Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome Back!

Quote:
Items

I have noticed in the items glitch report forum that not many people are there helping to fix glitches. I have seen a lot of people repost the same problem and it seems they are either not acknowledged or seem to be completely ignored. Is there any way this could be improved?

Our artists do their best to keep up with the glitch report thread and fix glitches where appropriate. However, some glitches reported are actually intended by design or not considered a glitch, and will not be fixed. Other glitches require significant amounts of recreating the item in order to work properly, and will have to be more of a long term project. Many of these glitches are responded to the first time it is addressed, and will not be responded to individually each time that the glitch is rediscovered. Please feel free to read through the thread to see if an artist has already addressed the problem youa re experiencing. The amount of users reposting or using the thread for chatter clutters the thread and makes it more difficult for artists to see problems, however, it is combed through regularly and the fixable glitches are passed on. At the moment, we do not have any way to improve the glitch report system without a huge overhaul to a more efficient reporting system, and we currently do not have resources or manpower to dedicate specialized individuals to sift through glitch reports or build a new help center. Our deepest apologies for these inconveniences.

Quote:
Features (I think)

Would you consider adding a Rosalie Gambino Memorial Garden to Towns 2— A park, say, with a statue surrounded by maple trees? From an in-world perspective, it would be something Johnny had made long ago, but few Gaians knew about until now. It would be a quiet place, a place for meditation, and thus not use the ordinary Towns 2 music, but, perhaps, "The Last Rose of Summer"- or perhaps only silence.

This is something that we can certainly consider for a release in the future, thanks for the suggestion!

Quote:
Events

Our current Throwback Party promises some achievements. Can you give some hints about what they entail? It can be stressful hoping you meet requirements before the event ends, and then still not meeting the requirements before its over

Our current Achievements for the event are awarded for posting in the Throwback Event Forum! We've also added a number of achievements to participating in other parts of the site.

Quote:
Items

When will the glitch for the May Unsealed Boxes be fixed? The May Advance Chance Pass (4999GC) boxes have a box for each new RIG release and the first box refuses to open.

This issue has been fixed. As an apology for the time that this took to be address, an extra 5 copies of In The Mood has been added to the CI box. Thanks for your understanding.
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question multiple times on the same day may result in the additional posts being deleted or in your loss of being able to post to the thread. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    There are a few reasons why a question might not be answered. Here are some of the most common reasons why that happens:

There are questions that are asked that have been asked and answered previously and the answer given there hasn't changed, therefore we don't answer that.

There are questions that we simply do not have an answer to at the moment.

There are questions asked in a format other than the one that we recommend you post in.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.

7. Item suggestions and requests.
    Questions specifically asking for item requests will not be answered in ATS. They may not be responded to individually in the interest of getting to other questions. You may also post your item request and suggestions in the Item Request Thread in Site Feedback!
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • Events
  • Manga

Skilled Genius

Manga

Are we going to see Gino & Sasha together as seen in the 2005 New Years Eve manga?
http://storyline.gaiatools.com/9c7.jpg
Games/Booty Grab/Features

Hello, Gaia Staff!

Thank you so much for the Loyal's Fish Bundle Pack in Loyal's Bazaar! I am so happy that some of the old and new fish are available again for a lower price of Gaia gold! All of us in the Booty Grab Community really appreciate your guys' kindness and generosity toward all of us. C: I was wondering if you guys can do something else though... I was wondering since some fish in Phin Phang were only available for Gaia Cash and are now available for Gaia gold and Gaia Cash as well, I was wondering if you could make all of the fish being sold in Phin Phang that way as well? I think it would be amazing if that were to happen and it would be a great goldsink!

Thank you! C:

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

Features/Items

Is it possible to remove items you can get in Philosopher's Cache: zOMG from the Back Alley Grab Bag? It's frustrating to keep getting things I pretty much already have in the 100+ zOMG caches I get, when I'm looking for something I actually need for a zOMG recipe, or alchemy formula.

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Misc.

I am well aware that Easter Bunny is resting until next Easter, but would it be possible to form a friendship with him in the meantime? emotion_kirakira I mean, he can't possibly be sleeping the entire time...
hello staff

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

Items/Alchemy

Today, rather than just ask about a re-release of Angelic Beds, I decided to put together a list of stuff used in Alchemy that desperately needs a re-release; some of these may be in the Trunk, in which case, never mind that, but I did double-check the list~
I'm also aware that Seaweed is in the zOMG! Grab Bag but the drop rates for it seem pretty small and considering how many are needed if you want to craft the Leathery Eggs needed for the Unhallowed Circles needed for the Erlking's Mantle (that's a 150, for those keeping track), they could stand to be more available.
Some of the things for the older EI formulas and such are especially ridiculous, given that the final crafted product is often available for way cheaper on the MP than crafting it would cost, and that seems a little counter-productive to encouraging people to try Alchemy, if you ask me.

(This list is by no means complete, if anyone else has additions please post as well ouo)

Items used in Alchemy that are just way too expensive in general:
User Image Angelic Bed/User Image Angelic Chair
User Image Nitemare Neck Scarf/User Image Angelic Neck Scarf
User Image White Body Dye/User Image Gray Body Dye/User Image Red Body Dye
User Image Dark Playwright's Silky Hair/User Image Light Playwright's Silky Hair
User Image Masquerade (Any gen.)

Items that aren't very expensive per se but considering the quantities needed to craft certain items, still need a re-release:
User Image Seaweed
User Image Commedia
User Image Raging Night Jewel/User Image Envious Night Jewel/User Image Frigid Night Jewel/User Image Vile Night Jewel
User Image Roto's Hat
User Image Fausto's Bottle: Alchemized
User Image Lady Unicorn

Items that are available for tickets but still way too pricy; these either need a re-release or there should be ways to earn tickets faster. For those doing the wing quests, that's 300k tickets per crown, if you're doing all 6 quests, that's 1.8mil tickets; if you're lucky you get about 1k tickets in an hour from playing Cards. Something here needs to be adjusted, whether it's ticket payout, or the prices of the items in P&J, or just a re-release through a RIG. (and yes, those Crowns have been in RIGs before despite being in P&J, no reason why it couldn't be done again)
User Image Royal Crown Red/User Image Royal Crown Blue/User Image Royal Crown Black
User Image Blue Giant Stuffed Unicorn/User Image Purple Giant Stuffed Unicorn/User Image Pink Giant Stuffed Unicorn
User Image Leather Bound Tomahawk (not that bad really, but considering how many hours it would take to get enough tickets for five of them...)

... And should I even have to say it? Either find ways to make the User Image Jiggies Golden Fragments more available for non-cash users, or stop using them in formulas that aren't tickets. These were made specifically as pieces of ripped-up tickets, using them in other formulas isn't doing anyone any favours; not the people who quest for tickets since that makes it even harder on them to get the insane amount of Jiggies needed, and not the people who just want the other items either because using such an expensive component just unnecessarily drives up the price of the item.
Yeah, of course it should be harder to craft the more sought-after items, but there's better ways of doing that; the Aria Scuro and L'Ere de Mephiste formulas are great examples of how to do it right. More craftable components, less artificial rarity.

User Image

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

Features
And, no doubt you saw this one coming, how about an increase on the wishlist cap? For all those people who keep hitting the cap these days?
And now with all the focus on Alchemy, it'd be nice having room to add components to your wishlist as well to keep an eye on them... >o>

So, please consider updating the wishlist cap? ouo

User Image

Celestial Dreamer

61,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Hello!

Features

Would it be possible to add Pacific Standard Time somewhere in the header? Lots of sales/events rely on knowing when it is, and it used to be in the header several years back.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

I have no question this week. However, I would like to say "thank you" for the two otter paw recolors. I never expected them to get same treatment as other items and to log back in and see them...

User Image

So yeah... THANK YOU!

Lowkei's Husband

King Lunatic

19,525 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
Happy _Tropical_Flower
Games/Booty Grab/Features

Hello, Gaia Staff!

Thank you so much for the Loyal's Fish Bundle Pack in Loyal's Bazaar! I am so happy that some of the old and new fish are available again for a lower price of Gaia gold! All of us in the Booty Grab Community really appreciate your guys' kindness and generosity toward all of us. C: I was wondering if you guys can do something else though... I was wondering since some fish in Phin Phang were only available for Gaia Cash and are now available for Gaia gold and Gaia Cash as well, I was wondering if you could make all of the fish being sold in Phin Phang that way as well? I think it would be amazing if that were to happen and it would be a great goldsink!

Thank you! C:

I'll have to take a look and see which ones those were. 3nodding
zomg

zomg rings

pay use more on the ring please the offer you gave was a bad idea

Anxious Blob

19,450 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Partygoer 500
Items

Hello staff! Will we be seeing the Golden Kicopot again anytime soon? I love the idea, and was really sad I missed it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff