╚═════════════════════╝

xxxSeth Joshua McCaw
xxxSethy, if anything
xxxMale
xxxHomosexual
xxxSeventeen
xxxJanuary 10
xxxLikes
          Music, both listening to it and singing along.
          Reading.
          Cola-Cola.
          Drinking, on occasion. Just don't tell his parents.
          Most animals.
          Sushi.

xxxDislikes
          Pepsi.
          Birds. Horrible creatures, they are.
          Being cold.
          Rap and jazz music.
          Being sick.
          Cigarettes and being around smokers.

xxxFears
          Breaking a bone.
          Losing somebody he cares about.
          Heights.

xxxBiography
          He was born the second of five children in his biological family, his parents a fairly well-off couple known as the Potters. His father a surgeon, his mother a nurse, both worked long hours and got paid well. The only drawback was that they had very little time to spend with their children as a result. Seth and his older brother by one year, Alex, were the ones that were thus charged with taking care of their siblings. Triplets, two girls and a boy, all little handfuls and troublemakers from their earliest days. The two boys were seven and eight respectively when they were born, and being tasked with such responsibility at so young an age seemed to sap the bright childhood from the boys, who had but a single nanny to aid them.

But they did what any good older brother would do to try and take care of them. Using the internet as a resource they quickly learned how to make formula and prepare food properly while the nanny dressed and changed the children. Their parents were gone before they woke up and home after they went to sleep, but as time wore on they seemed to spend even less time at home. The nanny was eventually forced to leave the children alone some days and get a second job to try and support them, as the parents were sending less and less money
          their way, almost as though they were forgetting they had children at all. By the time the triplets were two, Seth and Alex nine and ten, it became apparent that that was exactly what their parents were trying to do. They'd bought a little house elsewhere and were determined to forget the hectic responsibility that came with raising five children, three of them under four.

Their nanny had child services called in once she found out. They took the five kids and separated them into foster homes, the young triplets being put together, while Alex and Seth went to another family entirely. They spent about a year in the home of chronic smokers that paid less attention to them than they'd been getting before. When he was twelve Alex decided to run away, bringing Seth with him. In a cruel twist of fate the older boy was hit by a car while crossing the street in the pitch black of night, and he died in hospital later that day. Seth was again moved to another foster home, though he was officially adopted not long after.

xxxPersonality

Friendly, outgoing.
          Cheerful, upbeat.
          Teasing, joking.
          Caring.
          A good listener.
          Easily embarrassed.

xxxContaminated Angel
Contaminated Angel

Filler filler filler filler filler filler User Image

User Image

He was perfectly content in the pitch darkness of a dreamless sleep, tangled haphazardly in the covers of his bed as he lay on his side with one arm wrapped around the pillow. He'd been... 'Out' quite late with some friends the night before, and by the time he sneaked into the house and dropped into bed it was already light in the sky. So the light sleeper had hardly been down at all when he was roused by the sound of his little brother screaming. Seth gave a little groan, rolling onto his stomach, which churned in response as he pulled the pillow over his head. Was he surprised? Not really, no. Miguel hated his medication, so this was a fairly usual morning occurance. Surely enough the patter of small feet went past his door accompanied by heart-wrenching choked sobs.

The teen's blue eyes came open then blinked hard before he nudged the pillow aside and sat up. The sunlight filtering through the curtains made his head throb and brought his attention to the fact that it ached something fierce. With a slight cringe he stood and went to grab some clothes. It took longer than usual that morning, not only because of the state he was in, but because he would need to wait until his father had finished in the bathroom with Miguel. Once he heard them go back downstairs Seth padded out of his room and down the hall to the washroom. He turned on the shower, mostly steaming hot water, before pausing to look in the mirror. ' Nn, I look like a mess... ' Which was certainly true enough. Slightly dark circles under his eyes, hair ruffled and going every which way, eyes partially squinted from the headache and slightly bloodshot. Less than six hours of sleep after a long night before tended to do that. He hadn't been drunk enough to throw it up everywhere, but he'd never really been the type to do that anyways... Maybe the shower would help, but either way he was definitely due for an aspirin when he went downstairs.

The blond shook his head slowly, not exactly relishing the way the room span as he stepped into the hot spray. It was a short shower, but the heat of it left his skin slightly pink as he dried off, brushed his teeth and dressed quickly. He certainly wasn't looking forward to the inevitable noise that would be downstairs, but getting some toast might help as well. Running a comb through his hair Seth left the bathroom and headed down the stairs. " Morning all. " He said lightly, stepping first and foremost to the medicine cabinet to grab an Advil which he simply swallowed dry. That done he quietly moved to Dawson, giving his father a quick hug around the shoulders, then moved to the table and dropped into a chair, holding back a yawn. ' ...Alright, I really should've just gone back to sleep. '
Life Sucks
User Image

I get up, and nothing gets me down.
You got it tough. I've seen the toughest around.
And I know, baby, just how you feel.
You've got to roll with the punches to get to what's real.
Oh can't you see me standing here,
I've got my back against the record machine
I ain't the worst that you've seen.
Oh can't you see what I mean?xxxxxxx

TylerJaidenEvans
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tell Me About чσuяsєℓғ...

My nicknames are Ty.
I am supposedly a Male.
My Birth Certificate says I'm 145 years old.
But I act like I'm 23.
I was born on October 29th.
I have certain fears...Loving and losing ;; Hospitals
My favorite colors are.. Steel Blue ;; Silver
People say I'm.. A very upbeat, loyal, playful kind of guy. He enjoys making people smile and doesn't enjoy seeing his friends feeling down. He's usually quite polite, though his teasing demeanor may make him seem otherwise at times. He doesn't always take things seriously, always seems to have quite a bit of energy, and can occasionally be a bit sarcastic. There's a definite determined and slightly stubborn streak in him that shows now and then.

I've Got Likes
        - Being outdoors
        - Music
        - Summer
        - Sleeping
        - Soccer

I've Got Dislikes
        - Cats
        - Liars
        - Being underestimated
        - Discrimination
        - Spicy food

xxxxxxxxxxx███▌ Watcha See is Watcha Get xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Green eyes
Brown hair
5'11" ;; 157 lbs
Has a somewhat large tribal tattoo on his back from the clan, and a smaller one on his hip that he applied himself.

The In Depth Issues

Ever since he was born one-hundred and fourty five years ago he's been an independent person. He quietly fancied the little tales the tribe elders would tell about finding the one, the person that you were really meant for. It was a childish thought but he always wondered what it would be like to find that person. The place he was born was a small town in what could honestly be described as the middle of nowhere. Beautiful, but quiet; on the very edge of a forest, a few miles away from a little cliff overhanging the sea. The only ones that ever knew about it were ones that belonged to the tribe, whether it be by birth or by marriage. Tyler always assumed that with his long life he would have more than enough time to find that special someone.

He never expected to be sent out and be forced to find a woman, get close, get her pregnant and bring her home.

Staying out of his more natural werewolf form for so long promised to be challenging, as he always enjoyed the freedom of it, but he made the promise and left home. Finding this woman would be quite important; he was the next in line to be Alpha, and his child would be continuing the bloodline. Five years came and went without him finding the mate he'd been sent out to look for. He enrolled in college his second year out, and keeping up with classes and the job he'd also found, along with his original task, proves to be more difficult than he'd originally imagined.
User Image
Tyler x Jaiden x Evans x x x
x x x x x x x x x w e r e w o l f

x x x He was going to spend the day asleep.

x x x Yep, that was the plan. He'd gotten home from work late the night before, hadn't slept well, and was damn tired. So he was wasting the day sleeping. The blankets tangled haphazardly around the sleeping man's body, laying on his stomach with his arms folded beneath his pillow to help support his head. There was a hint of dark circles beneath his eyes; but you could blame the moon phase for that. Full moons... Didn't sit well with him. To put it one way. They left him feeling... Off for a while before and after them. Without going into the details of during. There was a reason he disappeared once a month.

x x x Unfortunately, his plans of lazing about all day were dashed as it was suddenly obvious that he'd forgotten to turn off his work alarm.

x x x The loud obnoxious buzzing came from the clock not far from his head. He jerked awake, twisting towards the noise. The messy sheets proved to be trouble as they tangled about his legs, so rather than just shutting the alarm off he flailed a little as he suddenly fell from the bed. There was a thud as his body hit the cold hardwood floor, followed by a sudden curse. There was a nice palm sized bruise spreading over his shoulder, but it wouldn't last long. He had a tendency to heal more quickly than others. Regardless, Tyler sat up with a little grimace before standing.

x x x ...Well. So much for sleeping all day.

x x x The green eyes man groaned a little and ran a hand over his face. " Come on... " He mumbled, exhaling hard as he sort of staggered out of his room. Clad in a simple pair of black sweatpants he flipped on the coffee pot. A good dose of caffeine was bound to get him going. It took a little effort to actually get the coffee ground in there, but it would be worth it. Even if it tasted disgusting. He leaned against the counter and stared flatly at the fridge on the other side of the kitchen as his coffee brewed, and as soon as it was done he grabbed a mug and poured some of the steaming liquid in. Without adding anything he took a large swallow. Yeah, it was scaldingly hot, and it tasted like a**. But at least it worked!

x x x He downed the coffee quickly, making a face at the bitter taste in his mouth as he set the cup in the sink. He went to shower and get dressed then, which was a process that never took very long. Dark jeans, a graphic tee, boxers and socks. A little bit of gel for the hair, feet stuffed into his shoes on his way out the door, and he was good to go. Unsure if any of his roommates were either home or awake anyways, he left the suite without a word. He was already up after all, and he was starting to get some energy back. Once Ty was up, he was up, so there would have been no point in trying to get back to sleep earlier.

x x x It was a little cloudy, but otherwise not that bad. Quietly humming 'Sweet Caroline' under his breath, a smile much different from his earlier tired look on his lips now, he walked down the street with hands in pockets. ' Mn, might see if I can't find a cafe or something. Food sounds good right now... '

Oh can't you see me standing here
I got my back against the record machine

I ain't the worst that you seen
Oh can't you see what I mean?
My Daddy's are my Angels
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
▌ ▐ G A B R I E L C L I F F S T R I D E ▌ ▐
◕ " Nothing you confess could make me love you less. " ◕

Ϩhort, Ϩimple & Ϩweet

Please Call Me Gabe. My kids can also either call me Daddy Gabe or Daddy Gabriel.
On January 8th I took my first breath
That was Thirty-six years ago
On that day I found out I was a Male

ʆife Ίsn't ʝust ȺBC's & 123's

Love Me, Hate Me, Diss Me, I could care less I'm usually a pretty upbeat, playful, friendly guy. I've been told that I've got almost infinite patience and a big heart, which definitely helps when dealing with so many children from bad backgrounds. It's a good thing that Ethan is willing to be the 'bad cop' sometimes, because I tend to have a hard time doing that. I've always been a good listener, and I make sure to try my best to divide my time equally between all of the kids. While I do have a temper, it's hard to rouse unless you're really trying or you push at a sensitive area. I can be fairly protective of my family.
Over The Rainbow I see My children || My husband || Music || Coca-Cola || Some video games || Reading
Sitting out in the cold I see My father || Black coffee || Pepsi || Shrimp || Rap || Cats, but only because I'm allergic

There is no Pause or Rewind button in life.

It's just the past, not the future. My life, though it cannot compare to the lives my children have led, was a little less than perfect. My childhood included both my mother and my father, the former a housewife and the latter an army veteran. My father was never the most tolerant man. He was racist, a little sexist, definitely homophobic. I came out to my close friends and my mother when I was in high school, but while I let them know I never let it show. I was a smart student, I'd always been musically inclined, I worked hard to keep my secret. Even with the precautions I took my father found out about my orientation a few months after I graduated.

We'll just say that he wasn't happy, and as a result I was forced to move out at eighteen. I became a little more open about my sexuality, but it was more of a habit to just hide it away. After the vicious reaction I got from my father I was... Worried about how others would take it. So I found a cheap apartment with two roommates, took several part-time jobs to pay for rent, strugged through the next few years of my life. It was around that time when I had my first onset of depression. Time came and went, and so did my medical condition. I moved through several different apartments, and after a suicide attempt one of my current rooommates at the time recommended me to a psychologist. Which was how I ended up meeting my future husband Ethan, actually. He helped work me through my problems, and once I recovered from my depression I realized that I was in love with him.

Now we share a life together and we have ten kids. I hear from my mother on the phone now and then after so many years of distance, and I'll admit that how she raised me has helped me figure out how to be a good parent to my own children. I may not always understand what they're going through or what's happened to them in the past, but I do my best to give them the life they deserve.

In my head I hear this I'll Stand By You
In the end I will always obey Contaminated Angel

Lovely layout by iicandypoison

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
▌ ▐ R A V E N C O L T O N S T R I D E ▌ ▐
◕ " ...Love and pain become one in the eyes of a wounded child." ◕

Ϩhort, Ϩimple & Ϩweet

Please Call Me Ray
On August 1st I took my first breath
That was Sixteen years ago
On that day I found out I was a Boy

ʆife Ίsn't ʝust ȺBC's & 123's

Love Me, Hate Me, Diss Me, I could care less With his new family he may generally be a sweet, caring, yet quiet young man, but on the inside Raven's a deeply troubled teen. His past left him distrusting of other people and with a tendency to bottle things up inside rather than let them out; he's come to hide things behind a smile or a guarded stare. Which usually ends up with everything exploding out at once when he's alone somewhere. He doesn't always seem very emotive as lack of proper parenting in his childhood left him somewhat... Emotionally stunted. He still isn't overly comfortable being touched and flinches a little at fast movements and loud noises, even with his new family; but with them he exhibits a will to at least try to express himself more, and shows a surprising amount of patience. Which with most people wouldn't be a big deal. But he's got a short fuse and a vicious temper, which often gets him into trouble and fights at school.

He seems to make more enemies than he does friends with his social awkwardness, sarcasm and sharp attitude. When it comes to his adoptive family he can get quite protective, but otherwise is fairly comfortable with them, doing well especially with the younger kids. Being with them and out of his old home changed him greatly from the kid he'd once been over time. In the general public however he puts up a wall between himself and people; a wall that shows from time to time still among his fathers and siblings. Ray doesn't take well to being questioned or accused either when it comes to things he hasn't done, even with some things that he has done and is ashamed of. In such situations he ends up getting rather defensive and snappy. He doesn't talk a lot, is unsure how to show affection more often than not, is occasionally too curious for his own good, and has startlingly low self esteem that shows through his well-constructed barrier only rarely.

Over The Rainbow I see The outdoors || His current family || Most animals || Biology || Chocolate pretzels
Sitting out in the cold I see His real father || Being alone || Spiders, for some reason || Root beer || Reality shows

There is no Pause or Rewind button in life.

It's just the past, not the future. Born to his beautiful Native mother and rugged American father, things have been a struggle for him since birth. He was raised in a fairly bad home, by all means. It was more a shack than a house, occupied by himself, his body-selling mother and his alcoholic father. Life was a nightmare. His mother was never home, always out and about with some man or another, so he was always left alone with his father. Though it wasn't hard to see why his mother preferred to be away from home; the man was wickedly abusive and controlling. Ray was constantly in and out of the hospital with injuries starting when he was seven, and though the hospital staff grew increasingly concerned his father continuously had him say that he'd fallen down, or off of his bike. The injuries were always passed off as accidental to hide his father's crime.

The years went by and nothing changed. When he wasn't being used as a human punching bag or being screamed at, he was being neglected, locked in his room as soon as he got home from school and left there. By the time he was ten his father started to throw more than just punches. Glasses, plates, drink coasters, vases, books... Whatever he could get his hands on. Though he usually tried to hide the less severe injuries in public, his teachers began to notice more and more. After some time his principal finally brought Raven and his father in for a talk about the boy's sudden disinterest in school work and increasing bruises and cuts. All of the signs of child abuse were there. The man worked up the nerve to call child services. Upon seeing the types of conditions that the boy lived in and seeing what his father did to him, they immediately removed him from the home.

Not too long after he was adopted by a couple of men known as the Stride's. They took him in despite his numerous issues with people, and showed him that not everbody is the sort of person that his father was. In the years that he's lived with them he's opened up more and become gradually more normal. He's terrified of ending up like his own father, but his new life has him feeling more sure that he'll be nothing like that.

In my head I hear this Hell Is For Children -- Pat Benatar
In the end I will always obey Contaminated Angel

Lovely layout byiicandypoison
User Image
Gabriel xx Cliff xx Stride

User Image

Through the haze of sleep he could hear the musical voice of Michael Buble. It didn't wake him entirely; he just stirred a little, brow pinching a bit as he rolled over. The shifting from the bed, the little kiss to the cheek and the small noises of his lover getting ready for the day slowly tugged him towards wakefulness. A few minutes later his eyes slowly opened to stare flatly at the ceiling above while he woke up. The first thing he noticed was that Ethan was already gone. Which wasn't horribly surprising; the noises from earlier could have only come from one person. The second thing was that there was already noises coming from downstairs. Which meant some of their other children were up as well.

' Nn... Usually I'm up sooner... ' Gabe sat up slowly, stretching his arms above his head, hearing a couple of little pops come from them. He pushed himself out of bed then, grabbing some simple clothes quickly before taking a short shower. Dressing and tending to his hair quickly he then left the room. Just as he did that a loud yell came from Katelyn's room. A soft smile tugging at his lips, Gabriel turned and walked to the door, pushing it open slowly. " Good morning, baby girl. " Yep, there she was, standing in the crib and clutching the bars. She didn't like her crib, but she wouldn't be in it much longer anyways. " Shh now, Daddy's here. " He reached into the crib and pulled the sweet faced two year old out, holding her gently and pressing a kiss to her forehead. " You ready for some breakfast? "

User Image

x x x Raven c o l t o n Stride x

x x x He didn't know what caused one to dream, and really, he didn't care to know. But if he had to know, he only would want to just to know how he just not have them any more. He was sick of the images that came at night.

x x x Ray woke up that morning in a cold sweat at around six o'clock in the morning. Much earlier than anybody else in the house, yet he didn't leave the room, not wanting to wake anybody else up at such an unreasonable time. He'd been subconciously biting the inside of his cheek so hard it ended up bleeding a little, his hands were fisted in the sheets, and suddenly the darkness of his bedroom seemed to press in on him. The boy had moved only to pull open the curtains of his window, letting the light of early dawn push away the shadows. It served to lighten the heaviness in his chest, showed him that he wasn't broken, wasn't bleeding, wasn't there. And for about the next half an hour he'd sat on the large windowsill and stared outside, letting his heartbeat calm as he watched the sun rise.

x x x He'd fallen asleep there it seemed, as he hadn't moved at all when he awoke a few hours later upon hearing the noise of the rest of his family. His back and legs were a little stiff, and the back of his head hurt a little from being pressed against the wooden sill, but with an aspirin that'd go away. He stood and stretched before quietly padding over to his closet. Once he grabbed some clothes he picked a couple of things off of his dresser and quietly left his room. He grabbed a towel on his way to the washroom to shower. Cranking on the hot water, he pulled off the old t-shirt and sweatpants he'd worn to bed the night before. He couldn't help but take a small glance in the mirror, frowning a little at the reflection there. What scars he had were old, most of them faded, but they always served as an unpleasant reminder to the life he had lived before.

x x x But that was the past. And damned if he wasn't trying to live in the present.

x x x With a shake of the head Raven stepped into the shower and washed quickly, taking only a few short minutes before stepping back out and drying off. He dressed and towel-dried his hair before leaving the bathroom. On his way past his room he tossed the towel and his sleep clothes in the laundry hamper, then continued to move on to the stairs. It sounded like breakfast was already in full swing. He groaned mentally as he jumped the last couple of stairs and landed without too loud a thud at the bottom. Hearing sounds mostly from the kitchen, but also from another upstairs bedroom and the porch outside, he stepped near-silently into the kitchen. The quiet movements weren't even that intentional; it was mere habit, ingrained in him years earlier. " ...Sorry. I guess I slept late. " He said quietly, shifting a little awkwardly as he made his way over to the table to grab a piece of toast. Breakfast, while important, was never something he was very hungry for. The noise of the kitchen made him a little uncomfortable, so he turned quietly. " I, ah... I'll be outside if you need me. " He murmured, going out the door with toast in hand.

x x x The first thing he saw was Amanda, lying on the ground and drawing happily. After that he caught sight of Chris in the hammock. Not being the type to interrupt people Raven took a few steps to the porch steps and sat in the warm sunlight, nibbling at his toast and listening to the constant stream of noise coming from their house.

τнεч cяч ιи τнε ∂αяk, sσ чσu cαи'τ sεε τнειя τεαяs
τнεч нι∂ε ιи τнε ℓιɢнτ, sσ чσu cαи'τ sεε τнειя ғεαяs
ғσяɢιvε αи∂ ғσяɢετ, αℓℓ τнε wнιℓε
ℓσvε αи∂ ραιи вεcσмε σиε αи∂ τнε sαмε
ιи τнε εчεs σғ α wσuи∂ε∂ cнιℓ∂
Welcome to the Family!
User Image
                                            My Name is: Arcturus Colton Monroe; but hey, just call me Arc
                                            And I am the: Triplet 2
                                            I am a great looking: Male
                                            And I have been around for: Seventeen
                                            I celebrate me on: May fifth, 1993
                                            I love the: Lovely ladies. Maybe a few guys too, but... I'm not sure.
                                            I act like I'm: All in all, I'd say that a lot of people see me as being a pretty 'average' guy. I'm friendly and quiet, and I don't like drawing attention to myself, unlike my barely-older brother Jacob. I dislike being the center of attention, especially in large crowds of people I don't know. But with my family I'm more playful and outgoing, even teasing here and there. That said I'm very protective of my family, my triplet siblings especially, and I can get that way even with my step-siblings a bit; if you bother my family you'll be dealing with me. In that case I've got a wicked temper, and hey, I've heard I throw a mean right hook. If it means standing up for those close to me I'll get into a fight with whoever's bothering them, even if it means getting my a** kicked.

Other than openly expressing my dislike with some things I tend to bottle up the rest of the negativity inside until it all explodes out when I'm alone. Outwardly I try to express the image of light-hearted confidence; I want my siblings to know that they can come to me, that I can take care of them if anything happens, so I can't have them seeing me down, can I? I try to be the one that shoulders their problems for them so that they don't have to worry about it. Only my brother and sister Jacob and Alesssandra have seen me at my lowest and know that I'm not quite the superhero big brother I try to be.
                                            I like:
                                            ✔ Music :: I listen to it, play it on occasion, and even sing along or maybe dance to it when I'm alone. It gives me something to do, gives me a way to vent, and it's just fun.
                                            ✔ Chocolate pretzels :: They're salty bread-like snacks coated in chocolate. What's not to love?
                                            ✔ Coca-Cola :: Better than Pepsi any day. I'm an addict.
                                            ✔ Archery :: I've been taking lessons since I was a kid, and I love it. I'm pretty good at it by now too, to be honest. It's enjoying and a good way to relieve stress.
                                            ✔ Fantasy :: Books, movies and video games. It's interesting and a good way to work the imagination, you know? A good escape for reality. I've been big on fantasy books since I was a kid, and I'm a huge Lord of the Rings fan. Dorky, but whatever.
                                            I hate:
                                            ✘ Rap :: It's not music. Sorry, but no. They just talk along to a beat with some crappy rhymes. I'm not a fan.
                                            ✘ Hospitals :: They stink like antibacterial cleaners and people die there. Hospitals make me really uncomfortable. Especially since Mom died in one after fighting cancer, they've just brought on bad memories...
                                            ✘ Reality shows :: Most of them are just unbearably stupid. Things like Survivor and Big Brother I won't even watch. The people are idiots, there's zero plotline, and the 'drama' is pathetic. Find something better to do with your time.
                                            I fear;
                                            ☠ Closed spaces :: Yep, I'm claustrophobic. I'm fine in, say, a large-ish room with the door closed. But put me in a closet and I'll freak. Even elevators and crowded trains make me panic.
                                            I have had a lot of problems: I'm the second of triplets by a mere two minutes. Which my brother will never let me hear the end of. I have a brother and sister, and while we've never met our birth mother I'd say we were all pretty close to the woman that raised us. She was our real mother in all ways but blood. My siblings were both extremely close to her, which left me as the 'outcast' in a sense that I was just close to her in a mother-son kind of way. I was never a momma's boy like Jacob. Personally I've always been closer to my father; especially since Mom died of cancer. After that the whole family was kind of... Screwed up. Alessandra's style changed completely as she began to dress in black and Jacob went all depressed, and that's not even counting our other siblings. And even though it broke my heart that she was gone, though I wasn't any happier than the others, somebody had to be the pillar of support. So that's what I was. That was when I started to bottle up everything for the sake of keeping my brothers and sisters together, if not always happy.

But while I stayed strong at home things started to come apart for me at school. I started getting into a lot of fights over the stupidest things. Some that weren't so stupid too; other kids that would mess with my siblings because of how they'd changed since the incident. You'd think they'd cut us some slack since our mother just died, but no; kids are cruel that way. So I began spending just about every lunch hour and hour after school in detention or the principal's office for my 'unruly behaviour.' I've gotten better since then, but I still fight on occasion. Anyways, it wasn't long before I found out that Dad was going out with one of the nurses from the hospital where Mom had been. I was a little upset since it was so soon, but I didn't say anything. Just put on another smile to let him think I was happy. They ended up getting married and their family came into ours. While I've gradually become more and more used to it, it's still not something I'm ecstatic about. Not to be rude but I'm pretty sure I'd be just as happy not living with them; especially since they've got some issue with their father that's clearly there but that nobody talks about. It makes things a little awkward.
                                            I think I'm in Love: Nobody yet. I mean, a few of the Johnsons are.. Y'know, cute and all, but no real interests yet.

User Image
                                            My Name is: Seth Jonathan Monroe
                                            And I am the: Fifth Oldest
                                            I am a great looking: Male
                                            And I have been around for: Fourteen
                                            I celebrate me on: January twenty-second, 1996
                                            I love the: Beautiful boys~
                                            I act like I'm: I'm a bit of an emotional type. While I'm usually happy and upbeat, kind of talkative, positive and easily amused, when I get down I get down. I'll mope around, curl up on the couch with a game, and try to do something to keep my mind off of it. Being busy is a good way to keep me distracted from issues in my life. Which is why I have a lot of little hobbies to keep myself amused. But yeah, clearly my emotional side is really obvious. Like if somebody dies in a movie, I'll keep quiet and all but I'll totally be crying. And when I get angry I hold a bit of a grudge until the other party apologies. I mean, if I'm wrong I'll admit that I'm wrong, because I hate it when somebody is and they just refuse to admit to it. I'm pretty opinionated; if I'm not paying much attention to something I'll just say whatever I'm thinking without really considering what that is first. I'm easily embarrassed but when it happens I'll just try to laugh it off. I don't always have an easy time saying what I'm feeling, so my art is a way for me to express my thoughts and feelings more clearly. Believe it or not I don't have a lot of self esteem either, but I hide that well.
                                            I like:
                                            ✔ Video games :: I know, I don't look like the type, right? But they're fun. I'm in love with my Wii and my Xbox 360. I'll play just about any genre, as long as the game itself is good and it catches my interest.
                                            ✔ Art :: Not to brag, but I've always been a good artist. Usually just sketches with graphite and pencil and whatnot, but I paint on occasion, and even do a bit of fairly basic woodwork and some more complex graphic design. I've got a good hand for makeup too; I do my own and my sister's if they ask.
                                            ✔ Fruit :: Most fruit, save for a few exceptions. I don't see how you couldn't love strawberries, apples or kiwi.
                                            ✔ Being busy :: I need something to do. Being bored doesn't sit well with me. If I'm stuck just sitting around doing nothing I get a bit irritable. Drawing, helping cook or clean, even doing some chores, just as long as it gets me doing something.
                                            I hate:
                                            ✘ Birds :: They're loud, smelly, and they have vicious beaks and claws. I can't stand them. Especially the big ones with the beaks that looks like they could, like, bite your finger off or something.
                                            ✘ Math :: Not only am I just naturally not good at it, I hate trying to sit around and memorize formulas and shortcuts and stuff. Friggen' ridiculous. Seriously, I'm never going to go out somewhere and need to know the area of a triangle!
                                            ✘ Onions :: They stink. They make people cry. They taste really gross. I can't see why you would like them at all, let alone just want to eat it raw or something. Ew.
                                            ✘ Homophobes :: Get a life, seriously. People are going to be gay whether you like it or not, and you being a total d**k about it isn't going to change that.
                                            I fear;
                                            ☠ Breaking a bone :: Just the thought of it is enough to make my stomach churn and give me shivers. I couldn't see it happen to someone else, let alone myself.
                                            ☠ Cancer :: Seeing what Mom went through, cancer just... It scares me. I never want to have to go through that. All of the treatments, the pain... It's horrible. Seeing somebody suffering from it, especially somebody you love, is heartbreaking.
                                            I have had a lot of problems: Being the fifth child out of thirteen I always felt like one of your stereotypical 'middle children.' I didn't get as much attention as my older or younger siblings from my parents, so I ended up becoming more attached to those that did notice me more. That lasted only for my earlier years though; as I got a little older I became closer to my Mom and Dad. Especially when Mom got sick. After I heard I began to spend as much time with her as possible, and when she died it was hard on us all. And I get that. But I took her death hard. I cried a lot, locked myself up in my room, hardly ate... It was a bad time. I was already skinny to begin with, and it didn't take long for me to become physically sick from lack of nutrition and energy. I was admitted to the hospital after passing out in the hall one night. It took a while for me to recover and get back to my normal weight, but once I did and I got home I found a new way to get everything out of my system without screwing myself up. That was when I got into the artsy stuff; drawing, painting, working in Photoshop... Turned out I was actually pretty good at it.

When I found out Dad was dating a nurse from the hospital I was... Well, I was crushed. It wasn't too long since Mom had died and he was already seeing another woman. So I quit talking to him for a while in an effort to make a point and hopefully get him to see things my way and stop. But he didn't, and eventually married her. Even though I was upset I tried to be happy for him. It's hard to adjust to living with a new 'mother' and a whole new section of family, but I don't have any choice but to try.
                                            I think I'm in Love: Well, Orlando Bloom's pretty hot... Or do you mean somebody I can actually have? Yeah, not at the moment.
User Image
a r c t u r u s i Arc i Colton i Monroe

x x x He wasn't the heaviest sleeper in the world, but that morning in particular he was sleeping quite well. A few light stirrings here and there, a few odd dreams, but nothing enough to fully wake him. At least, until somebody started yelling in the hallway to the room next to his. Arc came into wakefulness with a groan as he rolled over and buried his face into his pillow. But now that he was up, he was up. His triplet Jacob's voice came through the wall, followed by Ashlynne's giggle. ' Good morning, world. ' He thought dryly, yawning a little before rolling over again and sitting up.

x x x The teen slid out of bed and padded over to his closet. A few items of clothing were picked, in his slight grogginess not a whole lot of attention being paid to what they were before he went to quickly shower. He never took very long with that, five to ten minutes at most, so it wasn't long at all before he was getting dressed and towel-drying his hair. The brunette quickly stopped by his room again before going downstairs, grabbing his iPod and putting one headphone in an ear. 'How to Save a Life' by The Fray started to play as he quickly took the stairs, jumping the last two.

x x x " Morning all. " Arc greeted softly. He caught sight of Jacob, Jared and Ashlynne, lips twitching into a bit of an amused smirk at his brother's newly dyed hair. He walked over, giving the girl a little pat on the head, ruffling the boy's hair. " Happy birthday you two. " The other quadruplets didn't seem to be up yet, so he could say the same to them later. He could hear his step sister talking to somebody else in the next room; it had him raising a brow slightly. It seemed to be a bit early for company, but that was just his opinion. When his sister mentioned wanting cake for breakfast that pulled his attention back into the kitchen, and he looked to his triplet with a blink and a shrug. " ...Pancakes are kind of like cake...? " Their dad would more than likely get a little ticked off if they actually gave the kid cake for breakfast. Not that they had any anyways...

User Image
sεтн נσиαтнαи мσияσε

x x x Elsewhere in the house at that time another member of the Monroe family was starting to wake up. The fifth oldest child was sitting up in his bed, staring tiredly at the wall across from him with eyes glazed from sleep. He wasn't much of a morning person; it took him a while to get going after waking up. Seth ran a hand through his hair, the streaks of neon blue that his brother Jacob had helped him dye in falling into his eyes. Any other morning he probably would've been a little annoyed that his younger sister was being so loud on the first day of summer vacation; but somewhere in his mind he remembered that it was the quadruplet's birthday, so he'd let it slide for the day. Stretching his arms above his head he finally got out of bed, the covers falling from his thin frame.

x x x He dressed quickly and ran a comb through his hair, grabbing his iPod Touch and his cellphone before leaving his room. The boy ran one hand over his eyes to try and wake himself up more as he went down the stairs. A shower would've been nice, but with as many people in the house as they had no doubt there wasn't a whole lot of hot water right at that moment, so it could wait. " G'morning. " The blue eyed boy greeted softly, still in the midst of waking up. Only a few of the others were up for now it seemed. " Oh, and happy birthday Ashy an' Jared~ " Seth smiled brightly at them before going to the fridge. He was never very hungry for breakfast, so just an apple or something would do well enough.
Things Aren't Always Cheaper By The Dozen
User Image

Hello Hello Hello,

My Name is Kousuke Ryuji Takashima Llewellyn
                          but often I am called Kou
                          for Sixteen years
                          I am a Male

More? Alrighty!

I like many things
                              ✔ Music; he sings when no-one's around and can play the piano well
                              ✔ Reading
                              ✔ Chocolate pretzels
                              ✔ Drawing
                              ✔ Being outdoors

I hate few things
                              ✖ His old family
                              ✖ Pain
                              ✖ Failure
                              ✖ Snakes
                              ✖ Mushrooms

Alright this is all

My master is the one and only Contaminated Angel
                          They like the color Midnight Blue and so do I

Thats All For Now Folks!
User Image
Kσυsυкε x Rчυנι x Tαкαsнιмα x Lℓεωεℓℓчи

You see this? This is filler. That's right. Filler. It fills stuff.
fillfill omoidaseba i haruka i haruka
fi mirai i wa i doko i mademo i kagayaiteta
fillfill kirei na i aozora i no i shita i de
fi bokura i wa i itsu i mademo i nemutteita

The odd feeling he'd fallen asleep with the night before had him stirring restlessly throughout the night.

To be picked up and taken into somebody elses home was discomforting in and of itself, especially when the house was already full with eight people. Arriving with five other newcomers made it not a lot less awkward, but a little. It was also strange to be told that it was your new home, those were your new siblings, and the two women that had brought you there were your new mothers. Sleeping in an unfamiliar environment full of strangers was enough to put anybody off for a while. He'd been awake on and off all night, tossing and turning to try and get more comfortable while trying to keep quiet so as not to disturb anybody.

He rolled over, brow pinched a little at the images that drifted through his mind as he slept. Pictures and moving clips of a life left behind him far from there, the same ones that had been stuck in his head since he'd been pulled from his old home.

The teen stirred as he heard a cry from the room beside his own. Even if it hadn't been in Japanese, his native tongue, and had been in English he would've recognized it. Though he was born in Japan his father had been a successful businessman, and had demanded that his son learn English so he could speak the language whenever he was dragged along on a business trip. That was the thing with his father; he'd been a very high-strung, stressed man who had been wholly intent on raising the perfect heir to his company. Not that his methods got him anywhere in the end; this boy was the last of four sons, all of which had been removed to better homes. He'd never met his three brothers, and likely never would, but he had heard the child services woman that had picked him up speaking about them to a coworker.

His eyes fluttered open, blinking tiredly as his mind struggled to catch up and remember where he was. Once the events of the night before came back to him Kousuke sat up slowly, clad in white flannel pajamas, and stepped out of bed. By all means he was a fairly attractive young man, even though he didn't look anything like his dark haired and eyed father; light blue irises and white-blond hair that had come from the mother he'd never met, small, thin. Stretching his arms above his head he padded quietly to the door and opened it, taking a quick glance into the hallway. Nobody there. By that point the sounds of three crying young children were filtering into the halls and, unsure of what to do, he turned and went to the one little girl's room. Sakura, he was fairly sure her name was. Not only was she older than the others she also spoke in a language he was more familiar with.

Once he reached the door he could hear her behind, he knocked quietly before pushing it open and speaking softly in Japanese. " おい、落ち着いてください、それは問題がありません。。。 " Poking his head in the door, he caught sight of the little girl clutching her bear. Without any real idea of what to say to calm down a crying three year old, Kou bit his lip a little before speaking again. " 。。。あなたは元気ですか? "

OoC
Rough translation: "Hey, calm down, it's alright...
...Are you okay?" OoC

if ii recall, far i far i away fillfill
the i future i was i shining i on i everywhere fi
beneath i the i beautiful i blue i sky fillfill
we i were i slumbering i forever
fi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff