Welcome to Gaia! ::

11,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Artists:This is where you will post what you want drawn.

(ONLY POST YOUR REQUEST ONCE)

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
These are perma avatars:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Here are some other costumes I cycle through
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Demonic Spirit

I would be incredibly happy if anyone wants to draw any of my ocs! heart

There are more on the site as well, if you are interested! biggrin

grieve - sadistic, masochist, spider demon

zazoro - sassy, elegant, mean feminine fire demon

phayne - psychotic, insane, sleep deprived, malice consumed, fire demon

astasia - prideful, fun, good natured, demon Hunter, but she won't hold back doing 'bad' stuff to get what she wants in life.

Devoted Smoker

10,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I seek art for my OCs.

Beloved Nerd

He has two moles under his eye, one eyes is blue and the other silver, and he was two ear piercings, one on the cartilage and one in the regular place.

Brainy Entrepreneur

9,850 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
This is where I will post my request.
I would like art of my current avatar, but I may also be putting up references to other avatars that I want drawn.

Tipsy Lover

Hey, guys.

I'd love one of these doofuses drawn, or a couple of them, if you're feeling up to the challenge. <3

Or if you're looking for a little lady-love, I'd super appreciate some art of these ladies.

My avatar would also always be super appreciated. Good luck out there!
gaia_angelleft
User Image

I would be crazy happy if anyone would like to draw my avi <3
gaia_angelright

Anti-Smurf's Spouse

Fluffy Wolf

12,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300
LUNAR WANTS WHATEVER YOU WILL GIVE!!
It would be very complimenting if you'd draw my avatar for the spirit of Easter,
or if you draw my OC :
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The rest is up to you. c:
Current would be nice smile

Shadowy Wolf

Please Visit my request thread...

Or my current, because my current is my Easter themed one. ^-^

Beloved Genius

Reserved for my request.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash