Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello! I thought it would be helpful to have a place for people to submit their queries in advance for the next Ask the Staff event. Feel free to post your questions here, questions answered will go in OP of the next event. For those of you who's questions did not get answered, you may post your question here.

Please be sure to follow the Rules and Guidelines posted below. These apply not only to this thread by all Ask the Staff events!

Thread will close on 5/11/2015 at 9:00am PDT!!
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question may result in the additional posts being deleted. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    This may occur because at present- they do not have an answer, it was already answered, because it was missed, or because the proper format was not followed in posting the question.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • events
  • manga

Spacey Demigod

30,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Items

I have noticed in the items glitch report forum that not many people are there helping to fix glitches. I have seen a lot of people repost the same problem and it seems they are either not acknowledged or seem to be completely ignored. Is there any way this could be improved?

Lavish Ladykiller

Items
Will there be a Gaia, the goddes, item in the near future?

Resilient Wolf

38,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Elocutionist 200
Features (Forums)

Is there any possible chance of subscribed threads organization tabs? Examples shown here and here.

Distinct Hunter

44,950 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
Items

Will we be seeing an item set for InuTaisho (Inuyasha the Movie 3: Swords of an Honorable Ruler) and InuKimi (Inuyasha The Final Act)?
I'm very hopeful, since we have an item set for Sesshomaru (Daiyokai the Composed Warrior) and Inuyasha (Hanyo's Tenacity).

Dangerous Wildcat

45,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Items

Raven has Mad Garlic Plushie Love, there are 50+ in his Gaia house and almost always one on his Avi HOWEVER when ever he switches to an Animal Avatar Base he can't have a Garlic Plushie which really sucks because he loves being a Tiny Kitty (PAW) just as much if not even more than having a Garlic Plushie Equipped. Is there going to be a way to get the Garlic Plushie and maybe other smaller less known or otherwise less popular items to be made and/or converted to the Animal Avatar Base?

Ursine Hunter

features (I think..?)

Would you guys mind giving you're announcements and some other written features one more check for errors in spelling and technical, like for release date stamps being "TIME HERE" or something of that ilk. It just seems that there's a lot more errors than what would be considered a normal rate of error for people gets pumped out on announcements. You guys are a business are you not? So it would boost your professionalism. :3

Time-traveling Senshi

Events

In the May 4th AtS it was confirmed we will have a summer event. Any details on a target month and timeframe for the event? I kind of worry my schedule will have me missing it if you plan it during the week of August 9-16 as I run one of the major groups for the current plot if that's what the summer event will be based on.

Tiny Werewolf

Items

Any chance ya'll will rerelease Nightmare Boxes? Even in the Cash Shop, or maybe even Rococo?

Eternal Pumpkin

15,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
Items

Is there a replacement in the works for tektek and if so, when do you expect it to be released?

Witty Dabbler

12,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Manga

Hey! Will Josie get a chance to play a positive role and/or experience ongoing character development via the manga (or related events)?

Friendly Citizen

22,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Items

How often do you consider new ideas for new items, or recolors of existing items, without it being the result of a Project Ticket redemption?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff