22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Member 100
User Image

B A S I Cxx I N F O
                                ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

XXX God/dess View → Neither

XXX Belief → "Those sorts of things… are just fairytales."

XXX Favorite God/dess → Neither

XXX Time in Konohana/Bluebell → A year, in Bluebell

XXX Requirements for marriage →
                                                            x◆ Cleo has to like you.
                                                            x◆ Have a job
                                                            x◆ Go on many dates and spend a lot of time together
                                                            x◆ Have lived with them for at least a season

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Member 100
User Image

User Image

P E R S O N A L I T Y
                                ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Polite
                                Mature
                                Dedicated

Distant
                                Distrusting
                                Overprotective

H I S T O R Y
                                ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

They were high school sweet hearts; everybody was expecting them to stay together forever. It had already been four years together, after all, and when Annabella got pregnant… well, Anthony did what any self-respecting man would do. He gathered together what extra money he had, bought a ring, and proposed to her. For a young man of twenty years he was surprisingly successful; he took a crash-course in business at college but had been helping his father out with the family business since he was just a kid. They were a fairly well off family, and he inherited the business at eighteen. In the two years between inheriting and Cleo’s birth Anthony did amazing things for the company. Unfortunately the birth of his baby girl was going to ruin all of it.

He proposed to Annabella as soon as he was able to take her and the baby home from the hospital. He was twenty and she was only eighteen — far from ready to settle down and raise a child. She wanted to party, to go out with her friends; to go to bars and get so drunk she didn’t remember it the next day. She was angry because Anthony hadn’t let her smoke or drink all throughout the pregnancy but blamed it on his selfishness and his distaste for smoking and alcohol rather than his concern for the baby. When Annabella suggested giving Cleo up for adoption — a suggestion that eventually grew to be an ultimatum: me or the baby — Anthony happily kicked her to the curb. He spent the next three years juggling the company and his baby girl; he would take her into work, strapped to his chest in a baby sling, and only let her leave his sight when he had meetings that forced him to utilize his secretary as a babysitter.

During the three years after Cleo’s birth, after the break up, Anthony hadn’t heard a single word from Annabella. He had heard from mutual acquaintances that she’d spiralled downwards, getting into drugs and drinking more. A few friends even went so far as to suggest she may have started prostituting herself to support her habit, but Anthony refused to believe that. Not until she showed up in the main office demanding to see him, spiralling irrationally with withdrawal symptoms. What she wanted was clear: access. And she was willing to go to extreme lengths to get that. She’d already been kicked out of her home and had been living on the streets for a few months, in and out of shelters. He sent her on her way, shaken, and expected that would be the last time he ever saw her. Boy, was he wrong.

Annabella showed up again the next week, this time equipped with a lawyer. Effectively Anthony had two options: he could agree to Annabella’s demands for the house, the car, and 50% of all the money he had in his account or she would take him to court and fight for full custody of their daughter. While Anthony wasn’t sure if she could convince a court that she was the better parent, or even how she had managed to get her hands on a lawyer, but there was no way he wanted to take that risk. He agreed and signed everything over to her. Without a home, a vehicle, and with his savings extremely diminished Anthony decided to get away. She couldn’t take his baby if she couldn’t find his baby, and as long as he stayed local it would be impossible to not know where he was.

He sold the company to a business rival for much less than it was worth, packed up the few belongings he could still lay claim to, took Cleo, and left in the dead of night. And where he wound up was Bluebell. He used the money he’d withdrawn before closing his bank account to buy a house and the basic furniture he would need to properly take care of his child then began the search for a job. It was hard work with no real college degree but he finally got a position as the mail carrier. It was far from ideal but it at least allowed him to continue work with Cleo; baby slings and then, later, a stroller made it possible to take her with him on the long treks between the two towns, and it’s what they’ve been doing ever since.

L O O K S
                                ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Anthony likes to wear business casual clothing, and tends towards more neutral colours. He prefers not to draw unnecessary attention towards himself with flashy clothes and would much rather invest in nice clothes for Cleo than for himself. He does value the influence of appearance, however, and always presents himself well.

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Member 100
User Image

L O V E S
                                ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Cleo
                                Curry
                                Reading
                                Classical music

L I K E S
                                ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Working
                                Children
                                Warm weather
                                Food (unless otherwise listed)

D I S L I K E S
                                ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Alcohol
                                Sweets
                                Cigaret smoke
                                Rainy weather

H A T E S
                                ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Strong perfumes
                                Unnecessary violence
                                Rap and Scremo music
                                People who upset Cleo

F E A R S
                                ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Losing Cleo

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Member 100
                            info
                            █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

☆ ☆ l ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ There are very few people I could possibly dislike more than you.
                                    ★ ★ ☆ l ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ I suggest you leave, I'm becoming upset.
                                    ★ ★ ★ l ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ I don't believe we've met before? A pleasure to meet you.
                                    ★ ★ ★ l ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ah, [insert name], it is good to see you again.
                                    ★ ★ ★ l ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Oh, hey!! We should go for tea, sometime.
                                    ★ ★ ★ l ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ I can easily say that we are good friends.
                                    ★ ★ ★ l ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ It seems that we have grown quite close.
                                    ★ ★ ★ l ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ I'm happy… I never thought I could rely on somebody like this again…
                                    ★ ★ ★ l ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ I rely on you so much… I'm very thankful that we met.
                                    ★ ★ ★ l ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Would you consider… joining my family? // Thank you for being like family to me.

[color=#E5E4E2][color=#3B4745]★[/color] ☆ ☆ l ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆[/color]

[color=#E5E4E2][color=#434F4D]★ ★ [/color]☆ l ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆[/color]

[color=#E5E4E2][color=#4B5856]★ ★ ★ [/color]l ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆[/color]

[color=#E5E4E2][color=#53615E]★ ★ ★ l ★ [/color]☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆[/color]

[color=#E5E4E2][color=#5B6967]★ ★ ★ l ★ ★ [/color]☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆[/color]

[color=#E5E4E2][color=#637270]★ ★ ★ l ★ ★ ★ [/color]☆ ☆ ☆ ☆[/color]

[color=#E5E4E2][color=#6B7B78]★ ★ ★ l ★ ★ ★ ★ [/color]☆ ☆ ☆[/color]

[color=#E5E4E2][color=#738381]★ ★ ★ l ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ [/color]☆ ☆[/color]

[color=#E5E4E2][color=#7B8C89]★ ★ ★ l ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★[/color] ☆[/color]

[color=#E5E4E2][color=#839592]★ ★ ★ l ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★[/color][/color]

User Image
        N A M E . LAST ⇥ AGE || location
        ★ ★ ★ l ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
        Thoughts.

[url=PROFILE][img]CHARACTER[/img][/url]
[list][list][list]N A M E [color=white].[/color] LAST ⇥ AGE || location
[color=#E5E4E2][color=#839592]★ ★ ★ l ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★[/color][/color]
[color=#C4A789]❝[/color] [color=grey][i]Thoughts.[/i][/color][/list][/list][/list]

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        G A B R I E L . GRAY ⇥ TWENTY EIGHT || bluebell
        ★ ★ ★ l ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
        Gabriel and I get along very well. He's been very good to me since I arrived in Bluebell a little over a year ago and his daughter is a wonderful playmate for Cleo, since she's only a few years older. I'm really relieved that Cleo has somebody to play with on those days when the weather is bad and she can't come with me. He's wonderful to look after Cleo for me during such times and I appreciate him very much for it. He's also very good at what he does, and I really respect him for being able to run a business while also raising his daughter.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        A L I C E . GRAY ⇥ SEVEN || bluebell
        ★ ★ ★ l ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
        Alice is a good kid, and I'm glad she's such a good friend to Cleo. I get along with her father very well.

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Member 100
User Image
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇣* there are so many ❶ ❷ ❸ xxxxreasons
      xxxxxxxxx • ━━━━I'M NEVER GOING ✕✕ TO GET ENOUGH
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIF xxx YOU xxx SHOULD xxx LEAVE xxx THIS xxx COUNTRY xxx xxx YOU xxxKNOW xxx I'LL xxx COME xxx TO xxx YOU
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIF xxx YOU xxx SHOULD xxx LEAVE xxx THIS xxx COUNTRY xxx xxx YOU xxxKNOW xxx I'LL xxx COME xxx TO xxx YOU
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx░░░░░ Because you always `❤》xx ( love me )

xxxJOURNAL xxxxxxx OUTFIT xxxxxxx LOCATION xxxxxxx COMPANY
                                    User Image

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris purus dui, accumsan in fringilla sit amet, fringilla vel dui. Fusce sem arcu, dictum in cursus feugiat, luctus a nunc. Cras vestibulum, ligula nec volutpat tristique, orci sapien aliquam elit, a venenatis ipsum ante at eros. Aliquam leo felis, aliquet ac pharetra nec, egestas eget quam. Nullam leo justo, interdum sit amet venenatis sit amet, sollicitudin non massa. Curabitur placerat enim nec massa facilisis non malesuada erat posuere. Aenean a justo sed leo adipiscing imperdiet. Integer nunc est, adipiscing at tincidunt ornare, porttitor id arcu. Sed volutpat fringilla pharetra.

Morbi fringilla consectetur sollicitudin. Etiam id velit nec urna imperdiet auctor sit amet vitae est. Suspendisse non risus ante, et posuere ante. Vivamus in sapien nisl. Suspendisse potenti. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Nullam placerat enim quis nibh mattis sodales. Nam mattis euismod ipsum at congue. Maecenas non pharetra nisl. Nulla volutpat enim eget sem imperdiet dictum. Proin fermentum, elit vitae sollicitudin interdum, diam lectus scelerisque sapien, sit amet fringilla lacus turpis sed sem. In viverra massa a justo dapibus egestas. Vestibulum interdum est ut urna ultricies rhoncus. Etiam ultrices dictum dui, vitae hendrerit augue consequat et. Nullam a sem nisi, eget lacinia metus. Maecenas at massa ipsum, sed dictum nunc.

Nulla justo nibh, dapibus vel porta eu, lobortis nec purus. Pellentesque pharetra luctus orci eu vehicula. Aenean accumsan, odio sed adipiscing aliquet, mauris sapien fermentum neque, a facilisis dolor nibh at nibh. Donec aliquet lacinia ultrices. Mauris non odio felis, non pulvinar nulla. Suspendisse potenti. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Quisque rutrum nisi nec magna egestas vitae tincidunt dolor varius. Cras dignissim est hendrerit lorem suscipit et fringilla erat aliquet. Pellentesque justo massa, consectetur eget volutpat ut, laoreet vel risus. Nullam sodales, est quis tempor tempus, felis mauris sollicitudin leo, eget fermentum erat tortor sed nulla.

Phasellus ultrices semper libero, at viverra arcu pharetra id. Vivamus tempor pretium eros, et dictum leo luctus eu. Vestibulum et nibh sed erat feugiat pellentesque faucibus non augue. Phasellus pulvinar venenatis purus, non dignissim ligula vestibulum eu. Donec sodales eleifend felis vitae malesuada. Duis vitae fermentum lectus. Aliquam ut orci a lectus elementum varius. Nullam vel sodales magna. Suspendisse urna diam, auctor ac pharetra ac, egestas a libero. Maecenas suscipit sapien mauris, id porta purus. Aliquam ligula dui, viverra vel scelerisque eget, malesuada vitae dui. Praesent semper nisl vel metus dignissim eu blandit tortor egestas. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. In venenatis augue ac dui blandit non hendrerit felis consequat. Quisque blandit nunc mauris.

Aenean viverra congue consectetur. Etiam odio justo, faucibus facilisis porttitor in, auctor id dui. Quisque faucibus, urna id aliquam imperdiet, arcu nunc congue dui, ut blandit lacus leo commodo augue. Pellentesque luctus hendrerit posuere. Integer a sapien elit, a congue neque. Phasellus mauris ipsum, rhoncus at posuere ut, convallis in ante. Suspendisse dapibus dapibus nulla, nec tempus ante vestibulum nec. In ac dui mauris, eu rutrum mi. Nam urna mauris, ornare a rhoncus non, ultrices et sapien. Fusce sed quam quis quam faucibus bibendum. Morbi non orci odio, ut interdum mauris. Nulla vitae magna mattis justo tempor porttitor. In a metus vitae mi rhoncus mollis. Proin auctor nisi vel lacus pulvinar a faucibus erat dapibus. Ut a massa ac mi adipiscing luctus.

Sed pretium hendrerit fringilla. Ut tempus molestie metus, a lacinia purus porttitor ut. Aliquam in est tellus, vitae vehicula lorem. Fusce feugiat tempus magna eget tempor. Etiam nec ante ac mi cursus faucibus. Sed augue turpis, mattis vel commodo in, lobortis sed dui. Integer aliquam facilisis nulla fermentum ultricies. Praesent a erat eget erat volutpat sollicitudin eget dignissim lectus. Aliquam porttitor mattis bibendum. In vel orci eget metus rhoncus cursus pharetra id justo. Quisque in purus risus, vitae gravida dolor. Ut dapibus quam sit amet arcu lacinia interdum. Nulla facilisi.

Morbi ullamcorper molestie ante quis malesuada. Integer lacinia auctor tortor sed vehicula. Cras viverra eleifend turpis ultricies ultrices. Duis semper eros a dolor consectetur rhoncus. Nullam ut sagittis mi. Nam vulputate, nulla quis elementum faucibus, justo nisi pulvinar massa, nec luctus ipsum lacus iaculis neque. Duis enim enim, consequat ut malesuada eu, sagittis sed felis. Suspendisse quis tellus massa. Vestibulum consectetur tempus lectus, a dignissim tellus tincidunt nec. Curabitur vitae turpis vitae augue rutrum sagittis eget et turpis. Vestibulum dolor nunc, scelerisque cursus fermentum vitae, sagittis tincidunt magna. Donec luctus justo vitae ligula porttitor sagittis et ut nisi. Suspendisse mauris nunc, mollis a tempus sed, fermentum vel ante. Sed in lectus nec felis tincidunt viverra. Duis vehicula, enim ac sollicitudin eleifend, magna purus scelerisque enim, eget viverra enim sem sagittis tellus.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♛!◟___________the mailman²

[align=center][img]http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h436/JennyGhose/Si Vales Valeo - Orders/LucasHeader2.gif[/img][/align][list][list][size=14][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#e6b39a]⇣*[/color] [b][color=#E6CBA5]there are so many[/color] [color=#e6b39a][strike][color=#8b9e9b]❶ ❷ ❸[/color] [color=white]xxxx[/color][/color][/strike][color=#E6CBA5]reasons[/color][/b][color=#E6CBA5]◟[/color][/size]
                                    [size=20][color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#8b9e9b]•[/color] [color=#e6b39a]• ━━━━[/color][b][color=#8b9e9b]I'M[/color] [color=#E6CBA5][u][color=#8b9e9b]NEVER[/color][/color][/u] [color=#8b9e9b]GOING [color=#E6CBA5]✕✕[/color] TO GET ENOUGH[/color][/b] [color=#e6b39a]✹[/color][/size]
                                    [size=7][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#e6b39a]IF [color=white]xxx[/color] YOU [color=white]xxx[/color] SHOULD [color=white]xxx[/color] LEAVE [color=white]xxx[/color] THIS [color=white]xxx[/color] COUNTRY [color=white]xxx[/color] [color=#8b9e9b]⋮[/color] [color=white]xxx[/color] YOU [color=white]xxx[/color]KNOW [color=white]xxx[/color] I'LL [color=white]xxx[/color] COME [color=white]xxx[/color] TO [color=white]xxx[/color] YOU[/color][/size]
                                    [size=7][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#e6b39a]IF [color=white]xxx[/color] YOU [color=white]xxx[/color] SHOULD [color=white]xxx[/color] LEAVE [color=white]xxx[/color] THIS [color=white]xxx[/color] COUNTRY [color=white]xxx[/color] [color=#8b9e9b]⋮[/color] [color=white]xxx[/color] YOU [color=white]xxx[/color]KNOW [color=white]xxx[/color] I'LL [color=white]xxx[/color] COME [color=white]xxx[/color] TO [color=white]xxx[/color] YOU[/color][/size]
                                    [size=18][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#E6CBA5]░░░░░[/color] [b][color=#8b9e9b]Because you always[/color][/b] [color=#e6b39a]`❤》[/color][color=white]xx[/color] [color=#E6CBA5]([/color] [color=#e6b39a][u][b][color=#E6CBA5]love me[/color][/b][/color][/u] [color=#E6CBA5])[/color][/size]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                    [size=16][color=#E6B39A]▬[/color][color=#E3B29A]▬[/color][color=#E0B19A]▬[/color][color=#DDB09A]▬[/color][color=#DAB09A]▬[/color][color=#D7AF9A]▬[/color][color=#D4AE9A]▬[/color][color=#D1AE9A]▬[/color][color=#CEAD9A]▬[/color][color=#CBAC9A]▬[/color][color=#C8AC9A]▬[/color][color=#C5AB9A]▬[/color][color=#C2AA9A]▬[/color][color=#BFAA9A]▬[/color][color=#BCA99A]▬[/color][color=#B9A89A]▬[/color][color=#B7A89A]▬[/color][color=#B4A79A]▬[/color][color=#B1A69A]▬[/color][color=#AEA69A]▬[/color][color=#ABA59A]▬[/color][color=#A8A49A]▬[/color][color=#A5A49A]▬[/color][color=#A2A39A]▬[/color][color=#9FA29A]▬[/color][color=#9CA29A]▬[/color][color=#99A19A]▬[/color][color=#96A09A]▬[/color][color=#93A09A]▬[/color][color=#909F9A]▬[/color][color=#8D9E9A]▬[/color][/size]
                                    [imgright]http://i.imgur.com/pMBHJNR.png[/imgright][align=right][align=left]
                                    [size=10]POST[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]

[size=16][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#e6b39a]♛!◟[/color][color=#8b9e9b]___________[/color][b][color=#E6CBA5]the mailman[/color][/b][color=#8b9e9b]²[/color][/size]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff