Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Partier

12,300 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Did you know how important it is that D-Party members get out on the streets and do some politicking for Diedrich? IT IS SO IMPORTANT! And they have to look good doing it, right? How else are they going to convince people to come out and vote? It';s kind of hard when there is only one candidate to vote for! But the D-party doesn't slack! WE CAMPAIGN RIGHT!

Show us what your Campaign Avatar looks like! Tell us how you are treated when you try to tell people about Diedrich running for his second term!

Create a HUMAN campaign avatar!
Save your avatar, and upload it to an image hosting website such as tinypic or photobucket!
Fill out the below form!
One entry per person per person!

[color=#c60000][img]http://i64.tinypic.com/14ms0gz.png[/img]
[b]Username:[/b] (Your Name)
[b]Your Avatar:[/b] (Your Avatar)
[b]How does your avatar help campaign?:[/b] (Write a little something about how this avatar helps out our cause!)
[b]Notes:[/b] (Anything to add?)
[/color]

★ WINNERS ★
1. spotsvannia
2. AngelicPrettyboy
3. Shark Sensei

Shameless Wench

Username: snufflypoo
Your Avatar: User Image
How does your avatar help campaign?: Did you know Diedrich is in favor of diversity? Look - here he is with his head campaign advisor! She's very good at advising. One of her jobs is to make sure Diedrich never runs out of facts for his campaign. Facts are important. For example, did you know that elk can't vote? It's true! Their antlers get caught on the curtains of the voting booths and makes it so they can't read the ballot. For this reason, Diedrich is against having curtains on voting booths. Vote Diedrich!
Username: Butterfly Bumps
How does your avatar help campaign?: Everyone who sees me will know right away I'm a Diedrich fan. There's no other color to wear, no other cutie out there, no other candidate to love!! I share my love for him far and wide; both in what I wear and in what I say. I carry his balloon and wear his pin everyday so people can see DIEDRICH is the way to go.
Notes: Let's win this thing!! GO DIEDRICH!!

Sparkly Dragon

20,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50

Username: Kerastrasza
How does your avatar help campaign?: Someone has to care for all the adorable spawns while our pres struts his stuff.
Notes: Team Diedrich for life!

IRL Hobo

39,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Abomination 100
  • Winged 100
Username: AngelBabis
Your Avatar: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
How does your avatar help campaign?: Make Tatooine... ahh.. ermmm... Gaia great again! Just because he knows how to have a good time doesn't make him unfit to be our president.#grabembythekittenstar wink

Beloved Bear

10,050 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Username: AngelicPrettyboy
How does your avatar help campaign?: Did you know that campaign artwork and merchandise doesn't come out of no where? Well they don't! I, with my incredible power of black magic creative department, create many of the wonderful, quirky designs you can find around gaia! From t-shirts to wall art, from plushies to even underwear! If it's Diedrich, it probably came from me and my group of wonderful staff!
Username: ( shark senpai )
Your Avatar: ( User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. )
How does your avatar help campaign?: "Diedrichman will thrust in the direction of any political problem ! Oh, yeah! " thrust thrust )
Notes: (OHHH YEAHHHH! )
Username: Momo_lee100
How does your avatar help campaign?: Everyone I come across knows immediately that I am in complete support of Diedrich and all he stands for! I love recruiting new voters, so that we can all vote for Diedrich together!
Notes: Diedrich for life!! heart

Questionable Man-Lover

Username: Leeriel
How does your avatar help campaign?: As much as possible we have to increase and attract the attention of the mass. The most effective way is to show your blessings and attract all women and men. You have to show skin to seduce and encourage more supporters to vote.
Notes: Your fantasy shall be reality and I shall offer myself

Mya Moonlight's Compadre

Blessed Warrior

Username: Cerulean Miko

How does your avatar help campaign?: Wherever I go, I tirelessly tell other people about the greatness of Diedrich and how having him as President again will greatly help everyone.

Notes: Yay! Go Diedrich! Did ya know that boogers can come in different colors and shapes?

Magic Celebrant

Username: Yanea
How does your avatar help campaign?: Armed with a binder full of facts about and by our great president Diedrich, she tries to convince as many gaians as she can to vote for his re-election.
Notes:

Sirrus_Myst's Widow

Liberal Goat

45,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Clambake 200
Username: Teagen Sirrus
How does your avatar help campaign?: It shows the glory of our president!
Username: Weapon of Lass Seduction
How does your avatar help campaign?: I'm helping out by passing out cake! It's hard to vote when you're hungry.

Notes: Did you know carrots have zero fat content? Unlike your mom!

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Username: Yeata Zi
Your Avatar:
How does your avatar help campaign?: This shy campaigner walks around the streets of the towns of Gaia with her Giant Diedrich balloon. If anyone asks her about the candidate, she blushes and hides. "VOTE DIEDRICH!" she might shout, before running away

Shoujo Magician

24,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Magical Gems 500
Username: spotsvannia
How does your avatar help campaign?: Did you know every good campaign needs a parade? A parade filled with marching bands, huge balloons, and floats giving out more candy than you could fill a trash can with! As the leader of that parade around gaia, I hope to help build up the hype of all the potential voters out there and remind them to make the right choice when they cast their votes~!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff