FRIEND.
                          ______________ » LIGHT PINK.

____________________ calm » optimistic » inquisitive

User Image _____ WESLEYjamesCOOPER
                          ______________ » WESLEY, COOP.
                          ______________ » TWENTY-FIVE.
                          ______________ » THE RICH REGULAR.
                          ______________ » LIGHT STEEL BLUE.

____________________ conceited » charming » persistent

User Image _____ RACHELannaliseWINSTEAD
                          ______________ » RACHEL.
                          ______________ » THIRTY-SEVEN.
                          ______________ » ABBY'S DELICATE SINGLE MOTHER.
                          ______________ » LIGHT SALMON.

____________________ sensitive » loving » stressed

User Image _____ ARTHURpatrickBOSS
                          ______________ » BOSS.
                          ______________ » THIRTY-THREE.
                          ______________ » ABBY'S OFF-THE-WALL BOSS.
                          ______________ » DARK KHAKI.

____________________ eccentric » outgoing » wise

Fatcat

User Image

ooc | ooc | outfit

talk
thought
        text

Fatcat

User Image

juliet adelaide campbell
                                                                  xoxoxothe girl who got more than just a present.

jules, bells

twenty-one

the present day girl

rational ; independent ; sarcastic

maryna linchuk

#ffc600

gingy

User Image
                                        avery jane mckinley
                                            ________________dark magenta
                                            a, avery
                                            twenty
                                            the best friend

-
                                            xxxxxxxxchill bohemic understanding

User Image
                                        jonathan louis abrams
                                            ________________forestgreen
                                            jon, jonny
                                            twenty-one
                                            the ex-boyfriend

-
                                            xxxxxxxxcharismatic engaging conceited

User Image
                                        howard dean washington
                                            ________________darkred
                                            professor washington, howard
                                            fifty-eight
                                            the professor

-
                                            xxxxxxxxdedicated intelligent eccentric

Fatcat

User Image

She didn't know who was more stupid - him for thinking he could get away with what he did after everything, or herself for actually giving him a second chance just to do the same thing.

Quickly grabbing her coat and scarf from the person near the entrance, Juliet stormed off from the club scene and into the winter night. She ignored the voice screaming her name from behind as she tried to keep her temper in check even if she wanted to explode. It didn't take long for the shouting tall male to catch up to her, she having barely put her coat and scarf on when he was right on her tail. Damn these shoes - she wished she could run, but high heels and slippery sidewalks due to the snow simply did not mix. Not bothering to face him, Jules continued to walk, pretending not to hear anything he had been saying until he grabbed her arm and forced her to turn to him. “Jules.” “What?” The blond tried to come off as strong and firm, but even she could hear her voice quiver for a moment. She shouldn't even give him the time of day (technically night); her eyes saw everything clearly. Having met an old friend in the same place, she left Jon for a moment to get reacquainted, only to catch him by the bar being quite intimate with a woman who was not her. She just had enough of everything. She no longer wanted to hear his excuses nor felt the need to scream what she felt since he wouldn't listen. Jules didn't want to make a scene -- all she wanted was to go home. Couldn't he at least give her that?

ooc | ooc | outfit

talk
thought
        text

Fatcat

User Image
                            the sea monster
                            nessa rose mcloughlin nessie twenty-two scotland #94c9a7 GiiLDED GiiNGER

Nessa is the wall flower of the sea. She was never comfortable with what she was and that reflects on her confidence levels. She was never very outgoing. There was always the worry that someone would reject or even hate her. She is a beautiful girl but she can’t seem to see that because of what she becomes around water. Sea monsters can take many forms, including sea dragons, sea serpents, or even a human appearance. Nessa is quite self conscious about her being. She appears like a normal, average human being, but when she gets wet scales begin to cover her skin, her feet and hands become webbed and she grows claws. She hates what she becomes when she is in the water, but it is where she feels most comfortable. It is very difficult for her to socialize, so she becomes quite dependent on the friends that she does have. Her sense of humor always has her friends in stitches; they are always trying to get her expressing that talent with others, but that is like pulling fangs to get her to do it. It also doesn’t help her self esteem that she is quite clumsy on land. If only this little fishy could see what everyone else does.

User ImagexxxUser Image

User Image

MODEL CREDIT KATIE McGRATH

Fatcat

User Image

Ireland.

If Nessa had known her father was going to send her to Ireland, she would have stayed in sea. Then again, she didn't know the country very well, let alone its weather conditions, so it wouldn't have made a difference and she still would be in the same predicament she was in now -- out in the city, under the pouring rain.

This wouldn't be a problem for any person out there (unless they have pneumonia or something), but that's just the problem. Nessa wasn't human, not by a long shot. She was a monster. Literally. After nearly two centuries of existence and hiding in murky waters, Nessa had finally decided to come out to land and see what she was missing. Two weeks had passed since she stepped foot on land, and almost every other day it rained. Nessa, who was a sea monster taking a human form on land, couldn't get wet or else she'd turn into a Godzilla, but then she's not as tall, so just Zilla. Meaning, if it did rain (which, as mentioned before, happened a lot), she's stuck cooped up in her apartment room, which would make the entire point of going to land pointless. It was as if her dad wanted to convince her that life's better at sea, since hiding only meant not getting caught by humans, but then she thought her dad couldn't possibly do that (he did).

Nessa actually had tried to do so back in 1933; unfortunately, she only managed to stick her head out when a flash of light from a camera surprised her and forced her back into hiding, in the seas no less, then face the wrath of her father for getting caught. More than fifty years later, she dared not to return to Loch Ness since some people were still obsessed with that picture of her that barely showed anything. That was why she was shocked when her dad asked if she wanted to see what the dry world was like. Even if the proposition sounded fishy (pun intended), Nessa couldn't let the opportunity pass, and knowing her dad, he wouldn't let her go if he wasn't 100% positive she'd make it out without being exposed. Now that she had her freedom, it was not like she imagined it to be. Of course, learning how to use her feet (which she has yet to master), eating anything aside from fish, seaweed or the occasional baby shark, and discovering the ways of humans (with the help of Mr. Jackle and his movie collection) was fascinating at first, but it got redundant after fourteen days straight, plus she needed to find a job soon because she was required to pay for her living space.

The day Nessa decided to brave the world was the day the weather decided to play tricks on her. She should have known that the streets being dry were too good to be true, yet she went out sightseeing anyway. Her day began good enough -- the sun was out and the skies barely cried at all. For the first time, she was experiencing what it was like to be just a regular person. She visited a museum, went to a mall, and even found a job opening for a waitress, although she doubted she could take that kind of work. Neptune knew what kind of chaos could occur. Then, when the evening came, the first drop of water fell, followed by another, and another, and soon, it was raining. Though Nessa wasn't the brightest person in the kelp, she was smart enough to bring an umbrella and to wear a thick coat over her outfit even if she liked the cold (she was a coldblooded creature, go figure) before she went out. However, she had to be extra cautious since, unless she wanted to be mistaken for a were-shark, which wasn't an option. Nessa didn't even dare to run, since that practically was like trying to run using her fins. And slipping and landing on the wet streets? No way.

On the walk home (sea monsters have canny sense of direction, which is why they don't get lost in the sea), Nessa was able to calm down a bit. Despite the rain, she had to admit she did have a nice time out. Definitely something to tell her father, if she knew how to anyway. With the apartment building only a block away, Nessa could finally take a breath and relax, but since when did those words associate with the sea monster? In reality, her paranoia took over, her self-esteem so low that she couldn't even believe she got this far without getting even the least bit wet. Is that a hole in her umbrella? Did that person just stare at her? Were her gills showing? No, she doesn't have gills in her dry monster form, or does she? The burgeoning thoughts in her head worried her and started to distract her as well. She began to quicken her pace, for she wanted to reach home as soon as she could. Before she knew it though, she almost slipped on a small puddle, luckily she found balance, supporting herself by a wall.

Wait, wasn't the wall damp? “Crap.

Nessa in panic mode was like a psychiatric escapee on meth, or simply, not pretty. Hyperventilating and on the verge of a breakdown, she rushed inside the closest establishment - a bar - after closing her umbrella carefully (hey, those things could get one wet, too). Not even slowing down as she went in, the raven-haired female blurted in one breath, “May I use your comfort room? Thanks!” as she ran to the ladies' room, barely hearing the bartender screaming at her about buying a drink first or noticing the customers inside the bar itself. Locking the door, Nessa immediately checked her hand for any scales, relieved that there was none. Taking a deep breath, she leaned over the sink and looked at herself in the mirror. She must have looked like a crazy person, running in like that. Could she even bear going out? Well, she didn't have a choice either case. Gathering what's left of her pride (which wasn't a lot), Nessa unlocked the door and walked out to the main bar.

She hadn't gone far when the bartender called her to the bar, his voice loud while demanding she order something after what she had done. Not one who wanted an argument, Nessa obeyed, removing her coat as she took a seat beside the only person who was eating and laid her umbrella by her side. Unfamiliar with what the place served, she looked at those beside her. She wasn't in the mood for eating, plus the brunette looked a bit crossed when Nessa stared at her eating. On her other side, the first drink that caught her eye was the golden one in a large mug. Since she liked gold (technically, she liked shiny things) but didn't know what the beverage was called, Nessa only said, “Uhm, what he's having,” pointing to the big man who had another man beside him. While the large man busied away, Nessa felt awkward, being the new addition in the -- hey, wait a second, they were all from the apartment! No wonder they looked sorta familiar. Still, they didn't run into the place like they were being chased by a fisherman.

Keeping to herself all the while, Nessa thanked the man as he placed the drink in front of her. She was intrigued by the strange substance, not raising the glass first since she was preoccupied with staring at it, smelling it. Not seawater for a change. Careful not to touch the condensation outside the glass, Nessa brought the mug to her lips and took a large gulp. Dear Neptune, what was in her mouth? It stung, and she barely swallowed a little when the golden liquid burned her throat. By shock and reflex, Nessa immediately spat out the liquid, turning to the side since the bartender was in front and the girl on the other side was scary. It was too late when she realized that there was a pair - a tall man and a blonde woman - near her, their shoes - and probably more places - now splattered with what used to be in her mouth. If her eyes were considered big before, then they just grew bigger. How could she be so stupid? Her hand was over her gaping mouth, trying to cover as much of her face (what's left of it anyway) in the process.

Oh crap, I...I am so, so sorry. It's just that...that...I - I'll pay for the...the...what do you call it...dry cleaning? That's what you do, right? Gosh, I apologize for this. I've never really been out before, nor have I been in these places. Why did I even bother buying something I don't - - I think I shut up now.

Nessa could feel her cheeks growing hot - which was quite strange to her - feeling as if she only aggravated the matter by talking nonsense. If she wasn't frozen in her place, she would have scrambled out of there at that instant. Too bad she was.

ooc | sucky post is late, and sucky. | outfit

talk
thought
        text

Fatcat

User Image
                                                  GRAPHICS » GiiLDED GiiNGER
                                                  LAYOUT » GiiLDED GiiNGER
                                                  CHARACTER » GiiLDED GiiNGER
                                                  MODEL » FRIDA GUSTAVSSON
                                                  ROLEPLAY » ιυвιяε

#7cc4d3-#7fa1a0-#395f6a-#c2dbb4